Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Voodoo {Part 3}
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-13-2014, 10:03 PM

Alexandra is standing in the middle of the woods. A fire raging behind her, filling her little forest hideaway with light. No one knew where to find her out here. Out here, it was just her, the camera, and the wildlife. No vampires, no aliens, just her and her thoughts. She knew what she wanted to focus on at this moment. This wasn't about Maya, Micah, Zak, Radio, or her past. This was about John Austin, the man who had attacked her Monday night, and then, in a few days time, offered himself to her. His kiss still burned on her lips, and it was stuck in her head.

"So the snake decided to turn and bite the snake charmer. Is that how it is to be John Austin? Then so be it, let me grant your wildest fantasy. You want to find out what happens when a snake turns on it's mistress, and lady? Then let me show you."

Alexandra lifted a snake from a basket. Her pet Osiris.. no one had seen him for a while. He had been locked out of sight. But here he was again, attached to her arm, coiled like a good snake.

"Let's go back to Madness shall we? I need to see all that happen again."

With her other hand, she lifts up her cellphone and plays back the recording of what happened on Madness.

Quote:We come back from commercial break and find the lovely Alexandra Callaway sitting backstage, talking with a crew member. In from behind walks a tall man dressed in riot gear from head to toe. He is wielding a black night-stick in his right hand.

COP: Miss Callaway, may I have your attention for just one second?

Alexandra turns around and is hit across the face hard with the night-stick. She goes down hard to the concrete floor as the man in riot gear starts to put the boots to her. In walks a couple of real security guards and they try to pry the man off of her. The unknown man hits one of the security guards in the stomach with the nightstick and gives the other a hard right hand to the jaw. He picks up Alexandra and throws her into the catering table, sending food flying everywhere. The man in black bends down next to Callaway and takes off his mask to reveal that is was none other than John Austin.

JOHN AUSTIN: Sorry beautiful, this is just business. You could have sided with Theo Pryce but this is the price you pay for being involved with Eli James.

John bends his head down next to her face and plants a small kiss on her lips. More security is starting to make their way towards John as he retreats back into the darkness.

Alexandra nodded as she placed her phone back into her pocket, killing the image of John Austin's lips on hers, after his violent attack.

"But what you failed to realize, in that instant, you awoke something inside of me. A while back, you tried to claim me for your dark lord. Claimed he wanted to eat my soul. That I was to be his, a child of the darkness. But I already am a child of the darkness. I belong to it, I live in it, and I have since the day I was born."

It's as if everyone watchings vision went sepia toned. In front of a kneeling Alexandra laid a book, candles in the shape of a pentagram, and wooden sticks laid out in the shape of a star. A knife and tarot cards lay, scattered across the ground. Close to these items, Alexandra was on her knees, hands lifted to the sky, as if she was in a ritual of her own making.

[Image: w6z81d.jpg]

Alexandra was doing a blood-letting ritual, slicing her arm, blood dripped down onto the tarot cards, sticks and candles. She smiled, laying the blade down, finishing her ritual. Slowly, Alexandra blew out the candles, one by one. Rising to her feet, her snake, Osiris, coiled around her neck, softly, not choking her. She walked around the large bonfire, and spoke.

"John, weren't you saying that Christine would be ready to dominate. Darling.. we weren't talking about you all and your sextra-curricular activities. We all know that you are already her bitch. But do you really want to know what gets me going? I'm sure you do handsome. It's the fact that when you are fucking her, you are thinking about me. I know you are... oh no no.. there's no need for you to admit it, you've already told us all. I mean.. after all, why else would you feel the need to try to take me out before World War X? But I'll let you slide for that one. Moving on. If the words of a few men like Dimalisher and Sid Feder are enough to bother you, then perhaps you should be more focused on shutting them up. Pay attention to the people that your precious savior Theo has surrounded himself with and you will see for yourself that their words are gospel. Oh the debauchery that goes on within the company is clear to anyone with eyes. After all, your fearless leader Theo did fuck Micah, who is a vampire. No offense Theo.. But, after all, you lie down with dogs, you come up with fleas, just saying. But this isn't about Theo, it's about you John. You come out here, parading around, showing off your submissive lifestyle. You have become damaged goods. Soon, you will understand everything. Soon you too will see the error of your ways. You joined the wrong tribe, and your running out of time."

Alexandra starts to walk away from the fire, the moon casting an eerie glow on her skin. Her low cut top, revealing a peek at the wings on her back. She walks towards a lake, the water lapping at her feet.

"You used to speak of darkness and demons, now you speak of sex and your precious little company. You speak highly of a corrupt leader. A man who sold his soul for a crown. You speak highly of a man, who uses his manipulative powers to gain favors. Yet you call Eli corrupt, and say he is unfit to control this company. In Theo's hands it would worthless and unfit. If you want glory and fame, it could be yours. All you need to is submit to me.. submit, to Eli's plan. Give in to the glory you could have, and behold a new life will be laid before you. One full of riches and desires you cannot possess within that little group you hold so dear. Do you think that Theo will share that spot light with you? No, he is selfish and wants that glory for himself. Eli, is proud of us, his disciples, he lets us shine. He does not smother our fire, and put out our light. He revels in it."

Alexandra giggles softly, as she walks further out into the lake, dropping under the water for a moment. She rises back out of it, her black hair, soaked, the moon casting a seductive tone to her skin, glistening on the water as it drips down her frame.

"Come to us John.. know the error of your ways... beg for forgiveness, throw yourself at his feet and ask for mercy. If it's pain you seek, it's pain I can give. You'll see all to soon, of the anger I possess. You think you've met an angel, but there's black on her wings."

With that, she steps out of the water, and disappears among the trees, leaving her words hanging in the air. Something for John to think about.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Christine Nash (03-14-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (03-15-2014), John Austin (03-14-2014), Julian Martin (03-14-2014), MattWard (03-14-2014)