Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 03:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
The Wendy's Adventure 3
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-13-2014, 10:50 AM

Radio and Swag left the club with Radio giving a wink to the girl he undoubtedly defiled in illicit alien ways, and if he didn't yet he will. The dynamic Duo hopped in the Trans Am and headed off towards the nearest Wendy's, these niggas was hungry.

"Man, I just gotta say, without the kid around, that was some bad ass shit you pulled there. It was crazy. Who the fuck knew you could actually hit a man so hard he would lose control of his bowels? Fucking Morbid Angel, huh? He, uh, didn't do that to you, did he? I mean, I know the claims, but they are false, right?"

"No! Fuck no! He never attacked me outside of the ring. He just talked a lot. It's cool, though."

The pair drove in silence for a few minutes before Cher Lloyd's 'Swagger Jagger' came on.

"Goddamn, this girl is sexy as fuck. As fuck."

"Who you telling? With her white skin, and pretty little english teeth. I swear I'd give up any chance of ever finding Freddie's body if I could just lick on her skin a little..."

"What a terrible thing to say about me. And for someone not even half as cute as Demi Lovato. For shame, Charles. For shame. After all we've been through. Spoiler alert, I'm in the back seat. Hahaha! Hey, Radio. How's it going?"

"Swag, is your brother speaking to us? Isn't he dead? Can you explain that one to me?

"Yes, I can explain it and yes I am speaking to you. I'm a ghost. Nathaniel killed me. Well, sort of. I'm not quite sure I'm dead. I think I'm more caught in the limbo of it all. Not unlike those men whose necks you snapped earlier today. Either way I'm not too pleased with the situation at hand. Here you guys are going to see some tits and not inviting me? Good thing I was there already it. Nice going hooking my son up with some sleazy stripper, by the way. Did you happen to think about that one? Gwen is going to kill you."

"Freddie, either you're dead or you're not. Don't pull this ghost shit with me, ok? I can't deal with that. Look, we're at Wendy's. Go ghost stalk your son or something. I don't want you in here."

The pair walked into Wendy's and left Ghost Frodo out in the sort of cold. No one cared, he's a ghost, he can handle it. Radio pushed his way to the front of the line, clearly in his time people don't wait in lines. Or he just wanted some food. Either way no one really cares about how well behaved Radio can be in line for food, that's the fun of these things.

Radio, despite pushing people out of line politely asked for a Raspberry Shake and a burger. Swagmire ordered a Baconator, because Triple Stacks are gross. His exact words people, I am not making this up.

"Woah, Brah. Did you just say that a Triple Stack is gross? That ain't cool, Brah. I don't care if we are on the same team, you can't insult the Triple Stacks like that."

Holy shit, Scorpio is here!

"I knew we'd find you here. We've been looking for you, Scorpio. It's time you pay the price for slandering The King. He's put a bounty on your head, a large bounty."

Three men in black robes walk towards Scorp while Radio and Swagmire get their food. Radio just starts sucking on his Shake, he's killed enough, and potentially had Stripper Cooch in his face. Go him! Swagmire's preparing to take these punks out with Scorp, if need be. The men get closer and one throws a Whopper at Scorpio, who dodges that shit like it was poison. Fuck, it is fucking poison. How the fuck do people eat that nasty ass shit? For real, BK is Jankier than Mike Epps and Ice Cube trying to book a rap concert. Yes, I went there. Deal with it.

So, the trio got right up on The Wendy's Warrior as he was distracted dodging the nasty, and one of them pulls off his hood to reveal a BK king mask.
[Image: bking.jpg]

He hits Scorp with a Burger King tray when a second hood drops. It's John Austin!

"Hey, King. These are my team mates, and I'm not going to let you take them out. Fuck you."

John Austin snaps the first man's neck before literally stealing his soul. With one down he picks up the tray, and turns to the second hooded figure and literally chucks the tray through the man's abdomen. He then steals this man's soul. I thought all his soul stealing talk was just a joke, apparently he actually steals souls. Who the fuck knew?!

"You guys ok?

Scorp nodded before grabbing a triple stack and taking a bite out of it.

"Good. I'm off to finish training for this match. Might get to steal another soul."

John turned and just walked off into the sunset like some sort of bad ass in a 90's action movie.

"Why the fuck is it that every time I go out in public with Radio someone has to fucking die? In ridiculous ways, too. Can't there be a normal outing?!"

Radio just shrugged his shoulders and continued to drink from his shake. The Trio sat down and continued their meal, it was pleasent after John Austin killed everyone and left. As they finished up Swag's phone rang.

"Hello. Swagmire Swaggings? This is Doctor Zero. I will need to see you in my lab as soon as possible. Could you please come today? I have something to show you, something I believe you will enjoy."

The line went dead. The trio decided to part ways for the day, and Swagmire headed off to see Doctor Zero.
Edit
[-] The following 3 users Like SwagMire's post:
John Austin (03-13-2014), Mr. Radio (03-13-2014), Scorpio (03-13-2014)