Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Prelude to... (ppv rp 2)
Weapon:Ashen Offline
The only true WEAPON of the Gods

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2014, 07:41 PM

VOCALS KEY
Shane
Judas Iscariot

There are times when a scene would do no justice to the matters in play...

Judas, I'm afraid I don't approve of this "mission" you plan to take Theo Pryce on.

Is that so, Shane? Did you know it doesn't MATTER whether or not you APPROVE of anything I do? You'd be best suited about this time to start addressing me as MASTER if you know what's good for you.

Master? The only master in the X-treme Wrestling Federation is SHANE and everyone knows it!

Do they now? So Eli James and Theo Pryce are going around as we speak talking about how you're the master? HA! Hog wash!

You know what? You're beginning to waggle bagga me and I'm afraid I'm going to do something YOU might regret...

I'll do so much more than waggle your bagga, ... I'll remove your head for the final time and send you to HEAVEN; the one place you'd fear most!

I think it's you, Iscariot, who would fare worst in the direct presence of Jesus Christ... Do you really think he'll allow you to betray him twice?

Yes! Just like I'm going to betray Theo Pryce and anyone else who I can get to listen to a single word I say... because it's just as simple as that... you hear one word from THE LIE and the seed has already been planted. There is no turning back once you trust in the meaning of a single word I use; you yourself should know this, , because I was already planting lies into your mind during your very first run as an "owner" of a company... Don't you remember the CCWF?

ME??? REMEMBER something I created? How could I not? The Championship Wrestling Federation was the greatest thing since sliced potato and it all...

IT ALL CAME CRASHING DOWN!

Oh, the silent treatment now? Come on, ! Admit it! ADMIT that your creation was a FAILURE and THEN I want you to admit WHYYYYY!!!!!

...There was no failure, Judas; only betrayal and bloodshed.

Yes! Precisely, my dear child! You're getting there... not just a little closer and you can admit the full truth.

What do you know about truth, Judas?

What do YOU know about it, Shane? How many men have you used for your own personal gain throughout the years? How many have you lied to and promised great things to, only to turn around and stab them in the back the exact way you always knew you'd do? You've even done it to your own Black Circle... and to multiple eras of that same group! Remember Jem Williams and Steve Jason? They trusted YOU; not me! Remember John Madison and NAZI and the others this time around? All those men trusted YOU; not me... not The Lie. Perhaps if it'd been me leading them, The Black Circle would still be the best thing going in XWF to this day but instead what do we have? Come now, Shaney boy... take my truths the few and far between times I will offer them. The truth is... you're a failure. You've manipulated and lied and it's gotten you HERE with me. I don't even have my own body anymore which is why I've been forced to remain possessing Eric's body.

I'm surprised you even concern yourself enough with the one you stole from to remember his name.

Eric? I cherish him... for it was he who gave himself and his body to me long before I ever met you. Long before your CCWF, which now that we get back to I want you to admit why that company FAILED! Do it! DO IT!

It didn't fail. We entered into a war with the XWF and then we crossed over to invade, but th...

BUT NOTHING! Failure! Failure is what transpired in your attempts to overthrow Jonathyn Brown and his superior company. Failure is why nobody here today even knows those four letters of CCWF, but the entire world knows of the power that is the XWF. What you pride as your own and you take credit for guiding to new heights is really just the beast that you could never KILL yourself. So, what do you do with it? Slither your way into the top spot years after CCWF's death and finally pry the company from Jonathyn Brown's arthritis riddled hands. You took the one thing you could never overcome and you stole it once its rightful owner was incapable of even mounting any type of offense. Then you took the ship and sailed it across the world, replenishing it with fresh meat from every reach of populated land. You've even gone beyond our world if you consider those who have come here from places no Earthling had ever dared venture to!

It's interesting how you view my success as some kind of failure. All this adds up to one thing... I spent years getting where I am now and I will never let it from my hands.

What hands? Weapon:Ashen's hands? Those are MINE! HA! There's nothing you can do any longer, Shane... the XWF is out of your control now and what I am attempting to drill into your formerly thick but now absent skull is that it's time to take the next step.

What are you going on about, Judas? Just spit it out instead of talking in damn circles.

I'm saying, Shane... and you're not going to like hearing it... but it's time to KILL the XWF. It's time we become the virus that cannot be cured, much like you are responsible for the CCWF's demise. You know you lead those men into what was an insurmountable challenge when you made that secret deal behind the scenes WITH Jonathyn. You and he made millions together with that "angle" for lack of a better description of that fake war. The stage is already set, Shane... there's already a new war in progress and it features all the men and woman walking into battle this Sunday. It's time, Shane... make the deal.

You're insane, Judas! Yes I may have arranged for some "safety nets" between Jonathyn and myself even though our companies were feuding and yes maybe I took pride in leading those sheep to their slaughter but what you don't understand is there IS no Jonathyn now. There IS no man to make a deal with.

Oooooh, but that's where you're wrong, Shane. There IS someone. There IS a name you're overlooking.

Make the deal, Shane... all you've got to do is make the deal...
...with Amon Amarth Ra's daughter!

What!?!?

You heard me, Shane. DO IT.

YOU'RE MAD!!! Do you have any idea w...

I said do it. Or I end you right here and now.

Then so be it!

Excellent... you accept my STRONG recommendation.

NO! I mean so BE it that it be ME who ends YOU right here and now! Choose your fighter and prepare to be destroyed!

Haha, well then, I guess I overestimated your intelligence, Shane. This is going to be the easiest battle I've ever won, and once you're gone, your physical brain and Ashen's body will be completely mine for the taking.

I said choose your fighter.

Easy! I choose KEN MASTERS, because as always, it is I who is the master. We will battle digitally for the rights to physicality. I never truly understood why this "game" of the early 90's could serve as our platform, but I have no problem playing a GAME if it means ending YOU.

Then shut up and FIGHT!

And the moment Shane chose HIS fighter and threw that first sonic boom, everything changed...

It was always destined to be these two, Shane and Judas, battling beyond death to determine the ONE who would assume ultimate control and spread their will across the physical world with a scathing vengeance, burning and fraying all in thy path.

Shouryuuken!!!

Welcome to Street Fighter II, Weapon:Ashen edition.

Believe in the lie, live in disbelief, and trust only in none
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Weapon:Ashen's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-12-2014), Andrew Morrison (03-12-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (03-12-2014), John Austin (03-13-2014), John Samuels (03-12-2014), Mr. Radio (03-12-2014), Scorpio (03-12-2014), Theo Pryce (03-13-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Weapon:Ashen's post!
Great Buzzard Eli James IV (03-12-2014), Sid Feder (03-13-2014)