Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
I'm back. (RP 1)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

03-12-2014, 12:43 PM

It's been long... too long.

ARE YOU FUCKING READY?

[Image: antoniocesaro_bio.png]

It's really been a long time, and this is where it all begins... again. When the time is right I will formally introduce myself and afterwards I can tell all of you on just how awesome I am. But before I can properly introduce myself, I need to say Hello to a good old friend.

Hi Eli, remember me?

You better, week after week I was a thorn in your side and week after week I was slowly and surely taking you down. Sure, you scored a couple victories against myself however you can't say you took me to my breaking point, you never FINISHED me Eli... I nearly finished you believe or not, I'd understand if you don't remember it because you took the beating of a lifetime so let me give you a little bed time story.

Cam Lang vs Eli James vs LJ Havok in a triple threat steel cage match, you were on the mat being taken out move after move, slowly fading away until you can't take it any longer and you realize that you're going to lose, so why not call out your then lackeys? Whether it'd be Mystica, Alexandra Callaway, Elisha, whoever you had under your fat belt came down to the ring to steal you a victory. Not only did that occur, a man who's apparently been murdered who goes by the name LUCA ARGOZETTI came down to the ring and proceeded to maliciously and unchangingly attack me in the middle of the ring with a crutch. Thank god he's gone, I'd have to return the favour if he was still around.

But enough for that, we're amongst one of the most menacing and satanic events the XWF has ever seen, known as ''World War Xtreme''. While I was gone it's appeared that the great John Madison lost his crown... to Theo Pryce? While I have to admit you've held onto that crown for longer than I would of assumed, you aren't as good as John Madison. John Madison wouldn't be losing as often as you, John Madison wouldn't be as DUMB as you Theo but nevertheless you're the king and everyone has to deal with it. However, you need to realize at one point I was your captain.

Let's take another walk down memory lane to Lethal Lottery, I was YOUR captain Mr. Pryce, and under MY leadership we were easily able to gather our first W and what you need to THANK me for is propelling you to the status that you're currently in. If it wasn't for my expertise and cunning intelligence where would you be Mr. Pryce? You'd remain on the bottom of the card, you would be NOBODY. So any day when you want to meet up with myself for perhaps a coffee I'll be expecting a thank you... oh and you'll pay for my coffee also.

But all jokes aside, what happened to this place? There's an apparent standstill, don't act like it isn't true because it is. Is it just me, or is it week after week I see less and less competition? I see less drive, there's something that's DIFFERENT between 2013 and the first few months of 2014. When I was coming up in the XWF, I was EXCITED to see who I could face... I was the ''new kid'' and I was EXCITED for competition and I wanted to be given a challenge and I will admit I was given a challenge EVERY single week. No win came easy, it was hard work that got me to a win.

But when I look at this PPV as an entirety, I look at the ''STAR STUDDED'' line up we have on both teams... but I'm not getting that excitement. I don't feel as if there's a challenge going into this, I don't feel that team Eli has a single chance of coming up with a victory. When you're team is full of chaotic psychopaths, obsessed Pete Gilmour fans, and Eli James that's not a good recipe for success. Don't get me wrong, Eli's team is just plain awful in general however honestly I'm not giving my team that great of a chance either at this point. When I see names like Swaggy Swagmire come up I'm wondering is it guys like HIM that have drug this place to the ground? Maybe, maybe not...

But let this be a message for all of those who are participating in this PPV XTRAVAGANZA... you're not intimidating. I'm going into this with one goal, to make my presence known ONCE again within the XWF. As for my current position in this event, I'm going be drawing into the second round which goes as followed.

''Round 2 = The team who won round 1 gets FIVE fresh members in the ring against TWO fresh members of the team that lost round 1. This will be elimination rules with pins and submissions in play for this round. DISQUALIFICATIONS are in play for this round. This is NOT an x-treme rules round.''

I couldn't give a single fuck about the rules, so this is how it goes. Once Mr. Radio is able to pick up the victory during round 1, myself, Mr. Supernova, Scorpio, Michael McBride and Swaggy Swagmire will draw into the match and will easily dispose of Eli's team and from that point the rest of the night will be history. As for why Theo didn't select me to be the two men to draw into the match whether we lose or not is unknown to myself, but I think it's underestimation which whether you know me or not I've been subjected to that my entire time here in the XWF.

So with that being said, I want everyone to just continue on with their lives heading into this event, including both my team and Eli's. Keep excluding me from your thoughts, I want this to come to everyone as a surprise when I go in there and rip everyone's fucking heads off. I'm back with a vengeance, no one is safe. I'll see you all Sunday.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Cam Lang's post:
Andrew Morrison (03-12-2014), Mr. Radio (03-12-2014), Scorpio (03-12-2014), Theo Pryce (03-12-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Cam Lang's post!
Sid Feder (03-13-2014)