Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Ballad of Mr. Radio VI Act 2 (RP 6)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-13-2014, 01:11 PM

Ballad of Mr. Radio VI
Act II

As we entered the Zylonian embassy we had six guards point their rifles at us. Three to each side. Damari himself then approached us. "Guards, please let them pass its fine. Now gentlemen if you wouldn't mind by following me." We all looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders. We followed him a big flight of fucking stairs. Damn, that was a lot of stairs. We kept walking until we finally made it to his big fucking office. Damari took a seat behind his desk and put his... 6 fingers together. "Ok so, I have a major problem and I would love for you to fix it. The outcasts have been rebelling more than usual and I as well as the rest of the council believe that they are ready to break through the walls and attempt to seize control. We just cannot have that happen. There are two Zylonian outcasts that we need dead. The leader of them all, Gurick Paa and... my twin brother Dalia Zi." I put my hand up so I could interrupt him. "Yeah, that's going to be an issue. We came here to recruit Dalia onto our squad." Damari just stared for a few seconds then rubbed his face. "Listen, I know you're trying to save the galaxy and all but I need those two Zylonians dead and your team might be the only team that will do it and not get arrested for murder." I shook my head slightly "I'm not going to kill innocent Zylonians." "They are not innocent! They're outcasts for a reason, commander! Ya, know what. Here's another deal. I want the Centurions gone as much as you so here's what I have to offer. You kill Dalia for me and the rest of the Outcasts and I will join your crew." the offer was persuading but I don't think I can kill a little over one hundred Zylonians just so I can have one man on my team. "Damari, I'll think about ok? I would like access to the outside of the wall so I may go speak to Dalia and Gurick. He turned on a little holo computer and did a few things. "You now have access to leave the walls. You better come back with their heads. Besides, all three of you are human and the outcasts don't trust the humans as much as the council does. Good luck, commander." I did a slight goodbye motion with my hand and got up and we began going back down those big ass stairs again.

We left the embassy and stopped momentarily to figure out what we are going to do. I looked at Gunnar for his input. "Commander, I think we should just side Damari. The council is an important part of the galaxy and turning our backs on them would not be very helpful for us. Is betraying the council really worth the one outcast?" I nodded and looked at Jacob. "Commander, The outcasts were treated unfairly and were banished for stupid things. Some may be murders but some might have just been accused of something and banished. The Zylonian council are unfair and I believe we can live without them. The outcasts will be much more help anyways. The council wont send us any reinforcements. The outcasts will send us everything they have." Both are pretty good judgments. "Let's go talk with the outcasts before a decision is made." The Zylonian guards opened a door that was fairly small compared to the rest of the big fucking wall. If they think the outcasts can break through that then the outcasts must have some serious fucking guns. We walked through the door and it was immediately shut behind us. The camp must be pretty far out into this forest because I don't see a damn thing. We drew our weapons and began walking straight. Twenty minutes of walking and not a single thing! no camp, no hostiles, no nothing! Then I heard Gunnar get smacked in the back of the head. Me and Jacob turned around and saw five Zylonian outcasts pointing their rifles at us. One Zylonian picked up Gunnar and flung him over his shoulder. More Zylonian outcast scouts showed up behind us and knocked both me and Jacob out. The next thing I know all three of us are in a dark tent. My vision finally got clear again and saw that we were in the outcast camp. Gurick was in front of us. I patted around for my guns but they must have taken them. Gurick began to speak. "What do you want with the outcasts, human?" I looked at him for a few seconds then responded. "We came here to find Dalia Zi to recruit h-" Gurick hit me in the back of the head with a stick! "What makes you think I am going to just give away my best soldier to a human army?! You must be fucking out of your mind. O irikuri onibaje eda eniyan." I rubbed the back of my head. "I didn't mean to get you mad. I just thought you might need help with the council problem." I then heard Gunnar rustling around and he spoke "Commander! Don't be stupid!" A guard bashed him in the face with the stock of his rifle. Gurick stood up and pulled me up to my feet. "You really wish to assist the outcasts with taking over Zylonia city?" I shook my head. " He shook my hand and pulled me out to the courtyard of the camp. "Outcasts! this human by the name of..." he whispers into my ear. "What's your name?" "Michael Radio..." "The name of Michael Radio! A commander of the Command army wishes to assist us in taking down the council. If he fails to help then he along with his team mates will die painfully!" All of the Zylonian outcasts started cheering. Gurick snapped his fingers and Gunnar and Jacob were thrown into the courtyard and we were handed out weapons. Gurick grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. "You better live up to your part of the bargain. Don't think about betraying us either. Oh, and if you still wish to speak to Dalia, he is sitting in his tent. His tent is that dark blue one over there. Speak to him if you wish. We will begin preparations for the attack. I expect you and your squad to be ready." I shook my head and began to walk over Dalia's tent.

I looked in it and I ended up with a red laser sight on my head. He saw who it was and took it off. He waved for me to enter. "What do you want of me, human?" I took a seat cautiously. "Dalia, I was given information on you and came out here to search for you. I need you on my team so we can take down the Centurions." "Fine. One condition however." "And what is that?" "You help me kill my corrupted brother. Damari banished me the city because he was threatened by me. He barely won the vote on which one of us was going to take over out fathers spot and he was scared that I was going to kill him in his sleep. I was actually happy for him but after the banishment all I could think about was killing him. That's still all I can think about. So, you help me kill him. I will join you." I shook his hand. "I'll try my best. And to be honest with you. I only got permission to come out here because he gave me an offer to kill you and the rest of the outcasts. I obviously decided to decline that offer. The outcasts seem to be more talented and resourceful than the Council Zylonians. "That we are, my friend. That we are." We then heard Gurick begin making a speech. We both stepped out of his tent and gathered around. "Outcasts! I hope all of you are ready to take back the city in which we used to live until the council banished each and every one of us! We take it back today! With the help of our Command allies of course! We may lose many lives today but those Zylonians who fall will always be remembered as heroes! Now, Let us take back what is ours!" "This is where we hold them! This is where we fight! And this is where they die!" The Zylonian camp all chant yell the same battle cry. "HA-OOH!" "They all drew their rifles and we followed the outcasts because we have no idea where we are going.

We began to see the wall and all of the outcasts began charging. the wall guards began shooting taking out a few outcasts. six outcasts ran from behind us with a big ass laser and shot a hole right in the wall. The outcasts charged through that hole and the war over Zylonia had officially began. Gunnar turned to me. "Commander, we have a chance to make a final decision! Do we continue to fight along side the outcasts or do we turn on them and assist the council?" "I don't break my promises, Gunnar. We are going to help this outcasts and that is final. "Yes, sir." We ran through the hell behind the outcasts and started taking out Council guards with the outcasts. The outcast began to spliy up so they could cover more ground around the city. Gurick who was standing next to Dalia called my name. "Radio! Your team, Dalia, and myself are taking the council on ourselves! the rest of the outcasts will take over the city and protect the entrance. Let's go!" We followed them both up the large stars. Fuck these stairs. Gurick and Dalia took out the guards that were waiting on top of the stairs with ease. Gurick had found two of the three council members. They were cowering in a corner because they aren't soldiers I guess. Gurick yelled. "Where the fuck is Damari!?!" Dalia looked at me. "Radio, leave your two squad mates with Gurick. You come with me. We're going to find Damari." "Sounds good. Gunnar, Jacob! you two stay here with Gurick and watch the council members!" They both shook their heads while Dalia and I began running down the hallway that lead to Damari's office. We entered the room and found nothing. We looked at each other and then turned around and saw Damari standing in the door way smiling. He slammed his door shut and began running down the hallway towards everyone else. Dalia walked up to the door and began kicking it with full force. "Get that door down, Dalia! hurry!" "I'm- trying!" He then kicked the door down and we began running down the hallway as fast as we could. Then all of a sudden... *Bang!*

We turned the corner and saw Damari standing over Gurick with blood splattered everywhere. It seems as though he hit Gunnar and Jacob in the back of the heads knocking them out and then shot Gurick. Dalia and I pointed our guns at Damari. Damari began to speak before we shot him. "He's still alive I hope you know. Barely but he's still breathing. I made sure he was. And, Commander I really thought we had a good friendship going on! I send you out to kill Dalia and you come back as allies?! that will not be tolerated! Gurick will be punished for your betrayal!" Dalia screamed. "NO!" Damari pulled the trigger. Dalia then began to unload his Zylonian gun into Damari. Damari got pinned to the wall with Dalia's bullets. Even after he was dead Dalia kept shooting him. Dalia threw his gun and got to his knees in front of Guricks corpse. "Dammit! I'm sorry, Gurick. This is all my fault... He was like a father to me." Gunnar and Jacob slowly got back to their feet. I placed my hand on Dalia's shoulder. "I'm sorry for your loss. Like he said in his speech. Those who fall will be remembered as heroes. That is what Gurick is. Damari is also dead so even in the death of Gurick, You have accomplished your goal." He stood up and looked at me. He shook my hand. "You're right, Commander. Damari is dead and Gurick is with the great Maker. This couldn't have been done with out you. I will join your team to take down the Centurions." "Glad to have you a board then, Dalia. What do you want to do with the remaining Council members?" He looked at them both. "They can stay. Zylonia does still need a council. If they even think about doing what Damari had been doing, I will come back and I will kill them personally." They both got up and ran to their offices. All four of us walked down the stairs and back to the Leviathan. It's hard to imagine that was just the first requisition of four. This is going to be fun.

To Be Continued...

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-13-2014), Scorpio (03-13-2014), Theo Pryce (03-13-2014)