Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
The Weak Link?! (RP 9) (Radio/Theo/Samuels collab)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-16-2014, 02:48 AM

I got this call from Paul Heyman saying that Theo was going to meet me around this street. I can just guess that we're going to be going to the strip club that's down only a few feet away so I'm going to just wait right here until he shows up. I'm not particularly happy that I have to meet with Theo because I don't like him but I'm willing to work with him to see the downfall of Eli. I'll listen to whatever he has to say but I can't guarantee that I'll like it because If anything I'll end up being berated like usual but it's worth a good listening to. Besides how bad could it possibly be? I then turned to my left because I heard someone walking up to me. It was a stripper... I forgot this strip club just lets the strippers walk around the front of the club.

Can I help you, sweetie?

No, I'm just waiting for a "friend"

We're giving out five dollar blowjobs in the back if you and your friend are gonna want something special today.

I don't think that will be necessary. Now go away you disgusting Earth vermin.

She flipped me off and walked back inside the club. I looked down at my watch and Theo was already running late! Of course Theo would want to fashionably late because this meeting isn't that important after all. Unless that's his limo that's pulling up right now. Theo stepped out of his limo and adjusted his blazer. I looked over at him and signaled for him to come to me, which after a momentary pause he does. Of course his walk draws the attention of the cheap hookers trolling the corners, he looks like the kind of guy that might pay for sex despite never actually needing to.

Michael, thanks for meeting me.

What do you want Pryce?

For you to come with me.

What? I'm not going anywhere with you. I agreed to meet with you, against my own better judgement. But get in a car with you? Absolutely not.

Get in the car you fuckin' sissy.

Who was that?

A friend of mine.

Who is it?

John Samuels.

I thought I was just meeting you? Why is he here?

We were in a meeting together, I told him I was coming down to Baltimore to speak with you, he was bored so he sort of invited himself. He's actually a lot of fun once you get to know him.

I don't want to get to know him. I barely want to be standing here with you.

Look Michael, I know you don't like me. I get it. I'm an pompous jerk off, a lot of people don't like me, so stop acting like hating me is something special, it's not. But here's the deal. You play a vital and I can not emphasis that word enough, vital...

Yeah, yeah, you're 'vital,' now can we please get this damn show on the road?

I should warn you, he's been drinking, pretty much since yesterday.

I didn't know he had a drinking problem.

Who said it was a problem?

At this point it's just easier if I do what they asked, obviously they need me so I don't really have anything to worry about.

Where are we going anyway?

A strip club.

There's a strip club right here.

A nice strip club. This whole block looks like it was part of the set for HBO's The Wire, I'm not stepping into anything on this street. Now get in.

I get in the car, John Samuels is sitting there with a blonde on his lap and a drink in his hand, Theo gets in the limo behind me and then taps on the glass signaling to the driver that it's time to go.

Well, well! If it isn't my good buddy Mr. Radio! Sorry about that whole rumble fiasco. I swear, I didn't even realize you were still on the ladder when I chopped it down! Still pals?

Whatever. Where are we going Theo?

I told you, a strip club. I have a friend on the other side of town that owns a real up scale place. Play your cards right I might even get you get a tug at the end.

I don't need you to pay for me to get a hand job.

I didn't say you did.

Yeah, he didn't say you did.

John, seriously.

Theo looks over at John as if to say, 'you're not helping."

You seem a little stressed kid, and the best cure for stress is a little...release.

Amen! Aren't many better ways to 'release' than at the fingertips of a Swedish girl whose cup size is higher than her IQ. You know what I mean, Theo? He knows what I mean. Hey, T-Baby, we got--

I swear to God, John, if you call me that one more time...

Oh lighten up, you big baby! We got any more hooch?

Samuels hiccups.

My cup is feeling lighter than a priest's wallet in a village full of Taiwanese boys hanging around street corners.

It might be time for you two switch to coffee.

And it might be time for you to-- Hey, who's this pantywaist?

I roll my eyes, annoyed.

I've been sitting here the entire time you've been making a fool of yourself. What am I even here for, to babysit this drunken idiot?

No, that's just one of the perks, shitstain. You're here because, frankly, you suck. You're terrible. You just lost to Morbid Angel, and I'm pretty sure that guy has diabeetus. And luckily for you, you've got the two best in the business here to make sure you don't step into that ring as the same ol' Mr. Radio that we're all sick of seeing. It's time for you to get a mean streak. You need to learn to talk the talk, you know what I'm saying here little fella? Let's hear it, let's hear your mean voice ya little puppydog.

Do you really need to antagonize him? He plays a pivotal role in the outcome at World War X. He could very well be the next United States champion. He needs our full support.

He needs a douche and a shave because all I see a smelly, hairy pussy that's got the look of a deer in the headlights. C'mon Mr. Vagina! How long are you gonna sit here and let me berate you before you open that stupid little claptrap of yours?

How about you shut your fucking mouth and tell me why you are really here.

That is why we are here. You are looked upon as the "weak link" but that's just because we have loads of talent and you haven't exactly been up to standards with the rest of the group.

What the fuck do you mean I'm the weak link?

He means you suck major balls boy!

I already told you to shut the fuck up you old drunk bastard. And seriously? I am the weak link? That is completely bullshit. I am far superior to over half of those pathetic excuse of a wrestler!

Ha!

Shut your fucking mouth, Samuels!

Gentlemen please! Radio, we need you to win that first round so we can get the advantage. That means that you are going to have to be at the top of your game. It wont just be beneficial to the team but it will benefit your career as well! You might win that United states title!

I stopped glaring at Samuels and turned my attention towards Theo.

And that's why I'm going to be doing my best. I want that title and I will die before I let that other son of a bitch beat me. Oh, and when I do win how can I know that you will live up to your part?

Because we're good unlike you Mr. Cooch!

Theo put his pointer finger up to his mouth and mouthed "calm down"

We will do our part. We just need to make sure you will do yours. If you can guarantee us that then we can all be friends and go have a swell time!

Fine. I give you my word that I will not lose and you will receive five men instead of two. I work best alone so that gives me that much more motivation to want to try.

Excellent! Now, lets go have some fun! We can also finish the rest of our conversation when we arrive in... right now!

The limo stops and all three of us get out. Samuels stumbles out with the blonde bitch and began laughing for what ever reason. We entered the strip club and immediately walked over to the bar. Samuels went his own direction. Probably gonna go get some more bitches.

You said finish the conversation. What do you want? What more could you possibly want from me?

I said that while Samuels was laughing as loud as he could with three strippers surrounding him at a near table.

What else do we want from you? We want you to have fun.

Then let me go home.

What are ya some kinda ? Who doesn't have fun in a titty bar?

John enjoy your trio of STD's. Let me handle this.

Theo got up, walked over to the bartender, said a few words, pointed at one of the women wondering around the establishment handing out drinks and then made his way back over to me. As he did that the bartender whistled to the woman Theo had just been pointing to and calls her over to the bar. They exchange a few words and then she hands him her drink tray and then heads to one of the rooms in the back, behind the black curtains and tall African American bouncer.

Let's go.

Where are we going?

To get you that fun we were talking about. Come on John.

I am good right here.

Don't fight this Radio, save your strength for Sunday. Trust me, nothing bad is going to happen to you.

Yeah son, ass up.

I followed Theo and John towards the back. Theo handed the bouncer a crisp $100.00 bill who then let us past. We walked down a short hallway and entered one of the rooms off to the left. Inside the room was the lady that Theo had only a moment ago been pointing to.

Have a seat baby.

What is this?

Your fun. You should thank us. We are doing this for you. Consider it a present from us.

Actually, it's a present from the great tax payers of the State of Texas.

Now do what the lovely lady said and have a seat. We'll be at the bar.

Theo and John left the room, leaving with me a beautiful blonde woman with a substantial rack. This is what the citizens of Texas want, who am I to argue?

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
Scorpio (03-16-2014), Theo Pryce (03-16-2014)