Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:35 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
In The Beginning...
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2014, 03:47 PM

"In The Beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.' Beginning of The (In)End..."

Words of truth spoken in the middle of lies, In The Beginning... that is a story people long to know.. that people would long to be a witness of. People such as Mr. Supernova do all this time travel and could possibly witness something so beautiful, but it would not even capture the event as a reality. He would be seeing a painting on someones wall instead of seeing it being painted by the artist, Everyone would love to have been there to have questions answered and for everything to make perfect sense. The human eye could see a limited beauty, but the beginning is something that would have no equal. There would be no explanation for it, no words to describe it, and no matter how many eye witnesses would have been there... there would always be disbelief as more people come into the world. This is the beginning of the mystery that is me... this is the beginning of you... and just as it is the beginning... it is also the end. For time only exists within your cubical. Outside is where time is nothing but the old...

Tell me, world, how would you handle seeing everything at once. The only answer you could come up with is something your imagination would usher in. You'll never know. And yet your explanation on how you would handle it would make you think it is the way. If anyone would oppose your idea, then you would call them a liar or a bit extreme.

Now, what if I told you someone you know was there saw it all? Someone who walks among you. Someone who is just like you in the sense of being within this Earth's atmosphere. He has bones and flesh like all of you. You all would ignore him and think anything he had to say was crazy. It's to be expected from those in this world. 'Nothing happens when you die', says some. 'You become a god', says others. 'You go to heaven or hell', says another. My, how people have twisted what is right in front of them.

Being here I've experienced how frail and weak people are. They are quick to surrender. They are blind to the world that's beyond them. Many are way ignorant. Sin has corrupted every part of their being and way of life. What makes it even worse is they don't know a better way. Their nature is sinful, ever since they were birthed. Every movement, every speech, every moment, every thing they have ever heard or seen has been corrupted. Corruption in.. Corruption out... Trash in... Trash out. This sums up this group that opposes me.

Eli is fat.

Eli is insane and preaches lies, though no one has been able to share those lies.

Eli is going to end... says everyone who has opposed me since the beginning.

Eli is going to pay.

Eli's beard is a bit wild.

Eli looks like a homeless man.

Eli mine as well be Jim Jones with the way he speaks and has these followers.

Eli sleeps with his sisters.. ya know.. since he is from the south.

Those words are their fight. Those words are what they've come to label me as. Those words, they believe, is suppose to bring me down and shock the entire world. Their belief ... is false. Their belief in these false gods will come crashing down. They point some obvious traits and think they've discovered a new species. They raise questions about my preaching, and when I ask for them to show these 'lies'.. they go quiet or go on a loop without ever answering. They say I'm going to end, when I have no end. These... these are the words people have chosen to put alongside Eli James. This is the sad little world I've come to. Maybe sad is giving them too much credit. Sad can be overcome, but the way some of these sit in their sin there is no overcoming.. only death. Beyond pathetic. Beyond sad.

It's a beautiful day outside. The sun is out. The sky is blue. The clouds are in many shapes. Eli James is walking by a lake...

"Funny. Those who with Theo and the Network are swinging away... tryin' to win this war coming up.

Cam Lang returns, and wants to go down memory lane. My memory says you left while I stayed. My memory says I've held different titles and you haven't. My memory says The Congregation still stands.. and your Extreme Revolution is... gone. My job, Cam, as to never finish you. It was to simply end your whole Revolution that you, LJ Havok, and Turner came to bring about. Where is Turner? Where is LJ? Where is this Revolution that you came preaching? Oh, because you didn't get the job done in that way... you tried another.. and failed. You tried another.. and ya failed.. then you go away. While you were away, I was here preaching the same message I've been preaching. While you and all your plans died, the Congregation and Eli James stood.. and still are standing. You're back? Back meaning you left and returned. Sounds like a coward who ran away, and now wants to try again. You chose the wrong side, Cam. Trust me when I say this... you never were close to finishing me. But tell yourself that if it makes your return seem relevant to your team. Talk yourself up... but those who witnessed the failure of the Extreme Revolution.. and the failure for you and your friends to end me. That is the truth.

Andrew Morrison wants to talk about Revelation.. Armageddon.. and darkness. Heh. He knows nothing about any of it. Andrew... you can quote from the book but to you.. they are just words.. to me they are real. I've seen Revelation.. I've seen Armageddon.. and I've seen darkness. The darkness I've seen is more than turning off lights in a room, or closing our eyes, or camping in the middle of the woods at night. The darkness you speak of is nothin' but a kiddie pool to the darkness I've seen.

John Samuels wants to take the air from my lungs.

John Austin calls me a false prophet.

Theo likes to make fun of my physical appearance.

What a team the Network has. What smarts... what power... what guts.

I think you all need a dose of truth and reality. Every... single.. one.

Eli gives a smile, and reaches down at the ground to grab a rock. He stands tall and just looks at the rock, almost as if he were staring into a loved one's eye. The wind starts to pick up blowing the waters, creating some good ripples... the trees dancing as if they were listening to a sweet song about the Almighty. Eli skips the rock across the waters and watches it move. He moves toward the lake, still smiling, and enjoying the beautiful day.

"I remember when this was created. I saw it before it ever came to be visible. This war that Theo, the Network, and all them who have joined that side only see the visible. They stand back and look at a painting of something like mountains..and think beautiful.. or bring about some sort of opinion. They see the visible surface. I see each stroke of the brush.. each dot of color... I see what the artist saw before he ever purchased the paint. They are limited to this world and have a finite number of years on this Earth. I have limitless and infinite. I am no false prophet. I am no southern hick preacher man who has persuaded people to drink kool-aid. But... it's understandable why you would make those accusations against me. You make 'em because you can't understand. You make 'em because you live in fear, and you'll die in fear. Sin has warped your minds and changed your perspective. It's gonna be okay... I'll fix it.. I'll set some free and damn the rest.

Eli walks in the water and begins to use his hand to stir the waters. He pulls out his hand and quickly pushes it in the water, pulls it out holding a fish...

"You call this creature food... you depend on this creature and others like him in this world for food to keep you goin'... but I tell ya there is somethin' far more value for food than these.

Elisha!

Eli throws the fish out on the land, and Elisha comes running to get the live fish for his food.

"In the beginning... is something they'll never understand. The end.. they will.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(03-21-2014), (03-12-2014), AlexandraCallaway (03-12-2014), Andrew Morrison (03-12-2014), John Austin (03-13-2014), Sid Feder (03-12-2014), Theo Pryce (03-12-2014)