Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Urges (RP 5)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-12-2014, 07:57 AM

I had just got back home from hanging out with Swagmire and it turns out that, that son of a bitch can actually be pretty fun. Wendy's is fucking amazing by the way! I got a raspberry shake and it tasted like an angel landed on my tongue and died splattering it's heavenly guts all over it. I'm gonna have to hang out with that guy again. The thing I most remember about the night was the lovely stripper that gave me one of the best lap dances I've ever had here on Earth. There was something about her that was different about all of the other strippers. For some reason I really want to go back and see her again but I have no idea what her name was! I think she may have said it sometime during the dance but it was probably a fake name because she's a stripper and all but I would love to get to know her. Wait, I'm in a relationship. We can have an open relationship right? I hope she doesn't cut my dick off for this but I am totally going back to that strip club! I put my jacket back on and jumped on my motorcycle and drove as fast as I could down the street all the way back to the good strip club. As I got there I showed the bouncer my ID and walked in with a fast pace. I looked around trying to find the stripper that I wanted to see. I then finally saw her in the corner just serving drinks so that means she isn't busy. I walked up to her with a grin on my face.

Excuse me but I believe we met earlier.

We might have. What's your name?

Michael Radio. Does that ring a bell?

Kind of. Were you with that short black guy and his friend?

Yes, that was me.

Oh right, I gave you a dance. You really know how to use your hands by the way.

Thank you but I was wondering if you would want to hang out?

You want another dance?

NO, I mean I would like to get to know the woman behind your stripper. What's your stripper name anyways?

Crystal Cootch.

That is...wow. I would love to help you find a better career instead of wasting your life away showing everyone your tits for a few quick bucks.

Listen, I get you're trying to be a nice guy and all but this is what I want to do and this is what I'm going to do.

This isn't what you want to do. I can feel it inside of that you want to do something with your life. Come talk to me outside and I can help you.

I don't know... You sound like a great guy but you have to realize that you're talking to a stripper.

That doesn't mean anything. I want to help you because I don't want to see such a beautiful young girl as yourself throw their life away.

Thank, I'm flattered but you don't understand the life style of a stripper. It's not that easy to just get up and quit.

If they give you problems then I can handle them.

You're so sweet. Ok, I'll meet you outside. Just give me a minute to throw something better on so we don't have a conversation like this outside and I'll I'm wearing is skimpy lingerie and fishnets.

You do that and I'll be outside.

I'll see you in a minute.

She winked at me and as she turned away she brushed my arm with her hand walked very vigorously away towards the locker room. I let out a big exhale and walked outside to go wait for her. About five minutes later she finally walked outside with a lot more clothes on. Well, more than what she was wearing before. She had on an ugly Ed Hardy shirt, a black skirt, and some tall black boots. She walked up to me with a cute little smile.

Ok, I'm here.

That you are. So first of all. I would like to know what your real name is.

My real name is Eve Bennett.

Eve. That's a beautiful name.

Thank you.

She looked down at the ground shyly still with her little smile.

Are you shy?

When it comes to the real world, yes. I'm a very shy girl.

That's fine that you're shy. I'm actually shy sometimes myself. I was pretty terrified to approach you in that club. Approaching a beautiful girl is never that easy.

Being approached by a man such as yourself is pretty intimidating as well.

Why do you do this? Like, why do you berate yourself like this?

I don't have much of a choice. No one will hire me and I had to resort to stripping. I've only been doing it for about a year now though. I don't like doing it but I guess it pays the bills.

I guess but a girl like you should not be doing this. You are too nice and beautiful to do this kind of shit. You don't do drugs either do you?

No! Of course not. Why would you ask if I did drugs?

Most strip joints make their strippers do drugs for what ever reason.

How would you know that?

One of my co workers is a former stripper. She's told some stories that some people wish they could un hear.

Well, they don't make us do drugs. I would never.

That's good to hear.

Why are you doing this?

Doing what?

Trying to help me.

Because you're too good for this kind of shit! And because I think you have potential to become something great.

Oh c'mon. I see right through your attempts at trying to woo me.

Damn, you caught me. Yeah, I'm flirting right now. Should I stop?

No, I like it.

She put her hand on my chest and we looked in each others eyes before I heard...

"It's that bitch who broke Ralfies neck and made Franks bowels explode everywhere! Kick his ass!"

What, is going on?!

Get back. I'll deal with these guys.

The three of them ran at me and as soon as I got one of them in my hands I broke his arm and shoved him to the ground. Another one swung a punch at me and I caught it an crushes his hand then put him under my arm and hit the Galaxy DDT on his ass! I think I may have broke his neck because I heard a fucking crunch! The third guy jumped on my back which was a bad mistake. I grabbed his head and hit a devastating stunner on that on of a bitch. His jaw may have broke after that. The first guy got back up with his broken arm and attempted to attack me again so I kicked his other arm so hard that it snapped in half. The all laid there in pain and agony. I laughed and walked back over to Eve.

Wow...

Sorry but I had to deal with them. I thought they had enough from earlier.

Kiss me.

What did you say?

She grabbed my face and we locked lips. she kissed me passionately for several seconds.

What was that for?

Take me away from this place and never let me go back.

Yeah, I'll do that. Let's go back to my place and I can set up a room for you.

Why can't I sleep with you?

Well if you really want to.

Yes, I do. Lets go!

Alrighty then!

I sat on my motorcycle with her sitting behind me and we drove off into the night back to my place in which we had ferocious sex!

The End

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Scorpio (03-12-2014)