Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Connecticut Sucks (RP 4)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-11-2014, 01:06 PM

Taking a sip of his drink, Theo leans back a little bit in the heated passenger seat of the Cadillac Escalade that picked him up from the airport.

“Connecticut is one boring ass state?”

“I’m sorry sir?”

Which part confounded you? It was a straight forward comment. Connecticut is a very boring state. Not much seems to be going on here, like, at all.”

“It’s a nice place sir. Very beautiful, especially in the Spring and Fall.”

“I’ll bet.”

After taking another sip of his drink Theo makes a face as if the drink was the most disgusting thing he had ever ingested. Theo then proceeds to hit a button on the door’s consol which in turn lowers the passenger side window. Rather than just pouring the drink out Theo elects to just toss the drink, glass and all right out the window. Theo again presses a button on the door’s consol and the window raises back up.

“Excuse me driver…”

“Yes Mr. Pryce.”

“What was it that I was just drinking?”

“It was whiskey sir.”

“No it wasn’t.”

“That’s what the bottle said sir.”

“It may have been in a bottle in which the words “Whiskey” were printed on the label but as somewhat of a whiskey connoisseur I can assure you that…whatever the hell that was, was not Whiskey.”

“Sir I bought it at the Wine and Spirits shop on my way to get you. They called me and told me to make sure there was some whiskey in the car and so I stopped to get some for you.”

“I see. Well…” Theo leans forward a bit to try and catch a glimpse of the name tag affixed to the man’s left breast pocket…LeQuan. “Well…LeQuan judging by the looks of you, you’re probably not much of a Whiskey guy am I right? Maybe more of a Cognac type of fella, do I have that about right?”

“Yes sir you do.”

“Ok, well in the name of being polite let me explain something to you. If you, a driver, can afford to buy a bottle of whiskey than chances are pretty good, in fact I’d estimate it at roughly 100% that whatever you bought is Whiskey in name only.”

“I see sir.”

“Good, I am glad we could have this little talk. You seem like a nice guy LeQuan. I wouldn’t want you to go and buy the wrong liqueur for the wrong guy and end up getting fired and having to live off Food Stamps and Welfare over it. Catch my drift?”

“Yes sir.”

“Good. Now don’t mind me, I am just going to plug in a pair of head phones to my IPad here and go over some stuff for work.”

“Very good sir.”

Reaching down into his Messenger bag Theo pulls out a black I-Pad and a set of small white ear buds which he places into his airs and then plugs the other end of them into the top of the I-Pad. After a few seconds the XWF App fires up and Theo starts watching over some of the recent promos cut by some of his teammates as well as those cut by the opposition. After spending a sufficient amount of time he goes on to watch some old clips from semi recent XWF Events. He comes across one that piques his interest…

“Interesting…”

“What’s that sir?”

With the earbuds in Theo can hear the drive, LeQuan say something but can’t actually make out what it is.

Removing the left ear bud, “What was that LeQuan?”

“You said “interesting” I was just curious as to what you found interesting.”

“I see. Well I was just watching a video of a sad and delusional man grasping at straws. It seems that reality is finally setting for this man. It’s a shame really, he had such promise once.”

“What happened to him? What changed?”

“Well you see the hero of this tale, he used to be part of this group, it was a pretty illustrious group, they didn’t just let anyone in. But they let this guy in, I was also in this group as were a few other gentlemen. But then our hero started slipping, and it became painfully obvious to anyone that was paying attention that this man had outlived his usefulness to the group."

"And what happened then sir?"

"I'm getting there LeQuan, calm your tits. Anyway, as a result of this man no longer being of use to anyone or anything except for the buffet table at Cracker Barrel, the leader of said group decides that it's time to trim the fat. I mean that very literally. And I just want to make that point clear because I know that if our hero heard me say that he might see fit to think i'm being juvenile making cracks about his weight. And that’s fair. It is absolutely juvenile but damn if it’s not funny each and every time it’s mentioned. You know some people find humor in using words like or cock blower, others prefer to make fun of fat people. It is what it is.”

“I see.”

“No you don’t, but it’s smart of you to say that. Anyway, after our hero was kicked out of the group he decided to go all Carrie on said leader and swear revenge.”

“Carrie?”

“Yeah you know the movies Carrie where some lunatic girl decides to take out anyone and everyone who ever wronged her?”

“I am vaguely familiar with them sir.”

“Well vaguely familiar is about all you need. And wouldn’t you know it, just like in the movies our “Carrie” succeeded in doing exactly what he said he would.”

“I’m confused…”

“What about?”

“Well is Carrie a woman or a man?”

“In the movies Carrie is a woman, in this story a man, try to keep up LeQuan. Anyway, after our “Hero” beheads the big bad man that did him wrong he decides that those actions weren’t enough. That even though he succeeded in his little revenge quest that he couldn’t just stop there. So he decides to behead someone else, and what started out as just getting back at the man who wronged him turns into a clusterfuck of rolling heads, the end result of which sees our “Hero” attempt to gain sole control over the company that he works for. Now I ask you LeQuan, does that man sound like a “Hero” to you?”

“No sir. I would say that man sounds like a greedy asshole. Pardon my language sir.”

“No need to apologize, honesty is the best policy with me. I may not like what someone has to say but I will always respect them for having the balls to say it. Even if it's pointing out a mistake that I’ve made. I’m not perfect, never claimed to be. But back to the heart of what you said, you are absolutely right. He does sound greedy doesn’t he? Perhaps a bit assholish if you will. Of course, you aren’t an asshole when you say that you are spreading the word of the Al Mighty, while you carry around your “Good Book” that you stole from the top drawer of a hotel night stand. And of course, you aren’t an asshole if you behead two people and instead of calling it what it is, murder, you decide to throw about the word justice. As if that somehow excuses what you did. You know LeQuan, I killed two people. Shot them both in the head. I’m a murder.”

Theo looks over and sees the driver’s hands start to firmly grip the steering wheel.

“Relax LeQuan, I’m not going to shot you. Not while you are driving anyway, that just wouldn’t be smart. No, you see the point here is, I don’t mind calling a spade a spade. I’m not trying to sugar coat my actions to make me sound like anything other than what I am. You see I never claimed to me a hero or some great savior here to rescue everyone from the evil clutches of a man whose own greed has clouded him from the fact that his whole raison d'être shifted.”

“His what?”

“It’s French. Google is your friend, but not while you’re driving. Here’s the thing LeQuan, this guy, he showed up and he had a clear agenda, to spread the word of the good book and you know what, he was damn good at it, or so I am told. But then something changed. He was no longer happy being that middle of the road guy. He had a good thing going but then he got greedy. He decided that the little piece that he had carved out for himself wasn’t enough and so he got greedy. And that will be his downfall. Which I find a bit ironic being as that this man claims to be a conduit for the Almighty and yet he also seems to have no problem abusing one of the seven deadly sins whenever he sees fit. So when you asked me earlier what I found interesting, it was that, right there. I always find it interesting when people like to take a stroll down Hypocrisy Lane.”

“Indeed. Well, we are here sir.”

“Thanks LeQuan. You are a much better at listening than you are at picking out whiskey. You have a good one.”

As the car comes to a stop Theo puts his IPad and ear buds back into his messenger back and exits the vehicle. About 100 yards away is a Pryce Industries Helicopter waiting to take him to Sebastian Duke’s Compound in Old Saybrook.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
(03-20-2014), Andrew Morrison (03-11-2014), Mr. Radio (03-11-2014), Scorpio (03-11-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Sid Feder (03-11-2014)