Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
PSA (3)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-11-2014, 12:10 PM

Another hit from the billboard just finished playing on your expensive radio. As you sit at the light in the intersection, a commercial comes on and you dread because its probably another one of those "please help the children" bullshit bullshit ads. Alcohol by Gang-Green begins to fill the air-waves and you can hear a deep voice clearing his throat. He begins to speak and you can tell it is John Austin from the XWF promotion.

Okay you dumb fucks that are listening to this right now, normally you would see me gracing your presence on your television screen but this time I decided to do things different. I am not going to speak in dark overtones or show you the inner workings of my mind. I am speaking straight from my mouth. If it sounds like I am repeating myself or whatever, FUCK YOU and turn this back to your shitty pop music you listen to.

I have sat back for days now and listened to the likes of Sid Feder, Dimilasher, Ambrose and so on pollute our air with their garbage they call their own voice. They go to the live events and preach their propaganda about how great Eli is and how much of fags we are for siding with Theo Pryce.

I got a question, now I know I am not the smartest guy in the books and everything but what is the deal with Feder and Dimilasher calling everyone fags. I mean if you really think about it, the ones who call each other names are the ones who are hiding some deep dark secret. What is your obsession with homosexuals? Is it really that you two are in closet fags and if you are that is great. When you two hold hand in hand at the altar, I will make sure to buy you his and his matching towel sets for your home. You can keep being the flag barer all you want Sid but may I suggest you take your attention off John Samuels and focus on the big picture at hand. You guys wanted a war and now you got one.

I step back from my sessions with the lovely Christine Nash and I wonder what is wrong with those who stand behind Eli James. Doesn't everyone know about the Jonestown Massacre. Now yes, I know this has nothing to do with anything but you all that stand behind Eli, drink his so called kool-aid. He is leading you into your very own death and you have no idea. So keep soaking up his so called word and kiss the ground that man walks on. I am telling you, it's not to late to jump sides.

Ally I know you are listening baby, please come on over. I already spoke with Christine and we got a special outfit picked out for you in our playroom and trust me, we don't bite...hard. I want to apologize for hurting you last Monday but it had to happen. You had to see how bad you made upset for joining up with that false prophet. Now when we face off, I promise to take it easy on you as I break every single bone in that gorgeous body of yours...mmmm the thoughts running through my head.

Eli, you consider yourself to be a God but yet you have raped this company like a cheerleader taking on the entire basketball team. I have watched guys and girls just vanish into thin air because of your actions. Remember what happened to Shane anyone? Exactly and you too will meet that fate if you continue following this man. Eli is nothing more like I said, a false prophet....a hillbilly messiah, if you will.

Those yet to have said anything on Eli's behalf, congratulations. You are one step closer to saving your careers. When this war is all said and done and when XWF is restored back to normal, those wanting to save their careers, come find us. We will spear you the shame and humiliation and forget that you even decided to back Eli James in the first place. It is a smart move not saying anything, it really is.

The XWF nation, you may thank Theo Pryce for assembling the greatest group of individuals you ever laid your eyes on. We may be a rag tag group but my god look at the list of individuals. We got John Samuels, Mr. Radio, the good doctor himself ..Zero, Supernova, Duke, the mysterious Weapon:Ashen, me....I could go on and on and on. No need to thank us great XWF nation, it will be a tough war but it will be a war won on bloodshed and violence.

I want you all to listen to this....hear that, yes indeed I am on my tenth bottle of Heineken and I am fueling the machine. A few more pleasure-able sessions and your favorite sado will be ready for war. Christine will be ready for her own version of domination not seen in eternity. We all will be there for the battle of a life-time but the question is will Eli and his group show up ready for a battle. Remember you can't kill what is already dead fellas....see you soon......

Suddenly the light changes green and you come out of your daze. You flip off the person behind you and speed off down the lane-way. You wonder two things, how did Austin get the air-time for this and who should I side with in this war. Well I think we all know Theo Pryce and Company is the way to go

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Austin's post:
Christine Nash (03-14-2014), Mr. Radio (03-11-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John Austin's post!
Sid Feder (03-11-2014)