Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 05:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Family Name
Dampshaw III

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2014, 08:11 AM

We are taken across a beautiful English countryside until we get to a large mansion, undisturbed by anything, secluded and tranquil.

[align=center][Image: Chatsworth.jpg]

We are greeted at the doors by a butler and led through the immensely huge and gorgeous mansion to a spiral staircase and led up the stairs to a large, golden door.

[Image: article-2247324-167CAE97000005DC-393_634x630.jpg]

The butler slowly opens the door to a large study. We see a chair with it turned away from everyone, but there is a sense than a great presence is behind the chair.

Butler: Sir. The men from the...ahem...wrestling promotion are here to see you.

Good. Send them in.

Butler: Very well.

The butler gives the cameramen a dirty look but obliges. The chair then slowly turns around to reveal a handsome, stoic man with a tailored suit. He has a cup of tea in his and and he takes a sip of it before putting it down and smiling a curved smile at the camera.

Reginald Dampshaw III: Hello there. My name is Reginald Dampshaw III. You may look a man like me and wonder what I would ever want with a wrestling promotion. Why a sophisticated, handsome gent such as myself would ever want to subject myself to the barbaric nature of wrestling peasants and ruffians? Well allow me to take you on a short history lesson.

Reginald gets up out of his chair and walks over to his many books in his library. He looks at them for a moment before turning back to the camera.

Reginald Dampshaw III: My ancestors were soldiers...knights throughout history. My great-great grandfather Alistair Dampshaw was a cricket champion for years. My great Aunty Mabel was the first woman bridge champion in the county. What do these things have in common? The Dampshaws have always dominated anything we have been a part of. We have been warriors and we have been sportsmen. So now..I, Reginald the III, will be the first Dampshaw to combine the two, when I dominate the wrestling world. Xtreme Wrestling Federation? We shall see...

Reginald sits back down in his chair and takes another sip of tea before staring at the camera.

Reginald Dampshaw III: But until then...Good day....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dampshaw III's post:
Sid Feder (03-11-2014)