Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Who Really Is The Evil One?
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2014, 06:58 AM

It's a dark room. You hear the sound of metal moving, touching each other, almost like coins. A voice starts to speak...

"How the wealthy love to spew out their great knowledge because they are the ones living in the big castle while the rest of the workers settle to keep themselves warm in the winter. Theo wants to be the clever one. Because his bank is filled with little green men and his head has a crown that says 'King of the XWF'.. he believes he's the savior. He believes he's the one to end the comin' of the Almighty's judgment. Heh. Your pretty little words and phrases to me shows me what kind of man ya are, Theo.... you talk about my beard and callin' me names like Pinocchio doesn't show a clever mind... but a weak one that is destined to fail. And fail it will.

I love the jokes people say about me. Does it make ya feel good? Does it make ya feel just a little better about what's comin?

Eli has fat on his bones, they say. The shock has been revealed. The obvious has been pointed out. Let me clap for the great and powerful Theo for pointing out such things..

I like how ya try to make me out to be the liar. I don't need evidence right now to show that you want it all... evidence will come with patience.. I can see beyond the surface Theo, and you can fool 16 others but cannot fool me.

You didn't take over the Black Circle because you knew John Madison and Nazi wouldn't follow you. In that, you were a smart man.. you decided to start your own team to bring down the Congregation.. in doing so you capitalized on what I did to Shane and put the knife in even deeper to the Black Circle. The surface looks different until you start poking at the heart.

Can ya really trust the Network, Theo?

Eli James has a coin in his hand as he rolls it on his fingers while speaking..

"What if all of this you're fighting for was a battle against the wind? What if the Network chose me to remain the owner, then what, Theo? Will you and your group come back and tear the Network down? I know ya would. You may say you don't want power.. you may say the Network can choose whomever they want to run this place... but you hope its you... and with all the fighting you're doin' for them why wouldn't it be you?

A man was loading up boxes for the next large shipment to corporate offices. They see up on the bulletin board an opening has come up... everyone rushes to seek out that position.. better benefits.. higher paycheck.. six weeks paid vacation... 401k.. all the nice perks that the current job doesn't offer. A few of his close friends who he works with decide they'd rather not go for the job because they don't want to be 'one of them'.. and they like what they're doing now. It doesn't have all the great benefits, but the hours are flexible... you don't have to work long unknown hours... you can get free time to yourself. This man agreed with his friends. He talked the position down so much to his friends.. they planned to work together for a while. Then, the phone rang. He informed his friends he got the position.. he had to admit he actually applied for it. All that talk he did to his friends became evident that his heart was far from his words.

You're that man, Theo.

You make yourself to be this great and mighty hero. Eli's a bad guy they say... so Theo steps in to oppose..

People have wanted to rid the XWF of The Black Circle and Shane . I began that process by killing Shane... and instead of just lettin' things take place you push it... you remove yourself and Supernova from the Black Circle... so if the Black Circle died it would be seen as you doing it. The Hero has struck! Theo Pryce did it! Everyone will look at the surface and forget that Eli James ended Shane .. the glue that held them together.

You must always play this superficial role of the hero. And why, Theo? Do ya like the attention? Do ya need the attention? Hehe.

Eli stands up from the dark room he's in and begins to walk. Several feet away looks to be a light shining through a hole. As Eli gets closer, the light gets brighter and larger... it's a 'doorway' to a mountain where Eli had been inside.

"There's this large castle on top of a large mountain. Within that mountain is a cave where a dragon lives. In the castle is a princess who is hostage by the mean dragon. Individuals step up.. one by one.. they try to be the one to rescue her from the dragon and slay him to end his destruction. They say, "I'll kill the dragon! I'll save the princess!" And one.. by.. one they all fell. Their words were hollow.. they couldn't get the job done.

So many have tried to end me. Whether I lost a fight or won... I have been a target for many eyes... and yet one.. by.. one they all have fallen. They come in and say "Eli's reign is over! The Congregation is finished!" And yet here we are. Alive and well.

I'm seen as the dragon. Breath like fire. Destroyed homes and killed millions of people. The XWF awaits their hero.. the Network awaits their hero... and here ya come. The man who thinks he's clever. The man who's been sneaking around and pushing things too quickly and not having patience. Tell me, Theo.. what makes ya different from all the rest who tried to be the hero.. who tried to be the savior.. who tried to end me?

People see their hero walking to the mountain.. suited in his armor.. sword in hand... ready to kill the beast and save the princess. It's how the story is told..

But...

It's not how the story ends.

No one asked the right questions. Everyone just assumed. No one asked why the dragon was there. No one asked why the dragon killed these people. No one asked why the dragon has taken the princess hostage and didn't kill her like the rest. People have died. A princess lives. A monster lives. They assume good versus evil... they assume the dragon as evil and the one to kill the dragon is good. What if those people went on a hunt to find these mythical creatures.. found 'em... and killed them. Not because of danger.. but for fun.. for sport.. to dissect and study. What if they missed somethin'... a baby dragon who witnessed it all. This dragon waits. This dragon has patience. This dragon comes and gives the people what they want... fire... death.. destruction. Yet he sees one who could possibly be saved.. who could possibly fix all the wrong by the humans. This dragon sees one worth saving because he hopes the humans and dragons can live in harmony.

I lit fire to the Promise Land and killed many.

I lit fire to a old biker gang bar I was apart of and killed many.

Yet here... I've had opportunities to set you all on fire or kill ya... but I didn't. Perhaps I've seen a few worth saving.. and those who can be saved can change this company... can save this company from the evil sinners.

Who really is the bad guy? The monster.. the fire breathing dragon? Or the slayers comin' one.. by.. one?

This hero of yours spits out these lies, and you all cheer for him. You await for your King to slay the dragon and end his reign of terror. You all leap for joy as he marches toward the mountain... you are all falling for the lies.

Theo said,

(03-10-2014, 12:16 PM)Theo Pryce Said: "But before we do I want to ask you a little something about secrets. Eli you said you don't have any secrets, you don't have any secret agendas, that you have been completely forthcoming with your plans."

"You did just say that, I'm not making this up."

"But that's not really the truth is it Eli?"

"What happened to your betraying The Administrator?"

"Sure you took out like you said you would, but you didn't just stop there did you?"

"What was it you told all of us? That you would end , but you never said a word about taking out the Administrator and becoming the new Owner of the XWF did you?"

"No, no that was a secret. That was your, secret agenda."

"See how this works Eli?"

"But hey, at least we've found out what you are really good at, and that's peddling bullshit. Explains why you fit in so well with the holy roller crowd."

"I never said,

(03-10-2014, 07:56 AM)EliJamesIV Said: Can he be trusted with so many secrets? I know... I have secrets too.. we all do.. but mine aren't for the carnal mind to understand. Now hidden agendas.. I've never had any. [/color]

"You say I claimed to not have secrets.. I never said that. I said I never had hidden agendas. This is true. Since day one my goal.. my purpose was laid out. To spread the message of the Almighty. I've been clear on that. You think turning my back on the Administrator was a secret agenda? No, it was patience. Those who continue to sin will die in their sins. Sometimes now, and sometimes later... I worked with the Black Circle and there was no secret.. we didn't see eye to eye. They were sinners and mocked my message. They were the channel I chose to spread my message.. it was just a delay in their judgment. Shane paid for his sins at the right time, as did the Administrator. I presented no hidden agenda, only a delay in judgment.

Do ya see how your great hero works? He likes to twist things from the dragon and make it seem like he's the evil one.

To oppose your team of Scorpio, Mr. Supernova, Michael McBride, Cam Lang and Swaggy SwagMire...

My second round picks are Alexandra Callaway, Mandii, Morbid Angel, Ann Thraxx, and a Mystery Guest of mine...

Don't worry.... I'll see ya soon...

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(03-20-2014), AlexandraCallaway (03-11-2014), Andrew Morrison (03-11-2014), Mr. Radio (03-11-2014), Sid Feder (03-11-2014), Theo Pryce (03-11-2014)