Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
PSA (2)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-11-2014, 07:32 AM

((OOC: Got Christine's permission to use her))
---------------

Our scene opens up in the home of John Austin and Christine Nash, in their "play" room to be exact. It is the normal type of room you would imagine. There are red padded walls, a crushed velvet shag carpet, bottles of lube, a various amount of adult toys, chains, whips, you name it. There is a hushed silence deep in the room until we hear muffled sounds coming from off to the right. We find John Austin with his hands tied up to a giant black padded X. A purple ball gag covers his mouth and the only thing he is wearing is very short leather pants. Must be another so called session that has taken place. From this distance, we can hear Christine Nash talking.

Very good baby, you was able to take it longer than last time. Tell you what, if you promise to be good, I will take the gag out of your mouth and you can talk to the nice camera-man who has came to our home but if you don't behave, you know what will happen don't you?

We see John shake his head up and down in a agreeing manner. Christine comes over looking sultry as ever as she slowly undoes his hands. She takes the ball gag out of his mouth and plants a small kiss on his lips.

Now when you are done talking to him, we can continue our session and maybe I can go easier on you huh?

Christine rubs John's face as he gives off a smile. She walks off into the distance and we hear the door shut. John gets up from the floor and starts to try to gain the feeling in his wrists. He grabs a towel from the bench and wipes off the sweat from his body

Now normally Christine and I wouldn't allow cameras into this very private part of our home unless it was for her amusement but today it served a purpose. You see, what my body just went through with her was a war. A war that most people would not dare get into but I LOVE it. All the things she does to my body and the instruments she uses, mmmm yes. You see we are preparing for the battle against you Eli and your sheep. We are doing things that most people would not dare do to prepare for it.

Last week on Madness, after my battle with the lovely Jessie Diaz, I thought I needed to send you a message Eli. You see, I went after someone you held dear to your heart and I snuffed her out. I love Ally and have been dying for her to join Christine and I when we have our sessions hehehe. I decided that you needed to see what happens when you pick a fight against the wrong group of men and women so I took Ally out. Hitting her with that nightstick and throwing her into that table was soooo orgasmic it sent chills down my spine.

You see Eli, we may be a rag tag group of individuals but we are the strongest and toughest group imaginable. Theo Pryce is the greatest leader you could have next to the late and great, Shane . We are tired of it all Eli. You have basically turned this company into a never ending episode of Jerry Springer and it's time for the bullshit to end once and for all. It is time for this company to go back to how it was as the greatest wrestling promotion in all the land.

John starts to walk around the room until he stops at a long steel chain wrapped around a pair of rose colored stilettos. He picks up the chain and starts to oddly lick it all over. He drops the chain and bends down to the stilettos and he begins to lick them too

I love that taste Eli, mmmmmm. It tastes like sweet victory all over. It is funny isn't it though, sweet victory. Something so hard for most to achieve yet I am already tasting it. When Theo Pryce leads his band of brothers and sisters into battle against you and your group, we will achieve that sweet victory. Maybe after we end your reign, Christine could sign you up for some sessions huh? I bet you would like that instead of being around Amos and Jebidiah all the time hehehe.

See I like to joke around and have fun fellas but the truth of the matter is that all the jokes and horseplay will come to a end here on the sixteenth. You can continue to call us cock blowers Sid Feder. You can continue to scare us with your mystic words Eli James and you can continue to take it up the ass Dimilasher but the fact remains that Theo Pryce and his ragtag bunch will be walking out with their hands held high to the sky. We don't need to blow our leader's cock and follow along like little sheep because we stand on our own two feet.

Suddenly the door squeaks back open and we see Christine Nash carrying a bull-whip in her hands. She walks over to John and grabs his hand. She leads him back over to the padded X and ties his hands back up.

Remember Eli and the ones that stand by your side, the safe word is Austin hehehehe

Christine places the ball gag in his mouth

So much to do and yet so little time to accomplish it all in

She raises the whip back and brings it down across John's chest. We can hear John scream out in pleasure. She hits him again and again. Red welts begin to form across the bare chest of John Austin.

Enjoy the silence baby

She goes to whip him again as our scene fades to black

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John Austin's post:
Andrew Morrison (03-11-2014), Christine Nash (03-14-2014), Mr. Radio (03-11-2014), Theo Pryce (03-11-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John Austin's post!
Sid Feder (03-11-2014)