Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
Thy Kingdom Come
Ambrose Helios Offline
Forever Trapped.

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-10-2014, 01:12 PM

What is war to a non-believer?

Every day we shall lay there and think about how it happened. We will have no other option but to answer in justice and not in mercy. Do you think when war comes knocking at your door it cares for mercy and sympathy? Justice.

Many men shall fight in the war that we hope will end it all. Or perhaps it's just another battle, another squabble to add the long list of squabbles. What does it matter?

Why am I involved? Why did I choose to throw my name into the hat? These are the questions I am asked each and every day and my answer is always the same. I tell them: I have a point to prove. People do not believe in me, well I will MAKE them believe. Seeing is believing and believing is seeing. How cliché it is but it is also the truth.

I will not just be a name that fades into history or a page in a record book.

The war is far from over.

I fear people are looking for me simply in duty. Knowing that I will just merely do my duty. I fear these people underestimate me. These people don't know me. What do they know of Ambrose Helios? They know nothing. I made a man struggle for his breath on Madness last week but that means nothing now. This is entirely different.

Enough is enough though.

People whisper all kinds of things, they always have and they always shall.

The man who destroyed what he stood for. The man who spat on his own badge.

Well one day I shall prove all of you wrong because one day a crown will be rested upon my head and all of the men shall come and bow down to me.

I promise you.

I promise.

Victory is far from inevitable.

There is a difference between team Eli and team Theo. A difference that only the wise man can see.

Unity.

One cause. One fight. United in desperation. The need to prevent King Theo prevent Theo from exerting any more power than he has already attained. He has tended his garden of power better than any but it is time that the garden was plagued with weeds or was burnt to the ashes. Of course, I think Theo will be happy amongst those ashes as long as he can remain with a crown upon his head.

I have studied him hard since my recent signing to the XWF and he is a man of low cunning that is often overlooked in a different way to most. People understand his talents, his abilities and his persuasion. Yet what they miss is what is key. They miss the fact that this is the man who relies on others in order to remain powerful. He looks upon the administrator network, or the Company for his power. He is a man who fears taking all of the control for himself because he knows the consequences. A crown puts enough of a target on your back, why put another one on your front by becoming the complete and total leader.

He's smarter than that or he wouldn't be in the position that he is in today.

I want to be the man in that position. I wouldn't make decisions based on me. Everything I do, wouldn't be based on me. Oh no, ohhh no. It would be based on making the right call and doing what is right. I never wanted anything more than justice. Yet I am the one with the tainted badge whilst people like Theo Pryce roam this place like the fucking wrestling police?

No more.

Ambrose Helios does not watch other men lie to the faces of their followers. Ambrose Helios does not allow others the privilege of being the man that others turn too unless they have earned it. Yes, he's the King, yes he beat John Madison.

Well where's John Madison now!?

He's a low life waiting on the word of a dead man and the dead man's disciples. I don't know if he was ever anything more than that though. Perhaps he was just a low life waiting on the word of a man and his disciples before the man died.

You see no one really controls this place and this battle won't be the end of days for anyone.

However, it will be the point in history where people look back and say, Ambrose Helios helped his team to secure the greatest victory of all time.

It is not the number of followers that counts you know. The difference between quality and quantity is a small but vast one. Do you think people like Mr. Radio count? Do you think that they really, honestly COUNT for anything!? He has been chosen to be the first and most important member of Theo Pryce's team. Why?

A man who struggled against women such as Liz Hathaway, a man who for weeks lost and lost and lost. He's now the man you put your faith on Theo? Perhaps I over estimated you.

What I truly would like to know is what the people of this federation thinks of me? Are they just the sheep that assume I was truly guilty when I was wrongly sentenced, I doubt that. The people of this federation are not your every day kind of person yet there is something sheepish about them.

Who follows a man into battle simply because he is told to? The kind of man who fights for the weak? No. The kind of man who fights for the strong? No. It is the kind of man who fights for the side that will lose.

I have never been one to pick the losing side and I shall not start today.....

People question my sanity you know? They say, Ambrose, surely staring at the four same walls every day made you mad? Made you crazy?

Prison didn't make me insane, it drove me the sanity I could never find. I am saner than any man.

Here it is.

The sane man's words.

Burn them all and put a crown upon my head.

I beg of you.

I am the martyr. The victim. The warrior. The honest. The victor. The messiah. I am Ambrose Helios. This is war.

It's going to be a new world.

[Image: QQEmwiZ.jpg?1?3692]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Ambrose Helios's post:
Andrew Morrison (03-10-2014), Mr. Radio (03-10-2014), Sid Feder (03-10-2014)