Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 10:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » World War X-treme (March 16th) PPV RP Archive
PSA (1)
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-10-2014, 01:12 PM

Our scene opens up in a dark room with a blood red tint to it from the lights over-head. In the middle of the vast empty room sits a bar-stool and we see John Austin come walking up from the side. He sits down on the stool and pulls out a microphone from his pocket. He places it up to his lips and begins to speak. He deep voice begins to fill the air in the room with no control.

[Image: SullyErnag4MIBQtonoim_zps999ae760.jpg]

Normally you would see me ever Monday night as the whacky sado masochistic freak known as John Austin but tonight I come to you with a very important message. Ever since the passing of our glorious leader, Shane , XWF has been in a downward spiral of destruction and it's all at the hands of one named Eli James. I beg of you the great XWF nation to open your eyes at what is unfolding around you. This company has went from being the number one promotion in all the land to a fucking circus side show. Eli is a power hungry mongrel that needs and will be stopped. See like the upcoming pay per view, you too can choose what side you want to stand on.

Are you going to be a sheep and join up behind Eli James or are you going to make the right decision and join Theo, myself and the countless others as we take this tyrant down once and for all and reclaim the throne of being the greatest wrestling company in the entire world. If you need some examples, lets look back a few months ago when D. Shadows and myself had to team up Ezekiel Carter's AIDS virus. Last time I checked, the business I am apart of is not the traveling freak show with the bearded lady and the guy with eight testicles.

This is the business of professional wrestling when guys like Mr. Supernova and Mr. Radio bust their ass night in and night out. When I go out there and put my body on the line every single night, this is what profession I am in. I look at those who stand behind Eli like Alexandra Callaway and Tri-bute for example. It's no secret I hate Tri-bute with a passion but he is a man who goes out there and puts on one hell of a show when the cameras are on and yet he is blinded by that poor hillbilly messiah. Ally is another, someone who I cherish as a friend and confidant behind the scenes and yet she is sticking behind the beard of this tyrant.

Maybe someone who is watching this can tell me what is so special about Eli James. Last time I checked I have a pinfall victory over this man and I can tell you first hand, Eli James is nothing more than a white trash redneck drunk on "white lightning"..I want everyone watching to understand something. Eli likes to lure you in like a pedo in a van. He sees those he can brainwash and he offers you a new safe haven. You tell him no but he sticks out his hand and shows you the so called "way" and you are like a moth to a flame, you slowly make your way towards it and then before you know it...BAM! you become another lost sheep like those who are standing behind Eli James in this war for control.

You know some say that I am a moron for even involving myself in this whole war but for those who say that, I say FUCK YOU...My name is John Austin and I was almost killed by Wyatt Reynolds. I was burned by Griffin MacAlister and have had things done to my body by Christine Nash that are too sexually graphic to say here on the air. I have been through it all and what is a little war going to do to me. If I die then I can say this crazy motherfucker went out in a blaze of glory. I respect Theo Pryce and everything he stands for and when I was asked to join up to take out Eli, I would not say no.

So I beg of you all that are watching right now, come walk behind Theo Pryce, myself and the others. Don't be like Sid Feder, Morbid Angel, Lazarus and the rest. They only want you to join their side so you can be shields, come to The Company and we will protect you. We will make sure XWF is restored back to a sense of normalcy for once in this world. Be there Sunday, March sixteenth and witness a massacre and the end of Eli James reign once....and for all.

And this one doesn't go out to Eli's sheep but this goes to the man himself. We met one faithful day and I did the unthinkable and took away the US title. The title you held for one hundred and twenty five days. You ran through EVERYONE and little ole me comes along and defeats you in less than a minute. You see, I broke you and cracked your shell. I exposed you for what you really are and showed the world that you are in-fact beatable. Lightning is going to strike twice Eli, I promise you it will. We will reclaim this company from your hands and I am going to be the man who personally hands it back to our king, Theo Pryce.

John looks deep into the camera and gives a wink. He gets up from his bar-stool and walks off into the darkness as our scene comes to a close

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like John Austin's post:
Andrew Morrison (03-10-2014), Christine Nash (03-14-2014), Mr. Radio (03-10-2014), Theo Pryce (03-10-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John Austin's post!
Sid Feder (03-10-2014)