Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 06:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ashen is a crot**
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-09-2014, 01:57 PM

You, weapon:ashen or whatever shit your name is.

I just want everyone to know that you're a crotch and I will kick your balls again at the PPV. Just because I want to.

Dark Cheat is coming!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Weapon:Ashen Offline
The only true WEAPON of the Gods

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2014, 02:20 PM

You mispronounced your OWN NAME, darkness. It goes... a little something... like this.... ...................TARGET:CHEAT...
... And the fact that you're coming for my BALLS makes my potatoes wet with anticipation! Come and get them, Lucy! Judas has a kiss waiting to plant right on your fallen body! HA! Hey Eli James the 40th! How in the bluest blazes of all that is hellish have you willingly taken this man as one of your own team mates? He barely could defeat a man who forgot how to kick out of pins! I'm pretty sure that blunder won't happen again, so you missed out on Lucy's ONE GOOD PERFORMANCE this year. No wonder Shane thinks you're such a waggle bagga!

Believe in the lie, live in disbelief, and trust only in none
Hate Post Like Post
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-09-2014, 03:45 PM

Oh! Oh! The three brains machine talks! Ridiculous! I bet you weren't choose, they just found you in the rubbish and said: "Let's leave it waiting for the hot tag, it's gonna be fun". Three brains to realized that you have to kick out moving a shoulder! Whoa whoa, so scary!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Clean Lucena's post:
(03-09-2014), (03-09-2014)