Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 01:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coming out swinging
Karl Kamikaze

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2014, 09:38 PM

Wear I come from the way you make a name for yourself is to find the baddest guy around, face him man to man, and beat each other to a bloody pulp until only one man is standing. I don't care if your big,small,gay,strait,Chinese,Japanese,left handed or, French Canadian. If you feel like taking off your skirt and high heels long enough to get your ass beat, I'll be waiting.
Edit
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Karl Kamikaze's post!
Mr. Radio (03-08-2014)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2014, 10:44 AM

Mr. Radio looks like he wants a piece of ya.

Go beat his fuckin' ass. He's the baddest guy around -- you'll be seen as a king if you can take that man down.

Need proof? Theo Prince just named Mr. Radio the starting member of his team in a pay per view extravaganza that sets fucking huge weight on the starting member, and Theo trusts in Radio. Theo is a genius; he would not name Radio as this first entry unless he were one million percent sure that Radio could destroy anyone that the opposing team decides to put in there with him.

Radio is, quite frankly, the man. He's your guy.

Go get 'im, big boy!

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
(03-09-2014)
Karl Kamikaze

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2014, 01:59 PM

Well then Mr. Radio, if you are as good as Sid Feder says you are, maybe you ought to face me and prove it. I didn't come here to sit on the sidelines and "Make Friends" I came here to make an impact. I'm the biggest bad ass here and I am to prove it, I'm Calling you out Out! Grow a PAIR and accept my challenge or show everyone that Theo picked a pussy as his right hand man.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Karl Kamikaze's post:
(03-09-2014)
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2014, 02:22 PM

"Look here, Mr. Alliteration, I'm going to do you a big favor since I'm feeling generous for once. Big ol,' mean ol' Sid here pulled a little prank on you. Mr. Radio is not the guy you want to face, for a couple reasons:

1. Theo picked Radio to go first because he's about as useless as any dumb bitch that would name her son Karl. With a 'K.'

2. He'd still beat your ass.

Now, what I'm thinking is that you start off with somebody a little more your speed. A guy by the name of Griffin MacAlister. He might be a pile of lint. Or a hemorrhoid. I'm still not quite sure. But he'd make an EXCELLENT target for your first match.

Work your way up to the Radios, John Blacks and Calibans of the world."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Samuels's post:
(03-09-2014)
Karl Kamikaze

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2014, 02:41 PM

oh i see. A harmless joke on the new guy. Makes me feel real welcome. I look forward to the day where my crowbar and i can thank Sid personally. As far as my first match is concerned, anyone with the guts to stand in front of me can come down and ill beat their fucking face in. I thought this was a wrestling federation, not a clown college
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2014, 02:53 PM

Don't fall for this hypocrite's lies, man -- he's fuckin' with ya.

Need proof? Go look at the stipulations for the pay per view. The person who Theo Prince puts into round 1 is the most important person in the entire match because if that person loses in round one, the entire team is at a huge disadvantage.

Also, that first round match is for the United States Championship.

Now, take a look at Theo Prince; he's the king of the XWF, which for some stupid reason is the federation's TOP title. Does he sound like he's going to put an idiot in round 1 and also give that same idiot a shot at the US Title? If Theo's team loses round 1, there is no way they can come back from that when you consider the lackluster bunch he has on that team.

John Samuels is part of that team, which means, son, he's jealous that Theo picked Radio over him. John has held championships in the past and believed he should have been the one to set his team right up with an early win and claim the US Championship in the process.

Karl -- He even made fun of your name. You're going to believe him over a guy like me who came to ya out of the goodness of my heart to point ya in the right direction?

If Radio was thrown in round 1 because he's trash, then that means Theo Prince is the biggest fuckin' idiot alive because he would be forfeiting the entire match by giving up round 1 so easily.

Radio is, quite frankly, the man to beat. I mean that in so many ways, Karl, and if you're smart you will go beat him too. If you can.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2014, 04:29 PM

You've got no chance with Radio. End of it. Move on. Fight Justin Jones, that's one you can handle.
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2014, 07:51 AM

(03-09-2014, 04:29 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: You've got no chance with Radio. End of it. Move on. Fight Justin Jones, that's one you can handle.

What would make you think somebody else doesn't have a chance with Radio? You don't know what level Karl can perform at and you know very well how Radio performs. Seems kinda off to claim a bag of garbage could automatically win in a battle against a possible machete.

Oh wait, I'm supposed to be talkin' good about Radio.

Yes, Swigger, you're right -- ain't nobody that can stop Radio. He's the man.

That's why in round 1 when he loses, it'll be to somebody who cheated. Even I can admit my own team mate will cheat to beat Radio and I'm pretty sure he'd admit that too.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2014, 10:10 AM

Any worthless sack of wasted placenta that has to hype themselves up like KKK here did is likely too to tie up his own shoes. So what if Radio has trouble opening a can of coke, or figuring out how to work t-shirts, he's still better than this gorilla biscuit. Now, stop being a dried up pussy and fight your own battles. Unless your gout keeps you from doing that.
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2014, 10:46 AM

Blow me.

Karl, this guy's a . You should beat his ass after you're done with Radio!

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2014, 11:09 AM

Look, limp dick here can't even fight me himself. Only match I've one singles is against Dyson, and won a tag against Callaway and Mizu, that's all, and he's afraid to face me. He wants people to fear him but he won't actually face anyone himself. What a fucking joke. And not a good one, either.
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2014, 11:19 AM

The word afraid doesn't even begin to cover the level of avoidance I feel is justified in your case. I don't think that word exists in the English language.

Does it, Neonero? Ya out there, gook girl? What's a word with more than 10 letters in it that means a fear 9000 times worse than fear itself? Or am I treading too far into land with that line?

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post