Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 10:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eli, put me in first.
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2014, 02:34 PM

Real simple -- I enter first for our team; we win just like we already knew was written in stone but it will be such a slaughter that people will be talking about the anally raped getting annihilated for years to come.

No need to keep it a secret. Theo Prince and his band of merry children need to know what's coming just so they can properly prepare.

We've got this.

Holy fucking shit, have we got this on lock down, Eli. Done deal.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2014, 03:03 PM

I'm tryin' real hard, Griffin, to be a good man. I'm tryin' real hard to give these fucks a fighting chance.

Yeah, I know even with ample time to prepare and even with us showing our cards early those fucks will still go down in a blaze of disgrace -- but is it wrong of me to try and throw them a free bone several times per day, even if they're too stupid to fetch it?

Am I wrong for being a good man? If that's wrong, then I don't wanna be right, man.

Watch those fucks put Scorpio in with me first, or that John Samuels -- Haha, damn, that would be the slaughter of the century.

There is no person in this company who can stop me one on one. Theo Prince needs this extra time to prepare for his loss. Maybe he'll just say fuck it and toss some loser in for round one and give up the whole damn thing! This guy has no clue what to do as a captain; he can't even answer a simple question of who he thinks is his strongest member, so now we're going to force it out of him and that name will still be crushed with ease.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

03-08-2014, 03:36 PM

This piece of shit thinks he can be the bad man and make that noble sacrifice.

Fuck, Theo. Put me in first so I can shut that shit-stain up once and for alls.

Smoke conspicuously hiccups or something.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Sid Feder (03-08-2014)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2014, 03:44 PM

It's already setting in, aint it? You want to come in first and lay down for Sid and Eli.

My word, man, I am impressed. Thank you for coming home, Smoke.

Thank you.

Once you lay down in round one, there is literally no way for them to come back when you consider who is on their team. Instant victory, and you will be rewarded for your efforts and your showing of good faith.

Welcome home.

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2014, 04:27 PM

Shall I be the one? Shall I? Ok, let's go then. 'Sid' doesn't want to be in first for the glory of the team, he's just read the small print and noticed that even if he wins this fall, he gets to go backstage and kick up his feet afterwards. He wants no part in the long haul.

Don't let his bluster fool you as much as he lets it fool himself.

In his mind, he is going to go in, win the 'significant victory', then go backstage, if his team wins then he can claim it's down to him, and if they lose it's in spite of him.

Bravo, Sidney, so transparent that apparently noone else noticed.

Can't wait to see how many times you will fit the words '' 'shit' and 'loser' in response to this by the way! Or some original race jokes maybe? And gosh what a pussy Neonero is for not volunteering to go first like you. I said it right? Yeah!

Or maybe just ask me to repeat myself, that's what you do when you have nothing intelligent to say right?

I'm sure I'll be pleasantly underwhelmed (as all the ladies must say, right! Right? God being Sid is so easy I can even answer myself back!) by whatever you respond. I bid you good day.
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2014, 05:02 PM

Stupid fuckin' camera almost just broke from me having to talk about such a waste.

Let's try this again, gook girl.

AHEM.

Stop copying my strategy of guessing what idiots will try to do so that no matter what they respond back with, you look right -- I am not a NeoNero, and for the bitch who spends too much time looking up words nobody cares about, that means I'm not the idiot here. Go look up sixteen thesaurus entries to fire back at me so nobody can know what you said, or care to look it up. Too bad when you're in a ring or anywhere that matters, you fail at "wowing" anybody with shit that others cannot do. Why not pull off a maneuver that others haven't seen before to match up with your ever so superior diction? Dick.

Back to you trying to look right in advance regardless of what the person does in response.

Uh, guess what, kiddo?

Doesn't work for a tool bag like yourself.

Am I

speaking slow

enough

for you

to

under

s
t
a
n
d

yet?

Fuckin' -- you never look right -- that's my job. When's the last time you were right about something? Oh shit! When was the first time? Never and never; the New Never, Neo Never? Shit that sound about as as anything you've ever come up with, right?

Now go lay down, boy. No free bone for you.

Thanks for being the biggest fucking ripoff of Sid Feder since Theo Prince -- and you're right, of course I want to just get the easy win against somebody like you in round one so I can relax. Have you seen me walk? Have you seen this limp? Do I look like I'm in any condition to be out there for multiple straight rounds? I go in, kill someone, I go back and watch the television or nap. Got a fuckin' problem with it? Do something about it while I'm in the back napping after killing whoever you allowed to step before me because you were too fuckin' busy licking a thenomfagsaurausdicknotaryasivanico out of some chink's asshole to sound smart.

Damn, you're bad at this whole making a point game, but good at attempting to bite my style. Too bad I just floored you and you were too fuckin' blind (insert John Samuels beating the shit out of you with is words here, pussy ass bitch) ass failed parasite. You can't even be a failed symbiote because you're too busy failing at being the bottom feeding bitch that you were bred to be since day one. You can't even succeed and sucking seed.

Blondie says fuck you, by the way. He just texted me; he thanks you for fucking up what could have been the top stable this company had ever seen -- whatever that means. I'm guessing it means you failed in the shadow of Sids before me just like you already failed before I even laid eyes on you today?

Right, loser?

Of course you don't want to go one on one with me.

I said of course you don't!

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sid Feder's post:
Jane Carver (05-17-2017), Mr. Radio (03-08-2014)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2014, 07:23 PM

"Sid.. you're makin' more sense each time ya speak...

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post