Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 12:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Final Preparations (RP4)
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-27-2013, 01:53 PM

Tuesday Recap – Sparring Match: Sin Gambit Vs Crimson Deadly

The scene opens and Mr. Mitchell stands in front of the camera, in the center of the ring, he’s here to announce the two competitors who are about to put on a display.

Mr. Mitchell: “In the left corner, at a height of 6 feet 3 inches; weighing in at two hundred and seventy-nine pounds! He’s from the great country of England, residing in Sheffield! CRIMSOOOOOOOOOON DEADLYYYYYYYYYY!!

“And in the right corner, at a height of 6 feet 1 inch; weighing in at two hundred and fifty-three pounds! He’s also from England, Sheffield – SIIIIIIIIIIIN GAAAAAMBIIIIIIT!!”

The camera pans around to show Crimson Deadly in the left corner and Sin Gambit in the right corner, Mitch walks over towards Crimson Deadly and tells him not to display any of the new moves he learnt over the past twenty-four hours.

He goes to the corner across the ring and asks both wrestlers if they’re ready, but he doesn’t even need to ask that question, these brothers are raring to go! He signals for a bell to be rung as both men exit their corners and begin circling the ring, eying each other intensely, waiting for the other to make a move. Sin Gambit is the first to act, exploiting his slightly advanced speed to move behind Crimson Deadly and attempt a german suplex, but the technicality of Crimson intervenes as he places his foot behind Gambit’s leg and drops to a knee, placing his arm around Sin’s head and performs a basic takedown, Sin Gambit gets to his feet like lightning and bounces off the ropes, he darts towards Crimson and;

BAM!

Crimson Deadly gains the upper hand by using his momentum to flip him and slam him onto the mat, rising to his feet slower this time as Crimson moves to space and taunts his brother, who seems enraged, he charges at him yet again and Crimson attempts to clothesline Sin but it’s ducked as he springs off the ropes and does a backflip, wrapping his arms around Crimson’s neck while still suspended upside down and flipping completely around as he executes a moonsault into a sit down final cut manoeuvre, Sin Gambit darts to his feet once again, running to the corner, turning on heels and charges towards Crimson who’s getting up but still on one knee;

CRACK!

Sin Gambit performs a low dropkick that connects full on with the side of Crimson’s head, the impact echos around the empty Gym as Crimson succumbs to the mat and rolls under the ropes, gaining a breather from it. He walks around the ring and passes the corner, onto the next side of the squared circle. Sin Gambit has him scouted though as he bounces off the ropes once again and goes for a somersault plancha onto Crimson but is caught in a kind of inverted Attitude Adjustment position and shifts him so that he’s on his side with his back to the back of Crimson’s head.

He begins to put pressure on Sin’s back as he pushes him around his neck, stretching his back around his head. Sin is yelling in pain but Crimson seems to have entered a whole new world as he continues putting pressure on his brothers back. Sin Gambit begins tapping on Crimson Deadly’s shoulder but a submission finish can’t happen outside of the ring, Crimson Deadly continues to put pressure on his brothers back and Mr. Mitchell comes and snaps Crimson Deadly out of it, he instantly places his brother who was still tapping onto the floor as he collapses to the floor and pulls himself back up using the ring apron. He looks at Crimson with fire in his eyes but knows he’d stand no chance against him in his current state.

Sin Gambit: “What the hell man? I was tapping and you continue!?”

Crimson Deadly looks at his brother and places a hand on his shoulder, Gambit brushes it off and Crimson doesn’t seem to like it that much. But he decides to let his brother off considering he just punished him with that submission hold.

Crimson Deadly: “Listen Gambit, I did that to teach you a lesson. I’m no bad guy here, I wanted to show you that the attitude you have towards XWF seems almost too laid back, almost as though you expect it to be easy… What I just did is give you a taste of what you might come across in the industry, most opponents are looking towards beating you in whatever way they can and if they don’t like you, they will punish you.

"Don’t act as though it’s easy… This had a time limit and I made you tap in less than five minutes. You know for a fact that I wouldn’t purposely put you through pain for spite. This is just a taster of what you’ll come across, and if you’re REALLY gonna be my insurance policy then you need to expect The Black Circle, and you’ve seen Shove-It. There is literally no limit to the punishment or possible murder they will inflict towards you.”

Sin Gambit looks at The Minions Master, speechless, you can see he wants to argue against that but at the same time he can understand where his brother is coming from. He needed to be more focused and be more serious about possibly being a part of XWF… He needed to show that not only is he skilled offensively, but also defensively.

Mr. Mitchell: “Okay, I’ve seen enough, Sin, your brothers got a point… You’ve been acting out of stupidity lately, constantly pushing yourself and giving yourself no time to rest will not benefit you, take that from your trainer, if you’re gonna pull off the kinda stunts you do and succeed, you need to have energy. I could see almost immediately when he had that modified torture rack locked in that you wouldn’t get out simply because you didn’t have the strength to… And that’s because of your lack of sleep in recent weeks.”

It’s two against one, Sin Gambit’s posture takes on a calmer look as he nods and curves his bottom lip to show he understands.

Sin Gambit: “By the way, where the hell did that move come from? I didn’t teach you that!”

Crimson Deadly smiles.

Crimson Deadly: “I’ll admit, you taught me some pretty good moves, but that doesn’t mean I can’t take any situation and make something out of it, the moment I saw you bouncing off the ropes I knew you were gonna go for a plancha, I was ready and, we’re brothers, surely you expect me to be fight smart as well?

“That’s one thing I don’t really like, people seem to underestimate me, even slightly through you guys as well… Don’t get me wrong, I understand your concern but Mitch, I really don’t need help this Saturday, it’s a nice thought, and it will help when the time comes, but I can handle it… And you Sin, taking me lightly earlier today at the mall… Do you think if I was really that easy to beat, that I would be undefeated and a contender for the US Title in XWF?

“Seriously, every person I step in the ring with underestimates me until the end of the match where I pin their shoulders down to that mat and beat them.”

Crimson Deadly turns towards the camera and takes his focus away from his brother and manager.

Crimson Deadly: “Seb, you claim my only destiny is to tap out or pass out… You seem to be misunderstood about my want to train privately before the match; that being said, the only reason is so I have at least a better chance at catching Crimson Cobra off guard… We’re a tag team, we know each other’s moves, and we know exactly how to reverse everything… It’s a stalemate! Surely I have the right to gain a bit of an advantage over my opponents? Do YOU know what to expect? No… Therefore it’s worked. There’s no trouble in Crimson Crest, we’re showing respect for each other, you’re stupidity is getting ahead of you, making assumptions and jumping straight to conclusions… You aren’t big, and you ain’t mighty; I’ll prove that to you come tomorrow that there’s absolutely nothing you can do about the rise of The Minions Master… That’s not a statement – that’s a promise.

“And Benny boy… You got a sidekick! Benny Boy introduces his homo looking friend Wonderboy to the world! Listen Ben, I know your career is an embarrassment but that doesn’t mean you have to target random people and embarrass them too… Wonderboy… Or whatever the hell your real name is; I’d leave him in the dust before he can teach you his ways of mediocrity and label you as just another joke in the business.

“The only person that can beat Benjamin Crane is everybody! If you truly think this guys going to get you to the big times then I strongly suggest you do some background research and drop him… Get a name with dignity and take him out just like everybody else can… Cobra and I already proved that.

"Don't like it? Tough s*bleep*! 'Cause I'm The Minions Master!

"AND BOOOY HAVE I GOT A TREAT FOR YOU!"

Crimson Deadly turns around and starts talking to his brother and Mr. Mitchell again but the camera is no longer picking up sound and has begun to fade out… The last thing we see is the three men exit the picture.

Italic, change a to i and n to i
[Image: siggy1.png]
W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
1. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 18/02/13 - 19/02/13
2. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 20/02/13 - 21/02/13
Edit Hate Post Like Post