Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker "Invasion" Act I Scene IV(To Honduras, With War)
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-08-2014, 11:56 AM

The scene opens up to Liz Hathaway in the home, where we also see Noah, Sarah, Cole, Kathryn, and Justin. Liz looks down at her bracelet and notices that the engraving is blinking shades of blue, green, and red, igniting that Jacan is calling her. She walks to her room and closes the door before elevating her wrist to her cheek.

Cruella…It’s time. Send them down.

Roger that. Cruella out. Cruella says as she smiles wickedly. She opens the door and notices Sarah throwing up in one corner while Kathryn crying in the other, while Justin and Cole tend to their aids.

My goodness, what’s wrong.

I don’t know; they just started to cry and puke all of a sudden. It was really weird actually.

That’s weird. Hey you guys, come here. Calm down, for I have good, no I have great news!

Sarah whips the vomit residue from her lips and Kathryn whips the tears from her eyes and cheeks. They both walk over to Liz and sits down beside her.

What is it, Liz?

Well actually, I have a surprise for all four of you. While I am away wrestling with the XWF, you all are going to Honduras! I figure you guys needed to calm your nerves, for you all seemed so stress, so tensed. I had to help you all.

Thank you, Liz! Kathryn says as she and Sarah hug Liz.

No thank you guys, for being great friends. Now get packed, your flight is in a few hours! Liz says as she gets off of the couch and walks to her room.

A couple of hours past.

Come on, Liz! We’re going to miss our flight! Cole says as he sees Liz walking out of her room. They all get into the car and drive to the airport. Boarding the airplane after going through the routine of getting their luggage checked and what not, they all take their seats.

Soon after, they land in the country of Honduras. Getting off the plane, they see two shirtless men, welcoming people into the beautiful country. They walk up to the men, and Liz steps in front of the gang.

She smiles wickedly at the men, and they smile back, just as sadistic.

Take good care of my friends, now. They’re the special kind!

Believe me ma’am, we will.

The scene transitions to Liz, the real Liz, in the pod.

Liz, standing in the pod notices a small crack in the pod from when Cruella threw her into the pod. She kicks the small crack over and over and over till it weakens and finally breaks. She jumps out of the pod and a head toward the door where she breaks down the door with her foot and runs out of the laboratory. She runs to a car and breaks the window before opening the door and getting into the car.

She drives off and eventually gets to the apartment where she runs up the stairs and kicks down the door, breaking the door off the hinges in the process.

Liz holy fuck! You got back fast!

What do you mean I got back fast? I was gone for months! Where is everyone!

Noah looks at Liz with a “what the fuck is wrong with you” face.

You sent them to Honduras. Remember? Liz, is everything alright?

Shit! No everything is not alright! That wasn’t me! That was an imposter. That was someone who is going to kidnap them! Oh my fuck!

What do you mean that wasn’t you?

That wasn’t me! When have you known me for being that nice? Never!

Shit I knew something was off about you... well her! We have to go save them!

No! I need you to stay here in case that imposter bitch is here!

Noah nods in agreement.

Good, now I am going to go the airport, and whatever you do, don’t let it seem like she knows you know. If she knows, she’ll kill you.

Right! Now go, before she comes back.

Right! Liz says as she runs out of the house, down the stair and into the car. She turns on the car and begins to drive to the airport with dedication in her eyes.

Driving she notices that a long train is in her path and with a car in front of her and behind her, she can’t change routes.

Shit.

[

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Liz Hathaway's post:
Morbid Angel (03-10-2014)