Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 06:15 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
"Invasion" Act I Scene III (Conversation amongst enemies)
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-08-2014, 11:06 AM

OOC: Words that are italicized and has a color are meant to recognize as fonts. Just so the judges would know.

The scene opens up to Cruella, driving to the laboratory. She looks at her bracelet and flicks it using her index finger, and she elevates her left arm so that if is parallel to her mouth.

Jacan… where is your location?

… Honduras. Picking up more experiments. Why might you ask? What are you trying to accomplish, Cruella?

Cruella smiles wickedly, as she keeps her eyes on the road, seeing the laboratory from a distance.

Oh Jacan… why do you have to be so worried? I won’t get into any trouble; I just want to do some looking around. You know, some sightseeing.

Fine… But stay under the radar. We don’t need anyone to know about what we’re planning to do.

Whatever, Cruella out. Cruella says as she pulls up to the laboratory. She steps out of the vehicle and heads to the door. Opening the door with her secret passcode she walks into the laboratory and walks into the room, which holds Liz Hathaway. Cruella walks into the pod where Liz is being held captive.

Man oh man, this female is exciting. Loyal, trustworthy, athletic, gay, beautiful, all wrapped into one. Oddly enough, I enjoy posing as her, but it’s something about her that isn’t right. Something… off. I need to find out.

With that, Cruella pounds in the numbers “two, zero, one, five” into the lock pad, and the pod begins to open. Liz looks down to Cruella and as the pod opens completely she jumps out and charges at Cruella with violent force. Cruella attempts to defend herself without injuring Liz, for that would ruin the plan. Liz throws a shot at Cruella, but Cruella catches Liz’s fist, halting the punch. Liz cringes in pain, falling to her knees.

Now… play nice, if you don’t want to die. I will fuckin’ nuke your ass, understand?

Okay… I’ll play your game!

Good. Cruella says as she releases Liz’s fist, and Liz tends to the pain.

Now… I have a few questions to ask you. Now either you Cruella starts to say before being cut off by Liz.

What the fuck do you want from me? Who are you? Where am I? Where are my friends? Liz says in a concerned but angry tone of voice. She looks up into Cruella’s eyes and Cruella looks back down at her, smiling.

What the fuck is so funny?

I want nothing from you, actually. In fact, if it were my decision, you’d be dead right now, but that would ruin plans. I am Cruella, you are in my laboratory, and your friends, I don’t know of their location. I do know that in a matter of days, you will be under our complete control. You will be a puppet to society, our puppet to society. Don’t worry about your friends to much though, they’ll join you in due time.

Liz looks up at Cruella with anger in her eyes. She lifts herself up and attempts to punch Cruella again, but Cruella evades the punch smoothly, forcing Liz to stumble from the failed impact.

You stay away from them!

Liz says as she charges again at Cruella, but again Cruella evades. Liz, whipping the sweat from her forehead as she breathes heavy looks at Cruella.

Face it, Elizabeth. I’ve been around for millions of years; I’ve seen every move imaginable. Just give up and give in.

Impossible. There is no way you’ve been around for millions of years. You don’t look a day over thirty.

I along with my people am immortal. I have been around to see everything from the Renaissance Era to the War of 1812. I have lived through the Black Plague and the Holocaust. I have been on the receiving end of beatings, mauling, shootings, and I have revived from it all. And over the years I have been lonely. Until I met Jacan, and we created a plan. A plan to create a race of immortal individuals by kidnapping everyday people and stealing their everything. Their face, their personality, their hopes, their dreams, everything. Except the difference about them is that they are, not only immortal, but they must follow me in my hunt. They are under my control. I can say that I am their ruler, but that’d be pushing it. I am more on the lines of… they’re Empress.

Liz with her eyes as wide as possible, gasp in fear but also in amazement. How can this anonymous species of people, who look like the everyday human, be this... this intriguing? I must learn more.

How many of them, your people, are there?

Enough to make take over the country of Honduras. Were you think you go for peace, you never come out. You never come out because everyone who lives in Honduras is one of us. And because you came into our county, you never walk out. We faked your death, it is heard on the news, and you are never thought of again. Remember singer/songwriter Aaliyah? She’s not dead, she’s just captured. And her clone, her replacement, her immortal, is one of my most trusted companions.

Where do you keep the people who you capture?

Laughing, Cruella extends her arms, pointing to the pods that surround them.

Look around you, Liz! They are all here! All locked up, with no chance of ever getting out, and in a few days, you will join them. There are about eight million people, locked away here, with no hope of getting out. You will join the around eight million here, with no help of escaping! But tell me something Liz. Why are you so loyal? What is so different about you?

I am loyal because I know that I have no family, my friends are all I have. In this dog eat dog world, I know my friends will have knives and forks in their hands while we all take down this pit-bull. That’s how I’m loyal, that’s how I’m different. Because I will do anything for my friends.

Wow… Well don’t feel too bad, you’ll be seeing them soon enough. Cruella says as she laughs, methodically.

Liz charges at Cruella and throws a punch, but Cruella grabs Liz by the throat and throws her violently into the pod. Cruella walks over to the lock screen and pounds in “two, zero, one, five.” The pod closes as Liz pulls her self together.

GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!

Oh no... Now that you know our plans of world domination, there’s no way you’re getting out. Sweet dreams, Liz Hathaway.

Cruella says as she exits the room, leaving Liz on her knees in the pod, crying, as the scene fades to black.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Edit Hate Post Like Post