Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 11:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News: Gerard Depardieu kidnaped
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-05-2014, 11:02 AM

The New York Times

Gerard Depardieu kidnaped!

The famous french actor get kidnap by a few minutes during his last visit to US at the Oscar's awards. During the ceremony, a mysterious little man that someone recognized as the sidekick of a wrestler that got arrested for stealing not long time ago at Taco Bell, started to sing a song called "Gerard Depardieu, I want your **** inside me" that was classified as tasteless by Sacha Baron Cohen, who was in the crowd.

The little guy, seeing that the actor was mostly annoyed than pleased, shout: "B Plan!" and his old mate, a little bit more known Ernesto Lucena (most of the times by his actions out of the ring) entered in the scene shouting: "Time to CHEAT this fucki** french!" and take with trouble the body of Depardieu, that was dopey by the little man, whose name remain unknown. Ten minutes after, the two guys got arrested with a stunned but concious Depardieu in another Taco Bell talking about provisioning. At the end, Depardieu surprisingly refused to denounce the two guys claiming he likes Taco Bell too and they return to their jobs.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Clean Lucena's post!
Weapon:Ashen (03-05-2014)
Weapon:Ashen Offline
The only true WEAPON of the Gods

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-05-2014, 12:24 PM

Only Lucena... only Lucena. I think you and "we" have some unfinished business, my good waggle bagga. I expect you in my office first thing at the crack of dawn. You don't want to keep your BOSS waiting. I own this entire universe. Do you feel blame? Are you mad? Let's share a taco......a PINK taco. Mmmmmmm, mmmm good... and moist!

Believe in the lie, live in disbelief, and trust only in none
Hate Post Like Post
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-05-2014, 01:54 PM

Hey Bio, wasn't this shit the shit I Pin?
You are a shit full of shit that the only thing can do in a ring with me is shitting meanwhile I shit on you beating the shit out of you, shit. You can stop that shit about shitty scary machine shitty bosses and shitty tacos. I beat you, I have nothing more to do with your shits. Bio, let's "shit the fuck" out of here
Hate Post Like Post
Weapon:Ashen Offline
The only true WEAPON of the Gods

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-05-2014, 02:40 PM

Holy shit.

Holy shit!

POTATO SHIT! You were warned... now you get peeled, spudsy!

Believe in the lie, live in disbelief, and trust only in none
Hate Post Like Post