Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 02:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Act 1
The Enigma Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-05-2014, 06:45 AM

February 5, 2014 – 11:00 AM EST – Miami, Florida

I feel as though we have gotten close over the last few weeks. I have told you all of the essential details that have led me to where I am today. And where am I? On the precipice of becoming the XWF’s next X-Treme Champion. As I understand it, this title is supposed to mean something. It may not be the “Crown” but it is supposed to hold value. Just like the European or Television Title. It’s supposed to be what people strive for. The second biggest title in this federation, and that makes sense. This is the Xtreme Wrestling Federation after all.

Say what you want about the walking, talking, folly that is Peter Gilmour but the man has a niche and that niche is being the “King of X-treme.” He has made the X-treme title his prize. He’s claimed it 11 separate times. He knows what he wants and he does whatever he can to obtain it. Something can be said for a person like that. As I understand it Peter got himself jammed up and had to take a few weeks off but when he gets back he and I are going to dance. The King of X-treme vs the Prince of Darkness. I hear he is on a bit of a losing streak…Michael McBride? Theo Pryce? Scorpio? He lost to these, rodents? Each one of them would consider themselves lucky to be the blood and guts on the bottom of my boots after I stomp them.

Peter Gilmour, if you are out there, know this. When you come back, I am coming for you. You have lost all of your titles, lost what little respect anyone has had for you in this company and after you and I meet, you will lose your moniker as the King of X-treme. And because I am so confident that you can not handle a match with me, I will even allow you to name the stipulations. You want weapons? Bring everyone you can find. Hell, bring a tank. That might, might be the only way you can beat me. You want a cage match? So much the better. All that will do is stop you from being able to run away. Buried alive? Sure, you have been begging for an early grave so please, allow me the honor of putting you in one. It does not matter Mr. Gilmour, when you and I meet, and we will meet, nothing you say or do can stop the inevitable.

Now of all the things Peter Gilmour seems to get wrong he does have one thing right. His obsession with the X-treme title.Do you hear that Mr. Gilmour, this is not personal, I can shovel some praise your way when it's earned. And in this case, you have earned it. Now back to the X-treme title. Hold it for six weeks and bam free shot at any singles title, including the “Crown”. It's like Wonka's Golden Ticket. It honestly surprises me that more people don’t make it their mission to win the X-treme title. But you see winning is the easy part. And later tonight I am going to prove it to you. Defending it however, that is where the X-treme Champion truly makes his mark.

The list of people who have won that title is rather expansive as well as impressive. Legends like John Madison, Unknown Soldier, Sid Feder, Angelus, Mark Flynn and my brother Sebastian Duke have all had a run with the title, some of them more than once. But looking through the history books I can see that very few of them have ever held the title for an extensive period of time. Tonight my name will be added to that list. And I will bring the title back to the prominence it had when legends like my brother and John Madison wore it. Not the running joke that it has become.

But for every John Madison or Sebastian Duke or Unknown Soldier there are guys like Smoke, Steve Davids, Mr. Radio, Rebel. And even Peter Gilmour, the King of X-treme easily the best of the bunch and yet none of them are worth their weight in air. Let alone the distinction of being an X-treme Champion. Tonight things will change, and not just for me. Morbid Angel is merely just a stepping stone, nothing more. Consider Morbid the Prequel.

And now for Act 1?

Shove It: Terminal Velocity.

An event hosted by one of the previously named X-treme Champions. The prize? A brief case. How interesting will things get in the halls of the XWF when I win the X-treme title, and then for 6 weeks decimate every challenger that comes my way to earn one briefcase. While already holding the one that I will win on Sunday in this battle royal.

And if you are wondering how I can be so confident about an event such as this. One in which your chances of winning are minute at best? Well, look no further than the names appearing in the event. I could go through the names one by one and list out all of the reasons why that person will fail in their quest to win the event but I’m not here to bore you. So instead I will simply refer to them as 11 nobodies and Jessie-ica Diaz.

And what has Jessie-ice done to earn my respect? What has she done to set herself above the other competitors in the event?

Why shes won of course. And not only does she win, she wins often and convincingly. She will throw down with anyone on this roster, verbally, or physically, it does not matter to her. I can respect someone with that type of mentality. So here’s to you Jessie-ica Diaz. I look forward to meeting you in the ring. And I do apologize ahead of time because when I eliminate you and claim the prized briefcase, know that it’s not personal. Not unless you want it to be. But I warn you, doing so will do nothing to change the outcome. If will however be the difference between you walking or being carried out. Please make sure you pass that on to each of your personalities, I would no’t want one of them speaking out of turn and forcing me to bring a world of pain upon you.

In the meantime prepare for me, all of you, prepare for me. It will make no difference in the end but at least you will feel a little better about yourselves.

You will know me by my trail of victims.

Fade to Darkness.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

[Image: LoylT4w.jpg]
[Image: TKO12Eu.jpg]

Former United States Champion
Former X-Treme Champion
Former Trios Tag Team Champions w/Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus
Former Ark/24-7 Champion x 2

Edit Hate Post Like Post