Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 06:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
If you only knew, Martin.
Agony Offline
Agony, The Wrestling Messiah

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-27-2013, 08:58 AM

"That's a touching story KnightMask, really, I'm sure Coach Douglas would be proud of you sticking up for Martin. It's sad isn't it? Martin is stuck living on his past accomplishments and you, you're stuck defending him fighting his fight because you think that's the right thing to do.

Let me ask you something, what if Martin doesn't want you to defend him? What if Martin is content taking me on himself in our match this Monday, hell he's an Olympic Gold medalist right? Why does he need a cheesy wannabe Rocky Balboa like yourself to defend him?

He doesn't, and quite honestly he's probably offended that a pathetic attention whore is trying to defend him. You're going to be training for a long time, because I will remain undefeated this Saturday. I will continue my dominance over XWF!

Now I may not be an Olympic Gold medalist, but I have the heart of one and the mouth of two. So when I defeat Martin O' Connor this Monday I won't do it for you, or for Coach Douglas. I'll do it for the talented wrestlers out there that got passed over for the Olympics because they weren't "big enough" or "strong enough". I have built my career on proving people wrong and I have turned my back on the fans and burned more bridges than I can count. Just like they and everyone else turned on me!

I am Agony, that is all I know, it is all I have ever felt and it's all that I have to share with you and my opponents. I'm good at it, I love to inflict it! You may feel sorry for me but the only thing I know is pain and anguish and I don't want to feel anything else.

You and I aren't seeing eye to eye KnightMask, mainly because your head is so far up Martin's ass that the only eye I can see is his brown eye. Now, run along, go make a training montage and leave me to what I do best, inflicting agony on worthless has-beens like Martin O' Connor. Let's be honest Martin, despite your accomplishments you never really had to fight for what you believed in because everything was handed to you. Yoiur wrestling skills were handed to you from the creator himself, you are a natural. Then you have me, I have not gone a day without training, striving to make myself a bigger, stronger and better wrestler! I should be an Olympic Gold medalist! I deserve it, the only thing you deserve Martin is what's coming for you this Monday.

You'd better get your shit together, because I want nothing more than to destroy you Martin. I will make an example of you because you represent everything wrong with this world! Call me bitter, call me a hypocrite, but the fact remains that I am a current champion. Martin O' Connor is nothing but a name in the record books."

With those final words Agony drops the mic and walks away.

[Image: WristClutchExploder.gif] [Image: 66zvj9.jpg]
Accomplishments:
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion 02/23/13 - 02/27/13
First to make "Olympic Gold Medalist" Martin O' Connor tap out!

Record:
W/L/D
6-3-0
I've never tapped out. I am excellence. I am the Wrestling Messiah and I am here to save you from the mediocrity in XWF.
[/color]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Agony's post:
(03-06-2013)