Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 08:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
time to (SLEDGE)hammer it out
Martin O'Connor Offline
The Original Captain America

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

02-27-2013, 04:06 AM

its a cold dark night inside a cave but not just any cave one that is long and winding but at the end the light of a fire glows bright and we enter to see it's a blacksmith's shop and at the command working hard on creating a large powerful sledge hammer for his upcoming match is Martin O'Connor

you can hear metal on metal bang for hours but at last it is done

he then looks into the camera and speaks

"Agony you think for a second that everything I have was given to me? that I have nothing to fight for that i'm just a has been looking for more glory?

if that were the case then why the living fuck would I even be in wrestling to begin with?

if there's one thing I know for a fact it's that respect is not given to you nor demanded it is EARNED and on Saturday night I have every intention of not only earning the respect of the crowd but also by beating it the hell out of you when we meet for our sledgehammer match on Shove it

once I finish the job I started by crushing your bones to space dust and scatter your guts through the Airlock then you'll learn why I am an Olympian why I am a Champion and why I deserve to be and you don't!

with that the camera and Martin Leave with him carrying his new Sledgehammer over his shoulder.

1X 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 CHAMPION

I am The Made in America accept no substitutions Olympic Warrior
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Martin O'Connor's post:
Agony (02-27-2013)