Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-07-2024, 09:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
When The Prince of Darkness Met The Black Circle
The Enigma Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-04-2014, 03:37 PM

March 4, 2014 11:00 AM EST – Burger King - 1401 W. Fullerton Ave. - Chicago, Illinois

Sid Feder.

Amos James Jr.

…two members of Eli James IV, Congregation and the next two victims to fall at the hands of The Prince of Darkness. For those keeping track at home that would be Four. Next up, Morbid Angel, also a member of Eli James lost herd of sheep. I wonder if Morbid is worried yet? I would be. But we aren’t here to talk about Morbid Angel. Not today.

Last night word came down from John Madison, the current leader of The Black Circle that he was given very specific orders from Shane that I was to be brought into the fold to ensure the continued survival and success of the Black Circle. During the trip here Sebastian tried to explain to me how someone who has been dead for several weeks was able to give orders as specific as he did but the truth is, it went right over my head. Sorry Ghost Shane; that was a terrible pun. Either way John asked Sebastian to bring me to his office.

As we made our way through downtown Chicago I expected his office to be in one of the tall office buildings, or perhaps he had an apartment or condo in the area. To say that I was a bit surprised when his office turned out to be a Burger King in downtown Chicago would be underselling it a bit. As Sebastian and I walked into the fast food restaurant known for it’s Whopper and cardboard crowns we see the other two members of the Black Circle seated in the back. And it was with one of those cardboard crowns on his head that I shook hands with John Madison for the first time. John got up from his seat and took a second to survey the person standing before him, so much so that he actually made a fist and knocked on my mask as if it were a window. And perhaps to some degree it is; as its reflective properties allows the person on the other end an opportunity to see into their own soul. John takes a look at NAZI and Sebastian before deciding to break the silence.

JOHN MADISON: “What’s with the mask?”

I looked over at Sebastian unsure whether I should answer or allow him to do so. Without having to say a word Sebastian understood what my hesitation was about and opted to answer the question for me.

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “It’s nice isn’t it?”

JOHN MADISON: “Why is he wearing it?”

“I don’t like secrets Duke, you know this.”

NAZI:“Nor do I.”

Nathaniel Adolf Zachary Idenhaus arose from his seat and like John Madison got within a few inches of my face. It was now his turn to assess the newest member of their group. Sebastian remained calm standing next to me, confident that neither of them would sense a treat. After all, it was the great Shane that ordered for me to be brought in, not the other way around.

JOHN MADISON: “So is he going to keep the mask on the whole time?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Yes he will.”

JOHN MADISON: “Can he speak for himself?”

ENIGMA: “Yes I can.”

JOHN MADISON: “So tell me Mystery Man, what is it under that mask that you don’t want the rest of us to see?”

ENIGMA: “Nothing in particular.”

JOHN MADISON: “Then why wear it?”

ENIGMA: “Why are you wearing a cardboard crown?”

John steps forward; we are now nose to…mask. He lifts his arm and with his pointer finger starts pointing at me.

JOHN MADISON: “Don’t you disrespect the crown, or the B.K Lounge and we won’t have any problems.”

“This place is my sanctuary. You disrespect the B.K it’s like disrespecting a church.”

ENIGMA: “I understand you were a “King” once John, it seems to me you are more of a Jester than anything else.”

John looks over at Sebastian with a look that is 1 part laughter and 1 part disbelief.

JOHN MADISON: “This guy, this guy has some balls.”

“You do have balls right?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Are we really going to do this John?”

JOHN MADISON: “Do what? I’m just having a little fun with the new guy.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You made it seem pretty urgent that I bring him to you and so that’s what I did.”

“I assumed it was because you had something important you wanted to do besides haze the new guy. “

JOHN MADISON: “Well you know what they say about assumptions Duke?”

“They make an ass out of you and me.”

Awkward silence while John works that out in his head…

On the way over here Sebastian gave me the low down on John Madison and NAZI. Sebastian explained that John Madison is the boss of The Black Circle now that Shane is no longer among the living. As he explains it Shane was always the guy calling the shots from a grand plan perspective but John was the guy that was on the streets making things happen. He and Shane were extremely close. Shane treated John like a son; that was until he turned his back on John and the rest of his Black Circle. And he was repaid for his treachery by losing his head. Karma’s a bitch. John was also the reigning “King of the XWF” until Theo Pryce broke onto the scene beat John Madison in a match with horrific stipulations while simultaneously forcing himself into The Black Circle. As Sebastian tells it, John and Theo’s relationship deteriorated once Theo became the King. John will never admit to it but he saw Theo as a threat and Theo beating him for the crown was further proof of that. Sebastian referred to John as an evil genius with a drinking problem and a foul mouth.

NAZI was also one of Shane’s most trusted associates, despite Shane’s actions NAZI never lost faith and remained steadfast at John Madison’s side. NAZI considers himself to be the next Führer as he has been working tirelessly making preparations for the day when he will take charge and lead the planet into a new dawn. His story is also rather intertwined with the great “Fraud King” as Theo Pryce and his billions of dollars, which he has no problems telling you about helped to fund NAZI’s war on humanity. Sebastian said that Theo was able to build an army of clones in a matter of weeks. The exact number is unknown but the rumor was that several hundred thousand existed at this point. Additionally NAZI is apparently in a committed relationship with Theo’s half sister Erica Rayner. Perhaps I should seek her out as I hear she is also the result of an adulterous relationship and only recently found out about her true lineage. Parents, who can trust them? I should have known when Santa, the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy all ended up being fake that parents are the greatest liars of all.

JOHN MADISON: “Anyway, as I was saying, what are you hiding from us newbie?”

“No one just wears a mask because they like to.”

ENIGMA: “I do.”

JOHN MADISON: “You aren’t going to make this easy are you?’

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Let’s move on John.”

JOHN MADISON: “Alright, alright. No need to get your panties in a bunch Duke.”

“What’s your name? Or were you born Enigma?”

ENIGMA: “My name is Enigma.”

JOHN MADISON:“Just Enigma?”

“No middle or last name?”

ENIGMA: “Just Enigma.”

JOHN MADISON: “I can’t tell if I am going to really like you, or really hate you.”

“I certainly don’t trust you.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “If you can trust me, you can trust him.”

“He is my little brother after all.”

Picture an atom bomb exploding.

That was John and NAZI’s faces when Sebastian revealed to them our common ancestry.

JOHN MADISON: “Come again?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Enigma and I are blood brothers, half brothers to be exact.”

NAZI: “Same mother or father?”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Father.”

“Why is that relevant?”

JOHN MADISON: “So Asmo is a pimp.”

“I told you NAZI, chick’s dig the bald dome.”

“So, you have a brother, and now he’s one of us.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “Yes John, he is.”

JOHN MADISON: “Alright, Enigma, what are you long term goals here in the XWF?”

ENIGMA: “Is this a serious question?”

“Had I known this was going to be an interview I would have provided a resume, I even have some on that nice card stock.”

JOHN MADISON: “Alright newbie, you can take a joke, I like that.”

“Sebastian here tells me you have had two matches so far, won them both. And I saw your little cameo at Paul Heyman’s “whatever the fuck it’s called”, you did some nice work there too.”

“You should fit in real nice with us.”

“We don’t bite. Well, I might.”

It’s a good thing that when people look at me they can only see themselves because if John Madison saw the face I was making right now he would realize how dangerously close he was to being thrown through a window.

JOHN MADISON: “Have a seat, we have some things to discuss.”

“Wait, before you do, would you like a burger and some fries? Duke, give the kid some money and let him get a happy meal.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “He’s ok John.”

JOHN MADISON: “Duke, give the kid some money and let him get me a happy meal.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “You’re ok too John.”

JOHN MADISON: “You’re no fun anymore.”

SEBASTIAN DUKE: “So be it.”

John Madison, from King to Court Jester. He will fall under Sebastian and I’s reign soon enough.

Fade to Darkness.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

[Image: LoylT4w.jpg]
[Image: TKO12Eu.jpg]

Former United States Champion
Former X-Treme Champion
Former Trios Tag Team Champions w/Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus
Former Ark/24-7 Champion x 2

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Enigma's post:
Archie Lawson (03-05-2014), Liz Hathaway (03-04-2014)