Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shove It: Nuclear Winter: Part II
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-04-2014, 09:03 AM

Olive Pendershore enters the ring with all three men down on the mat. Lazarus looks as if he's trying to get back to his feet. Olive grabs him by the arm and helps him up. She tries to toss him over the top by getting a head of steam, but Lazarus waits until the last second and drops to the mat while pulling down the top rope. Olive Pendershores own momentum carries her over the top and tumbling to the floor.

Olive Pendershore Eliminated!

Lazarus gets back to his feet and turns around to face the inner part of the ring. The Dimallisher is standing there and takes down Lazarus with a belly to belly suplex as the siren sounds.

31st Entrant:

Tera Vincent!

Tera Vincent runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. She charges toward Dimallisher and ducks a clothesline attempt. Tera Vincent uses the middle rope as a springboard and delivers a moonsault to Dimallisher. It's all to no avail though, as Dimallisher catches her on his shoulder. He easily dumps her over the op rope and she falls to the floor.

Tera Vincent Eliminated!

The Dimallisher turns around and immediately eats a drop kick from Matt Ward. The Dimallisher stumbles back and falls over the top rope. He lands on the apron, hanging dangerously close to elimination. Matt Ward uses the top rope to hold himself upright while using his feet to try and push Dimallisher off the apron as the siren sounds.

32nd Entrant:

Christine Nash!

Nash comes running down the aisle and slides into the ring. She gets to her feet and charges toward an unsuspecting Matt Ward. Ward is completely aware though and momentarily gives up on eliminating Dimallisher to send Nash sailing over the top rope and down to the floor.

Christine Nash Eliminated!

Ward attempts to get back to work on his potential Dimallisher elimination, but is stopped in his tracks by Lazarus who delivers a side suplex that sends Matt Ward crashing hard to the mat. Lazarus is set to attempt his own elimination of Dimalisher who is now on his knees on the apron. Dimalisher delivers a low blow to Lazarus as the siren sounds.

33rd Entrant:

Eli James IV!

JOEY STYLES: “No Eli James?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Owner or not, he has sixty seconds to make it to the ring. Otherwise, its game over for Mr. James.”

Lazarus is in pain after the low blow, but has enough in him to deliver a devastating knee to Dimallishers face, which sends Dimallisher back down to the apron on his back. Matt Ward has reached his feet and spins Lazarus around. Ward sends Lazarus across the ring toward the ropes.

Lazarus hangs on though, and Ward charges toward him with a huge clothesline that take both men over the top rope and to the apron opposite of The Dimallisher. Both men hang on tight and get back to their feet on the apron. Both men start exchanging blows as the siren sounds.

34th Entrant:

John Raide!

John Raide runs and dives into the ring right between the legs of Matt Ward and Lazarus. He has his sights set on The Dimallisher who has finally made it to his feet on the apron.

Eli James IV Eliminated!

John Raide makes a bee line for the Dimallisher who waits till the last second to drop to his ass on the apron while pulling down the top rope. John Raides attempted elimination of the Dimallisher ultimately causes his own demise within this match, with a little help from the Dimallisher.

John Raide Eliminated!

The Dimallisher finally makes it back into the ring and he makes his way across the ring. Lazarus and Matt Ward continue to trade shots while standing on the apron. Dimallisher smashes their heads together then suplexes both of them back into the ring at the same time as the siren sounds.

35th Entrant:

Zak Misery!

Zak Misery hits the ring and takes down the only man standing, The Dimallisher, with a flying cross body.

Stamina Update:

2: Matt Ward (12.5 Eliminations)
93%

22: The Dimallisher (5 Eliminations)
97%

27: Lazarus (1 Elimination)
94%

35: Zak Misery
100%

Zak Misery traps The Dimallisher in a side headlock and punches him in the head repeatedly. Zak gets back to his feet and sends Matt Ward into a corner. Lazarus gets to his feet and he gets sent into the corner opposite of Matt Ward. Zak goes charges in full steam with a stinger-like splash on Ward. Ward falls to the mat. Zak then charges back across the ring and delivers another stinger-like splash to Lazarus. Laz also hits the mat. The Dimallisher has made it to his feet, but is somewhat groggy standing in the corner. Zak flies across the ring and delivers a third splash and Dimallisher hits the mat as the siren sounds.

36th Entrant:

Ric Flair!

Flair struts his stuff to the ring and takes his good old time, using much of his allotted 60 seconds. Once he enters the ring, Zak Misery is right there to send him right back out of the ring going over the top rope.

Ric Flair Eliminated!

Zak Misery stands in the center of the ring celebrating. What he doesn't know is he's about to have a headache. Matt Ward flies off the top rope and drives Zak Misery's head into the mat with a huge bulldog as the siren sounds.

37th Entrant:

Mr. Radio!

Radio enters the match like a man that want to win. He takes turns bringing down the different competitors. First Ward, then Laz, then Dimallisher and finally he sets his attention on Zak Misery. Radio lifts Misery to his feet. Radio then lifts Misery onto his shoulders and delivers Around the Galaxy, rendering Zak Misery pretty much unconscious.

Matt Ward is back to his feet and charging hard toward Mr. Radio. Radio ducks down and lifts Ward up, delivering a Samoan drop as the siren sounds.

38th Entrant:

Andrew Morrison!

Radio is the only man standing as Morrison hits the ring as the 38th entrant. He charges hard after Radio who ducks a clothesline. Radio uses Morrisons own momentum to topple the big man over the top rope and down to the floor.

Andrew Morrison Eliminated!

Radio is in celebration mode as he turns around and gets taken down by Lazarus with a swinging neck breaker. Lazarus lifts Radio off the mat then plants him right back into it with a piledriver as the siren sounds again.

39th Entrant:

Hank Lane!

Hank Lane enters in a Camaro from the 1980's. He drives it all the way down the ramp. Lane gets out of the car and enters the ring. Dimallisher charges after him, but Lane ducks down and hoists him up and over the top rope. Dimallisher crashes down on the hood of Hanks Camaro!

HANK LANE: “HEY!”

The momentary distraction allows Lazarus to deliver a dropkick between the shoulder blades of Hank Lane which causes him to be thrust forward, over the top rope and down to the floor.

Hank Lane Eliminated!

Dimallisher is back to his feet and steps off the hood of the car and onto the apron. Lazarus closes in on him, but gets caught with a punch to the face. Dimallisher then suplexes Lazarus over the top rope and down onto Hank Lanes Camaro with Laz's feet crsahing through the T-Tops as the siren sounds.

40th Entrant:

Tri Bute!

HANK LANE: “DAMMIT! MY CAR!”

Dimallisher tosses Lazarus back into the ring before re-entering himself.

Stamina Update:

88%

92%

27: Lazarus (2 Eliminations)
91%

35: Zak Misery (1 Elimination)
97%

37: Mr. Radio (1 Elimination)
99%

40: Tri Bute (0 Eliminations)
100%

Tri Bute hits the ring by running down the future ramp and jumping on the back of the future Camaro, leaping over the future hole in the future roof, landing on the future hood, jumping onto the future apron and future springboarding off the top future rope.

HANK LANE: “DAMMIT! DAMMIT! DAMMIT!”

Hank Lane finally takes his car out of danger and exits. Meanwhile, Bute is flying through the air and takes down The Dimallisher with a future flying clothesline. Matt Ward is there to take down Bute as he gets back to his feet with a standing dropkick.

Bute staggers backward and falls into the ropes which results in his arms being trapped between the top and middle ropes. Matt Ward goes to work by repeatedly punching the defenseless Tri Bute in the head as the siren sounds.

41st Entrant:

Smoke Man!

Smoke Man sprints into the ring, but is caught immediately by Lazarus who thrusts him over the top rope. Smoke hits the floor with a thud.

Smoke Man Eliminated!

Matt Ward is still working over Tri Bute. Lazarus clobbers Ward from behind causing him to tumble over the top rope. Ward hangs on though so he's not yet eliminated. Lazarus takes turns dishing out punishment to the still trapped Tri Bute and the hanging by a thread Matt Ward as the siren sounds.

42nd Entrant:

Mr. Supernova!

Nova is in a full sprint toward the ring. He climbs the turnbuckle and dives off the top, landing a devastating blow to Lazarus. Nova gets back to his feet and helps Tri Bute to free himself from the ropes. Bute then offers Nova a handshake, which is accepted.

In mid-shake, Bute whips Nova over the top rope and he falls to the floor.

Mr. Supernova Eliminated!

Bute turns around and is leveled with a chair shot from Mr. Radio!

JOEY STYLES: “I didn't even see him grab a chair!”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Is it time for Titan yet?”

After taking down Tri Bute, Radio takes out Matt Ward with the same chair. Then Lazarus. Then The Dimallisher. Then Zak Misery. All men are down as the siren sounds.

43rd Entrant:

John Austin!

Like so many before him, John Austin enters with a head of steam. He slides into the ring and ducks a chair shot from Mr. Radio. As Radio turns, he receives a stiff right punch from John Austin causing him to drop the chair.

Austin gives a kick to the midsection and lifts Radio up in a piledriver. Austin positions himself in place and plants Radio head first on top of the chair. Austin pops back to his feet with Radio in a semi-unconscious state laying below him.

Austin sees Matt Ward beginning to get up and turns his attention to him as the siren sounds.

44th Entrant:

Steve Davids!

Davids marches slowly toward the ring. Meanwhile, Ward takes a wild swing at Austin. John Austin ducks it and has Matt Ward trapped in a rear waste lock. Ward struggles against Austin's grip as Davids enters the ring. Davids grabs Austin in his own rear waste lock and delivers a German suplex to BOTH Ward and John Austin!

Both Ward and Austin are down and out and Davids focuses his attention on the only man that has any visible signs of life, Tri Bute. Bute is slowly getting to his feet with the aid of the ring ropes. When he turns around, Davids is there to plant him right back on the mat with a choke bomb as the siren sounds.

45th Entrant:

Titan!

JOEY STYLES: “Where's your boy, Paulie?”

Without answering, Heyman stands up and make his way around the announce table.

JOEY STYLES: “Where's he going?”

Heyman reveals a microphone that was stashed in his jacket as he walks to the bottom of the entrance ramp.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Stop the timer!”

The timer up on the X-Tron stops as ordered.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Ladies and gentlemen, my name, is Paul Heyman!”

He pauses momentarily, before continuing.

PAUL HEYMAN: “It is my pleasure in bring to you, the very cornerstone of The Axis.... MY TITAN of professional wrestling.... TITAN!”

Titans music begins to play, until Heyman interrupts.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Wait! Cut the music, let's do it again!”

JOEY STYLES: “What the hell is he doing?”

PAUL HEYMAN: “It is an honor, and a privilege, to give to you, one of the greatest.... I know what's missing. Cut the lights!”

Lights around the Bio-dome begin to go out.

PAUL HEYMAN: “All of them! Every last god damned light in this thing! Cut them all!”

Several seconds go by before every light is out. Total blackness.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Good!

“Now, it is time ladies and gentlemen, to meet the man beneath the mask. He is without a doubt, my best friend in this entire world. The absolute best Paul Heyman Guy to grace the Earth and that includes CM Punk and LJ Havok, people!”

A pair of lights appear on stage. They begin to come closer and you can barely make out the outline of a vehicle.

PAUL HEYMAN: “It is a distinct honor, ladies and gentlemen, to bring to you, the cornerstone of The Axis... The future King of the XWF... MY TITAN of professional wrestling....”

Several seconds go by. The lights come on and Heyman announces his man simultaneously!

[Image: JBL.jpg]

PAUL HEYMAN: “THE SENATOR.... JOHN.... SAMUELS!”

JOEY STYLES: “OH MY... FUCKING... GOD!”

45th Entrant:

Titan The Senator

Stars & Stripes Forever plays as Red White & Blue balloons and confetti falls from all corners of the Pryce Industries Bio-dome!

The Senator stumbles out of the Hummer stretch limo with Ann Fairchild right behind him. Samuels wipes his mouth on the sleeve of his shirt and Ann looks completely disgusted. Heyman hands the microphone to the loud mouth Texas senator.

THE SENATOR: “Sorry. Sorry everyone! I was backstage and saw Rose Smith combing her goatee and I had to find a bucket to puke in.”

Heyman laughs his ass off. That's a large ass. No, seriously.

THE SENATOR: “Hey Slant Eyes! Remember me!?”

JOEY STYLES: “That's got to be directed at Neonero!”

Samuels reaches into his pocket and pulls out the Titan mask. He raises it to his face, sniffs it and gags before throwing it to Fairchild.

THE SENATOR: “Throw that away, would ya? It’s starting to smell like something Unknown Soldier would have sex with.

“He’s not here...is he?”

Heyman shakes his head, prompting a big smile from Samuels.

THE SENATOR: “Excellent.

“Boy is it good to be back! And… Well, that’s a lie and you all know it. What in God’s name has happened to this place?

“I step away and the XWF starts to look like a damn soap opera. It’s like Gays Of Our Lives around here with all these damned pantywaists running around.

“In my day the only queen we had was John Madison when he pranced around in that little tiara of his. And if that wasn’t bad enough, you’ve got these delusional little girls re-enacting scenes from that Twilight movie.

“Newsflash ladies: There’s no such thing as vampires, werewolves, Frankensteins or whatever the hell Sid Feder is supposed to be. Tell you what ladies and Callaways, why don’t y’all come on down to my ranch, line up with your pants down and meet my big ol’ longhorn, he’ll turn you into a slut-kebab faster than you can scream ‘Theo Pryce is a hemorrhoid with a hairline!’”

Samuels waves to the booing crowd.

THE SENATOR: “And a special ‘shout-out,’ as you kids say, to Wallace Witasick. I know you’re probably busy finding ways to ruin Madness, but I want you to look at the man standing next to me. Paul Heyman is the greatest thing to ever happen to Madness!

“Don’t you ruin his legacy, you boring--”

JOEY STYLES: “Here comes NAZI!”

46th Entrant:

NAZI!

The siren sounds and NAZI tosses Senator into the ring. NAZI climbs into the ring and everybody in the ring begins to brawl with each other. It's absolutely mayhem going on as NAZI bounces off the ropes and is headed directly for The Senator.

Senator reaches down and tosses NAZI up and over the top rope. NAZI crashes hard into the floor right in front of Paul Heyman. Heyman laughs his ass off as he heads back to the announce table.

The siren sounds.

47th & Final Entrant:

Morbid Angel!

JOEY STYLES: “The final competitor is headed to the ring!”

Stamina Update:

81%

85%

27: Lazarus (2 Eliminations)
86%

35: Zak Misery (1 Eliminations)
90%

37: Mr. Radio (1 Eliminations)
92%

40: Tri Bute (1 Elimination)
95%

43: John Austin (0 Eliminations)
96%

44: Steve Davids (0 Eliminations)
97%

45: The Senator (1 Elimination)
100%

47: Morbid Angel (0 Eliminations)
100%

Morbid Angel enters the ring amid a 9 man brawl...

Coming Up in Part III...

The Conclusion!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Liz Hathaway (03-06-2014), Mr. Radio (03-04-2014), ZakMisery (03-04-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-04-2014, 09:06 AM

OOC: Taking a break now to grab a shower and something to eat. Re-charge dem batteries. The finale will be up later this afternoon, or early evening.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
John Samuels (03-04-2014), Mr. Radio (03-04-2014)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-04-2014, 10:12 AM

Ooc: grab a shower? And you're telling me I mentioned John Samuels in one of my RP's against Titan and it turns out that he is John Samuels. Wow that was unexpected. I totally didn't know either.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-04-2014, 10:24 AM

IC: Holy Shit

OOC: Holy Shit

OOOOC: Holy Shit

In picture: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN58gEEAkU4hA_CF4ufn8...3kLGfxHzDK]

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Liz Hathaway's post:
Mr. Radio (03-04-2014), Smoke (03-04-2014), The Enigma (03-04-2014)
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-04-2014, 11:43 AM

(03-04-2014, 10:24 AM)Liz Hathaway Said: IC: Holy Shit

OOC: Holy Shit

OOOOC: Holy Shit

In picture: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTN58gEEAkU4hA_CF4ufn8...3kLGfxHzDK]

[Image: b0bf18d80b3fc08e45b6d3421377591d1077a3c9...02eb09.jpg]

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-04-2014, 02:27 PM

OOC: Radio, were your antennas tingling?
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-04-2014, 02:52 PM

Ooc: Yes, that's how I knew!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
John Samuels (03-04-2014)