Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Kristin Jackson sound like black lady name but has white lady butt butt need dat puss
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-03-2014, 01:03 PM Music  Kristin Jackson sound like black lady name but has white lady butt butt need dat puss -->

WTF, htf r u gun tell me dis red headed bitch got back? Baby aint got back she aint even got a front last I peeped seen nothing but net. Swish! Brick! Why no puss puss Jackson 5 girl? Your voice finally brake maturity level and not soft cute anymore so cun't record album? So here you in xwf smacking my dong but not supplying the womb for my ,

why you no
listen when dong[autogay]dong[/autogay]dong dong speak?[youlube]dong[/youlube]why you no
be]dong[/youtube]why you no
listen when dongdong dong speak?
Jackson 5 girl practice your black lips running on my size 800 dongalongalong dingy ding bat bitch! I M THE CRIMESON'S DOGMA FUCKTRWAT HOE, now brace your self be four I race your self to the rubber surgery line to help you get a bath in sexy.

Hore you need a bathe of sexyness becaues as of right now yous not even worth of my catch phrase. You aint bring da puss you brind a stank ass unlidded manhole for all us in the match to climb down into at once?

WHAT????????????????????????????????????
YOU EXpexct us to all fit in there and like it? You wahck what whack girly boy butt. I beet you don't even have a bounce to dat ass if I smack it with my own penile codes from Switzerland. Hardy harrr harr whorse bag wrinkled up scrotum that busted open, lost its inner nuts and now flaps in the wind and you call it a vagina! YOU CALL IT A VAGINA YOU

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Jebidiah James (03-03-2014), John Austin (03-03-2014), Wallace Witasick (03-03-2014)