Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 06:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Guperminal Parshlocity
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

03-02-2014, 10:14 PM

“When I was little girl I wanted to be a mermaid.”

“That’s fucking stupid. You were an IDIOT!” the voice scoffed at the plebian woman. “GUPPY, show this GIRL the DOOR!”

With a handful of womanly hair the fish of Lakeport led the sultry being to the gate of Exitdus. Parshily swung, the gate erupted into mighty winds. Maidenhair blew and tangled furiously as the wicked air filled the apartment of Graydos. The Parsh’s twisted fingers curled and patted the glossy stalks and delicate, finely divided fronds.

There’s a door in the sky.

A foot poked her hindquarters as her careful steps made her act of Exitdus complete. The gayte slammed shut. The cold door bars caused a tingling in the blood drinker’s dong worshipping fingers. The spawn of 11 times stood wickedly as tears of xtreme blood dripped from the lids of his blue eyes.

“STOP being a LITTLE biTCH, Guppy,” the voice barred its murder teeth as the Ides of March whispered in his redrawn ear, “You could DO better.”

Could me better do though? I am an empty skillet. I am a rusted sword. I am the fog, except you can see right through me. Am I necessary?

A goat chews. A boot protects. A hand claps. A bike moves. A dog barks. A mouse hides. A rock rocks. A speaker speaks. A fan cools. A pager beeps. A God controls. A blanket warms. A drawer opens. A door closes.

A Guppy heals.

A Parsh kills.

“Smuck Mangina made up a GAY ass match,” the voice never understood obsession with complexity, “Ladders are ]

[color=#E0FFFF]I walk around with this sack of bones and blood clinging to me. Organs are just pianos to me. Key strokes like keynotes and antidotes as cures. What man can fix a contradiction walking? Who can fix me? I’m a broken heart. I’m clouded sky. I’m a battery.

“AND LOOK AT THE homos WHO ARE GONNA WRESTLE IN IT! Lezzie Diass, Lez Hagagay, Craplott Dykeson, Mrs. Gaydio,” the voice recognized the obvious spokes in wheel.

The chemicals ooze out of my shell. A hammer breaks and crushes me no matter how hard I try to roll away. Escape is improbable.

“That GAY BRIT is probably GOING to touch his COCK while watching you beat up those FAGS,” the voice never once thought of Parsh’s work as masturbatory, “But I digress.”

Uncharged, dead, and useless, that’s me.

“I bet all YOUR loser OPPONENTS are going to WATCH THIS and TRY to counter all my POINTS, but it doesn’t MATTER because you’re going to break THEIR necks,” the voice saw the signs and they opened up its eyes.

Octagons are just jagged rectangles in the space of the pedestrians. I don’t follow their red rules. I don’t walk. I run marathons in puddles of the tears from my deadly eyebrows.

“Guppy, what was that GAY job you did beFORE I took you under my WICKED wing?” the voice had a vast knowledge in every field.

I was a doctor.

AHHHHH!

AHHHHH!

AHHHHH!

Does it hurt? DO YOU FEEL WHAT I FEEL? THIS PAIN! THIS PAIN YOU FEEL! DOES IT HURT? let me make it better.

I was a result, an end to a means, a doctoral genius. That wasn’t me. I was a living contradiction, but I ran from it. I shredded my doctorate. I destroyed the paper that gave my life meaning. I am an empty vessel. You give me guidance. What should I do, God?

“SUCK MY DICK!” the voice craved oral sex from every human. “Do a MOUTH’S JOB my child. TREAT THE GOD to ur speech OPENING. Your mouth bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit - John 3:8,” the voice knew all the words in the Bible because its mom was sick.

That's my purpose now. I am not here to fight hoes, bob apples, confess sins, eat pizza, or kill orphans. I'm here to pleasure you master.

The red ball of death's erection grew larger as Guppy gripped its Hollywood Bad Boy of a shaft.

"Make sure to tell those FAGS at SHOVE IT that what they do is SICK AND INHUMAN!!" the voice loved all walks of life equally.

Parsh tongued the spectral balls as death surrounded him with evil. Everything was black as day and light as night. The sky was just an atmosphere of sin. The dong worship continued until late in the sadistic night as the scene digressed.

Guppy fin.

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Edit Hate Post Like Post