Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 04:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Deep Rooting
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

02-26-2013, 09:53 PM

Four ladders stand tall in a backyard. This set up looking very similar to Crimson Cobra’s very first promo with the XWF only one more ladder is added onto the bunch. The sun shining brightly on the grassy area, the bright green grass is under neither the powerful steel of the ladder with the added weight of one Crimson Cobra who is scaling the side of one of the ladders. The steps, leading up to the top of a 15 foot ladder, are all solid able to hold a human being of massive weight needing the extra height for whatever reason. Cobra makes it to the top and shows his athleticism by holding the top and doing a handstand to transition from one side to the other where he beings to climb down. Done now with his odd work out, he tips one ladder over that hits one of the other ladders, both ladders comes crashing down to the grass. He looks at the other two ladders and smiles as the camera sees that they are red, signaling that they represent the Crimson Crest’s Cobra and Deadly.

“A ladder is quite the magnificent object, you may scale it to the top and not break through the tough steps, be if someone is to as much as push the side of one, it will fall…

Just as my opponents shall fall.

I will show everyone the true potential of the red snake.

A being such as Sebastian Duke with so much experience, let us imagine him at the top of a ladder, if it was going to be pushed over and him fall from the top what would he do? I see him holding on for dear life and hoping the crash isn’t too damaging.

Benjamin, he would fall and the ground would sound with his body bouncing off of it.

Deadly? I don’t know what to expect from Deadly. He would be one I assume jumps off in an attempt to defend himself from the attacker. That is my plan exactly, if someone was to try and sabotage my ladder attack I would make sure they pay!”

Crimson Cobra walks over to the red ladders, which are crudely spray painted, he looks up to the top the ladder in the way of the sun providing a nice bit of cool shade in the hot sun’s beam. This weather Cobra enjoyed much more than the snow storm he experienced in Colorado on his trip home.

“I pride myself in being known in a top brand as XWF as a “high flyer” a “risk taker”. Its more then what most people think, oh he’ll show up do some high flying tricks and go home, no it is not that simple. Being a risk taker is a way of life, either it pays off or it doesn’t. Now on Monday’s I have been proven to be 0 for 2 in the risks but how will that fate be on Wednesday? I take pride in the fact that I am one of the only men on this show, no on the rosters across all the shows that will take the risk even if the reward isn’t as grand as it could be. Leaping off of a cage, jumping off of a ladder, if it makes you people get up and out of your seats you better D*** well believe that I am going to do that move!

I see the world through my own eyes, it may be slightly redder than in your own eye’s vision, and I may see things differently but that is who I am. Crimson Cobra doesn’t and NEVER will go the safe route to ensure a victory if there is a chance to make the crowd rumble the entire stadium with a newer, higher, flashier maneuver.

Now this may be the most idiotic thing that anyone has ever heard but after I launched myself off that cage a few Mondays ago I felt the most spine-tingling, spirit lifting, out of body experience and it was the most amazing feeling in the world. Sure I lost that match but what are people going to remember, Craig Davis going on to lose his chance at the European Championship or Crimson Cobra’s Red Fang off the top of the god D*** cage?! So then I ask the same question to Neil Capra, are people going to remember that you pinned me two times and I only got you once or are people going to think back and remember how incredible it was to see Crimson Cobra run from the ring, all the way up to the stage, grab the ladder that was set up for Jeff Hardy to use later that night, run it down to the ring, set it up, climb step after step. Crimson Cobra stood at the top and made the signal for the Red Fang and after Neil had all that time to recover Cobra still took the risk!

You see Crimson Cobra is no coward; Crimson Cobra is not a masked man afraid to show his face! No here it is! Here is the face of the man that will continue week after week to show up on multiple different shows, and will continue to take the bigger risks in hope that one will eventually pay off! Crimson Cobra is a man who takes pride in going to the extreme, going up and over the limit of what people thought he was going to do. There is no reason that a fatal-4-way shall be any differently. The stakes cause for risks to be taken. If there were no risks then there would be no reward. If I didn’t follow Mark Flynn to the Saturday Night Shove It into the Bay show then there would not be a chance that he would be fired and his championship vacated.

I am the risk taker, the man who deserves the shot to redeem himself against Mark Flynn if Flynn is even allowed back in the XWF. Crimson Cobra has gone through a lot in the past weeks and he believes that he is ready…. I believe that I am ready for a rematch, a mano y mano, one on one for a championship. That gold is rightfully mine and it will be proven Wednesday night. Maybe you fans of XWF should tune in to watch your favorite team fight in the same match for the same payoff. The only thing that you will be looking for, saying to your friends as you watch, “WHAT in the H*** is Crimson Cobra going to do next?!”

Cobra pushes one of the two red ladders over and it topples over the other two fallen black ladders, the pile of steel now larger than before. Cobra showing he will do what he has to do when forced.

“Now I don’t know how loyal other cobras are but this one is a damn good partner. A loyalty that can only be broken by the bond it has created. This might not make sense to the weak-minded individuals out there but a true team mate will be able to understand me.

So please allow me to explain…

The whole point of a team is to help make each other better or at least the point in a strong team. Many say, “A chain is only as strong as the weakest link” this would work just as well in a tag team wrestling situation, if a link of a chain busts then the chain must be discarded and thrown out. It has been rendered useless.

But when the chain works together and all of the links help to make each other stronger then there is little that can or will have the ability of breaking the chain.

Crimson Deadly and I are obviously high talking subjects being partners in a non-tag team match. But just as in training when we spar, or practice on each other it will only have slight more intensity as it will be a contest instead of training.

What everyone does know is that working together or on our own the Crimson Crest’s chance of coming out on top is greater than all, 50%. That is an undeniable fact opposed the half of that being the chance for Duke or Benjamin.

The Crimson blood will rise…

I will make sure that the chain link Crimson Deadly is a well welded piece of steel just as he will do for me. We test each other only to get stronger. I push him and he falls, I do so hoping that he gets back up stronger, he shoves me with same hopes of a rise in strength. A true team of champion caliber, who should be undefeatable yet the risk’s they tempt me so.”

Crimson Cobra pops up the safety holds that are locked in place to keep the ladder standing. His own ladder he folds it together and looks down to the pile of steel, he tosses his own ladder into it and walks off into the distance the camera panning up into the sunlight to fade to black.

The camera fading back in we are in a new area now, sand covers the ground…

A black monster is in sight,
Eight legs,
An oddly shaped body,
Venom ready to flow into an enemy,

Death on the mind

But there is another presence in this sandy oasis,
Something different,
A long,
red creature
Ready to stand its ground,
Ready to fight for survival

Two goliaths in their own rights ready to throw down and see who will be standing tall.
The
arachnid sunk its back legs into the sand preparing itself for the battle it knew would come.
The
serpent coiled ready to pounce on a moment’s notice.

A red liquid ran down the fangs as the cobra opened its mouth allowing the hissing sound to escape.
Uncoiling itself the cobra peers out from behind its protective wooden home and finds the new
assassin.
The hood opens and the cobra readies for attack.

A tarantula is what had just dropped from the sky into the clear box this cobra has been living in for so long now.
Why had its owner pitted it in such a battle?
Now not being the time for questions the spider made its first move in the game of
inter-species chess.

The spiders own fangs dripping with venom as well.
It crawled towards the snake ready for any attack to come.
But was not expecting a springing attack.

Both were wrapped in a sticky slimy battle now.
The cobra attempting to wrap its body around the arachnid while trying to avoid being wrapped in a web.
The web was now easy to break free as it was only a thin layer.

The serpent tightened its grip; the once quickly moving leg flailing spider slowed its legs.
A bad spot was an
understatement in this situation.

*BAM*
The sound of something hitting the top of the glass aquarium leaving a green item in its place
The sound so loud it startled the snake allowing the spider time to recoup and escape the death clutch it was in.

Quickly scurrying to the wall the spider used its ability to climb as an advantage, the snake could do nothing but wait and plan another move as the tarantula rested its now weak body.

The green object that was slammed on to the top of the cage now being lifted away…

What is happening out side of this cage is another thing both creatures took into consideration.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Cobra's post:
(02-27-2013)