Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 04:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! This Is Disturbing
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-27-2014, 08:23 PM

I'm aware of the fact that I was away since Sunday, but to come back on a Thursday and have less than two days until deadline and see 1 RP posted for a shot at the King is extremely disturbing.

The deadline will not be extended. This show will not be postponed. I had some major plans that I had intended on placing into this Shove It: Nuclear Winter show and I have to tell you, this show is not shaping up the way I had hoped.

For those of you that still intend to participate, the clock is absolutely ticking.
Hate Post Like Post
Tri Bute Offline
Justice Integrity Zankustility Zeusrion

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-27-2014, 08:51 PM

My RP will go up before I fall asleep tonight.

"Pink is my signature color!" - Elle Woods
[Image: fpUoGTE.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tri Bute's post:
(02-27-2014)
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2014, 08:59 PM

That's pretty crazy, I was expecting people to go nuts.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scorpio's post:
(02-27-2014)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-27-2014, 09:54 PM

I completely forgot about it because no one else was posting and I got confused.. Fuck. Ill try to get something up before deadline tomorrow.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-27-2014, 09:58 PM

(02-27-2014, 09:54 PM)Mr. Radio Said: I completely forgot about it because no one else was posting and I got confused.. Fuck. Ill try to get something up before deadline tomorrow.

Deadline's Saturday noob. Loljk, just fucking with ya.

I might potato a firetruck and drop a couple RPs somewhere. Then again with this epic sickness I'm sicking I don't wanna drop a less than stellar RP just to get one out like I just did with the Dogerlord.

Yeah, I'll manage something.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-27-2014, 10:02 PM

Oh yeah, its Thursday. Felt like a friday. More time though so yay!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-27-2014, 10:06 PM

Wasn't there a similar turnout for Rumble in Brooklyn? Might be a sign that these battle royal deals with the stamina bars might not be appealing to some folks. I think it's cool, but I get why some people would shy away from it.

Another problem might be the structure of our fed. For one, it seems like we don't have as many new guys coming in as we used to, but instead we have this core group of 28 (34 if you count management) guys who might be worn out from the exhausting schedule that we have in place. Instead of putting out 12 RPs per month (assuming they RP for one show 3 times a week), they end up doing 12 RPs in two weeks because they feel the need to sign up for every show. It might be time for us to go back to a two show Madness/Warfare format.

I'm not sure what else. If anyone has an idea of how to make things more active or notices some issues that might need to be addressed, bring it up.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-28-2014)
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:

02-27-2014, 10:10 PM

I honestly would have done it but when it moved for the 1st I just couldn't. I was down with the stamina bar idea, seemed cool to me. It could also be the flu that's going around. My wife has it, I think I do, and like 5 people I work with do. Not fun, if I had signed up I think I'd be pretty screwed.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-27-2014, 10:29 PM

i've just started! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-28-2014, 01:06 AM

i hate to say this.. but i agree with Maddy.. im burnt out beyond repair after dropping 8 rps in the span of 2 weeks against theo and scorpio and im sure to do the same vs nova.. im lucky to even be awake right now with my hectic work schedule and my real life with my fiance (which isnt going so well i might add which puts me further into a funk) thus why after warfare im taking off till the ppv so a nice few days off would be good for me personally (march 5-10th then right back to rping for the ppv next 5 days will suffice for me)

I doubt ill even get 3 rps up for the ppv but i sure as hell will put up quality stuff.

but i think 2 shows a week will really help us

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-28-2014, 03:53 AM

I think the issue is that people would rather focus on their one on one matches. Despite the huge reward you get from winning these events, they're extremely difficult to win. Therefore, people tend to focus on what they see as achievable. Either way, I plan on getting at least one RP up before the deadline.

After this, Smoke's Shove It, and the Pay Per View though, I would suggest we go with what Maddy suggested and we stick to Madness and Warfare until we build to another pay per view a little further down the road.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
(02-28-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-28-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2014, 05:08 AM

Rumble in Brooklyn turn out was solid. Anyhow though, I didn't intend to sound so negative, haha. My apologies to all.
Hate Post Like Post
John Austin Away
Grizzled Young Vet

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-28-2014, 05:23 AM

I can say for myself I almost forgot about it Tongue ....I think after our next PPV ...I will just stick to Madness for Austin and every now and then have Flair on Warfare like I have been doing ....

I definitely can't do the Shove-It's, Warfare, Madness and PPV's all at the same time like I use to Tongue

To find John, turn those lights out because he will then appear...
XWF LEGEND and the only man who punked out Duke TWICE
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

02-28-2014, 11:08 AM

For me it's a mixture of being confused and not being able to. At the beginning of the week I wasn't sure if RPing was even going on lol, and the second half has been a struggle to juggle a couple of important things that I really need to focus on. For instance, I have an interview for college on Tuesday and I have needed to really focus on making videos for my YouTube. I'll try and get a couple things up before deadline, but it will literally only be two because of the 2 RPs a day rule.

That reasoning can also be used as to why I haven't been doing logos recently. Sorry for anyone waiting lol. Next week's Shove-It is still going full steam ahead, I have no plans on cancelling that.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2014, 11:24 AM

I think it was just a mixture of so many big things going on at once. And like what was said, it's harder to win this so people focus more on the achievable first. I'm personally glad I backed out, no offense, because I didn't realise I'm booked on both shows this week, the shove it, and then the following madness. Quickly followed by WWX. Fun times in Tahoe.
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-28-2014, 12:24 PM

I've got something brewing for Zak that I started today. Might be interesting but I just have to talk to a couple of people before I get it completely finished.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2014, 03:02 PM

(02-28-2014, 05:08 AM)Paul Heyman Said: Rumble in Brooklyn turn out was solid. Anyhow though, I didn't intend to sound so negative, haha. My apologies to all.

Yeah. Your behavior is very disturbing.
Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-28-2014, 03:33 PM

I was buried under school work this week.. building a set for a large play and the physics homework has kicked my ass.. as made obvious by my non-existance on skype.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post