Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 10:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Angry Debut
romanreigns_shield

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2014, 02:02 PM

Roman Reigns is standing in front of the camera with an angry look on his face

Roman Reigns: Tonight you are about to be on the receiving end of history. I'm going to Tear down these walls and rebuild it for the one and only Roman Reigns. Now that I've gotten your attention, I know what you must be thinking- How can Roman Reigns survive without The Shield to watch his back?. It was I, who watched the Shield's back.

Are you scared yet? Because I have that effect on people. I strike fear into the biggest and baddest people in this industry, because they all know when Roman Reigns walks in, nobody is safe from certain doom. Tonight, I come into the XWF to maim and to bring pain and suffering to everyone that steps in my way on my way to the top of this buisiness.

Reigns runs his hands through his hair

Roman Reigns: Take a good look at what you're going up against. (camera pans closer to Roman). You will NEVER understand who or what I am, so, let me give you a little history lesson. Have you ever heard of The Wild Samoans? Because you're looking at the baby boy of Sika. Maybe you've heard of my cousins Rikishi and the late great Umaga, does that ring a bell? Or how about my other cousin, The Rock? The bloodline runs deep and just like all the others, I'm dangerous inside that ring. And if you know anything about the Samoan heritage, you know that they are wild men inside that squared circle. Get ready, because you're about to see the new generation of a Wild Samoan. I want you to turn to all of your friends and warn them who Roman Reigns REALLY is. As if you could REALLY know.

Now in case you've been living under a rock let me enlighten you on what you can expect here in the XWF. I've got a little something known as a Spear waiting for whoever is brave enough to step up to the enforcer, and once I hit it I promise you'll hear a sound like you've never heard before, the sound of your own ribs shattering.

Reigns gets right up in the camera and with anger in his face

Roman Reigns: Tonight, XWF Roster, you will believe me when we go to war and I break this entire roster in half. So, be afraid. Be very afraid. And, screw The Shield! BELIEVE IN ROMAN REIGNS!

Reigns pushes a button on the camera and the screen fades to black
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like romanreigns_shield's post:
(03-10-2014), AlexandraCallaway (03-11-2014)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

03-10-2014, 02:21 PM

What's this guy's name again? I don't think I quite caught it.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Smoke's post:
Theo Pryce (03-10-2014), ZakMisery (03-10-2014)
Jenna Silver Offline
A part of Twerk Team U.S.A 2013/2014

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-10-2014, 04:02 PM

I'd suck his dick.

[Image: lPLDvvG.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenna Silver's post:
(03-11-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-10-2014, 04:14 PM

Smoke Man when did you get so damn funny?

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Lazarus Offline
[Expunges Internally]

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

03-10-2014, 04:24 PM

(03-10-2014, 04:14 PM)Archie Lawson Said: Smoke Man when did you get so damn funny?

Never. The poor shmuck couldn't get a pity chuckle out of a clown strapped to a canister of Nitrous Oxide.

[Image: logolazarus_zpsf25a07d2.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lazarus's post:
Mr. Radio (03-10-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2014, 07:08 PM

Don't you kiss boys?
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwagMire's post:
(03-11-2014)
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

03-11-2014, 05:03 AM

Jesus, guys, quit sucking my dick. Remember, we're all here to witness the ground-breaking debut of Roman Reigns! Where are your manners and common courtesy?

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
(03-11-2014)
romanreigns_shield

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2014, 07:49 PM

I don't know whether to laugh or puke. Is this TRULY the best you have? I dunno. But, I don't care. And, trust me, Smoke, you WILL know me a lot sooner then later. Whether it's the good side or the bad side, that's up to you. As for you others. You want to laugh and joke about Me? So, What's it going to be, boys. Welcome to my yard.

And as for you, Jenna Silvers. You want to get with The Enforcer? You know where to find me. I'll be in the ring, breaking bones and ending careers.

You will believe in Roman Reigns. I promise you that.