Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 08:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honey, I'm Home. [Damien]
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-26-2014, 09:44 PM

A blow of wind knocked out the fire on the end of the match as I lit the last candle in a dark room. It was lighting outside and the wind was helping the rain beat on my window as I looked out, searching for head lights in the pouring rain. I looked down at the candle before running my finger over the top of the flame and watching as a small burn went away. I sighed and walked to a white bed in the middle of the room.

New sheets, I didn't notice the past few times. Looks better than ones with dry blood on them.

A smirk ran across my face as I turned walking from the room. Flames from candles danced on the walls. The storm raging out of the window knocked the lights out a good fifteen minutes ago, now, I was alone in the dark with only candles to light my way through Damien's house.

I found myself questioning why I was here. I could be here to tell Damien there is no cure and I'm in immortal danger that could end with me being dead and the world going to hell, or, he could walk in the door and I can say "Honey, I'm home" like I didn't leave him again. Then again, why wouldn't he be upset with me leaving again?

I rolled my eyes, annoyed with myself and this stupid curse on myself, and sat down at a small wooden table in the middle of the dining room. A candle sat in font of me and I watched the flames dance on the table top. A smile crossed my face as the door made a loud noise and wet steps made their way into the house.

Honey, I'm home.

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-26-2014, 09:50 PM

"Where the hell have you been? I've been out there for days looking for you."

Damien looked at her, his rain soaked clothes and hair, clinging to his skin.

"Why haven't you called me? Or your brother?"

Damien shut the front door and looked at her.

[Image: 2gxp73n.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-26-2014, 09:59 PM

I didn't have a phone. You don't get reception in hell.

I looked over at Damien, his face showing no amusement by my small joke. I smiled before looking back at the candle and pushing my chair from the table. I made my way over to him before stopping in front of him.

Besides, if I did call, you would have guessed where I was and possibly found me. I couldn't have you be around me, It wasn't safe, in fact, it isn't the safest place to be right now. I just had to come to make sure you were ok, I missed you.

The smile faded from my face as Damien looked into my eyes. I bit my bottom lip and looked at the floor before looking up at him again.

I had to see you again, it might not be long before I won't get to ever again.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-14-2014, 11:24 AM

"That still doesn't explain to me where you've been?"

Damien looked at her. He was sick of playing games. He was tired of being a woman's play toy.

"Look, I dont know what's going on, and it is annoying as fuck. If you can't tell me why it's like you are saying goodbye... then why did you come back?"

[Image: 2gxp73n.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-14-2014, 11:31 PM

Because I wasn't planning to say good-bye. Look Damien, I get you being hurt, I really do, but some things you can not tag along to. Sometimes to protect you and everyone else I have to do what I have to do and leave you wondering if I'll come back.

I looked away from him, my eyes dancing over the door and hearing the rain beat on the windows.

I don't understand why you would think I could say good-bye to you anyway. I promised to be by your side and I tried to be. If anyone is saying good-bye here, it is you.

I rolled my eyes, fighting back the heat in my body, the tears that were right behind my eyes.

Maybe I was wrong in coming back, coming back to you. Maybe I should have stayed gone, that's what you thought of me to do is it not? You thought I would leave you and not come back?

I pushed past Damien and put my hand on the door.

I love you. I don't say it to make conversation, I don't say it to fill space, I say it only when I mean it.

My eyes danced on the door again as I closed my eyes, fighting the tear that made it's way down my cheek. I opened my eyes once more and ran my finger across where the tear was. A smirk crossed my face as I looked down and over to the side.

If you can't trust that I'm not like everyone else, if you can't trust that I'm leaving for everyone's benefit, then I guess I lose you. But you know what Damien, losing you is better than watching you die. If it's what you want, if you wish it so much and worry so much, I will leave tonight and not come back to you. Just say the words.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post