Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 10:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Crazy, Crazy, Crazy (Part 2)
Neil Capra Offline
Totally not crazy, I swear

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-26-2013, 08:32 PM

All That Jazz

Narrator: Neil Capra

The atmosphere is ratty, but still classier than places I've been lately. I didn't really read the name of this place on the sign, all I was focused on was that it was a Jazz Club. I sit in a chair up at the bar, when the bartender comes up to me.

Bartender: "Hey you, what do you want?"

"I'll take some whiskey."

He walks back to grab a bottle, when someone comes up from behind me. The footsteps get louder and louder. I turn around, and immediately wish I hadn't. Standing right in front of me now, is...

That guy I owe money to!

Wait a minute, why can't I remember his name?!

Oh no, oh god no...

God dammit brain, work! WORK!

Jesus, he looks pissed. How am I supposed to explain ducking him for $300,000 AND getting one of his men jumped? He takes a seat next to me, and begins speaking...

"Hey Capra, remember me?"

Why did he have to ask this?

"Douchebag, I'm talking to you!"

He slaps me lightly in the face.

Kick his ass!

Shut up you ficking voice, I'm not in the mood today!

The bartender returns with my drink, and the man who the only thing I know is that I owe money to stares at me...

Don't do it Neil, don't fucking do it...

I grab my glass. I take a sip of it, I feel the liquid burn my throat as it goes down. I open my mouth, and all that comes out is:

"Fuck it!"

I splash the whiskey right into that bastard's face! He looks pissed! What did you just do, Neil? I take off running, followed by him I'm sure...

I make it out of the club and take off down the sidewalk. No way in hell am I letting him catch me! I look back and see he's gone off down the other side of the sidewalk. YES! He missed me! He should've paid more attention!

Just like I should've. I turn back to see where the fuck I'm going. That's when the car going 70 mph driving away from cops smashes right into me. Followed by the cop car...

Driven Insane

Narrator: Christine Arlo

The group that's kidnapping me still has me in their car while we make our way back to whatever place I'm being held at. I can't get my plan for getting free out of my head. I really hope it worked...

Sirens! Yes! I can't fucking believe it! The driver looks nervous. He speeds up. I notice now just how dark it is by now. It has to be like 1:30 AM. Wait just a damn second, I'd recognize this place anywhere! We're still in Detroit! I feel my face getting hot with anger. Spokane, Washington my ass! They said that just to break my spirit even further...

The damn driver keeps speeding up, and up, and even higher fucking up! I can't help but scream as loud as I can at these pricks.

"Hey assholes, so much for Spokane, huh?!"

The driver jumps damn near out of his seat, and I can see just how fast we're going...

Seventy three miles per hour...

I see a speed limit sign...

30 miles per hour...

I see a man step out into the street. He isn't looking where he's going...

Poor sap, he's not going to know what hit him. He turns at the last second. The car smashes right into him, causing his face to hit the windshield and launching him over the roof. I hear the cop car hitting him too, over the sirens and the yelling in the car. I just sit there, distantly staring into where the man's face hit the glass...

I'm just trying to get the image out of my head...

The image of Neil getting hit by two cars in under 5 seconds...
Edit Hate Post Like Post