Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 07:00 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
These assholes. Triple Threat RP
Agony Offline
Agony, The Wrestling Messiah

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-26-2013, 07:38 PM

Agony stands in the ring with a mic in hand and a look of resentment on his face.

"What is this, who are these unlucky assholes that have the misfortune of being in a triple threat match with me this Saturday? It doesn't matter who they are! Neither one of them is a champion.

In fact this is the closest either of you will get to gold.

[Image: A5B1r1vCMAAuQSA.jpg:large]

Yes that's a gold butt plug, maybe the two of you can use it on each other.

KnightMask you brown-nosing idiot. You blindly defend that punk Martin O' Connor and yet you don't know me. You possess a hatred towards me, let me give you a reason to. This is how I see you KnightMask.

[Image: 12809989185ufYD2.jpg]

You fatass wannabe wrestler, you're a classic American asshole who really could use some help from Jenny Craig. KnightMask, this Saturday I will give you the match of your life, hell you might even lose a few pounds in the process.

Neil Capra, you are worse than KnightMask! You're a selfish bastard who uses his welfare money to buy boos. You're a moocher, the only thing you've ever earned in your life is this beating coming for you Saturday. Do you want to know what I picture when I see you?

[Image: polls_hobo_2446_497264_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg]

You're pathetic and you don't deserve a second chance. Let's be honest it'd probably be your thousandth chance. Your problem is that despite what everyone has told you or offered you, you didn't accept it. You are living in poverty because of Neil Capra, you have nobody else to blame. I can end it all for you this Saturday, I will break that neck of your so that you can apply for disability too.

You're both failures, neither one of you deserves to be in the same arena, let alone the same ring as me. I am the current 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 champion! I have earned my right to be in this ring. What have you two earned? My condolences that you actually managed to get this far. Because you won't be going a step further."

Agony smirks as he drops the mic and leaves with the confidence that only a true champion could possess.

[Image: WristClutchExploder.gif] [Image: 66zvj9.jpg]
Accomplishments:
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion 02/23/13 - 02/27/13
First to make "Olympic Gold Medalist" Martin O' Connor tap out!

Record:
W/L/D
6-3-0
I've never tapped out. I am excellence. I am the Wrestling Messiah and I am here to save you from the mediocrity in XWF.
[/color]
Edit Hate Post Like Post