Current XWF board time: 11-20-2017, 04:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
an evil warning
02-26-2014, 09:12 AM
something evil is coming to the xwf.. something that has been in a deep slumber..

HE'S BACK!!

[Image: Kevin-Steen-Best-in-the-World-2013.jpg]

A cryptic message was seen on Humankiller99.com but not from Peter Gilmour..The note said:

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! THEO PRYCE!! IM GOING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKA!

OMFG! ITS EVIL PETER!!! HE'S BACK!!! what does this mean for the king and for the XWF? We shall see!!!

more news later

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 3 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Enigma (02-26-2014),  Lord Blacknut Shane D. Carver  (02-26-2014), Neonero (02-26-2014)
02-26-2014, 10:08 AM
"First you murdered Barney Green. Now you murdered an entire Chicken Parm Buffet? Or did Eli tell you to do that as well?"

"Fat Peter has finally returned. Now Eli doesn't have to feel bad about being the token fat guy in the federation. Hopefully this means that the little twisted whiny cunt that skinny Peter had become will disappear forever."

"This is an exciting day for the XWF."

All the fucking titles ever. I've won em all. (King of the XWF, Universal, Xtreme, United States, TV, Tag Team x2 and Trios x3)
Captain of the winning team at World War X
Triple Champion (King of the XWF, X-Treme Title and United States Title) on April 4,2014
January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

OOC: Many thanks to my main funny man The Jester™ for the banner.
The following 8 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Archie Lawson (02-26-2014), Minxs (02-26-2014), Kristy Jackson (02-26-2014), Scorpio (02-26-2014), Ann Thraxx (02-26-2014), Liz Hathaway (02-26-2014), Cam Lang (02-26-2014), Dr. Zero (03-01-2014)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-26-2014)
02-26-2014, 10:57 AM
Oh Mr. Pryce I am not a FAT PETER. I have no idea what you are claiming. Must be all that shit you been eating. But keep mocking me Mister Pryce. We will see each other real soon and don't worry Eli James did not ask me to kill you.. Let's say another man has given me that order. I think you will be interested to know who that man is.. but you'll see him real soon. Watch your back your heigness.

We hear a sadistic, evil laugh from the beast incarnate EVIL PETER. What blasphemy is he trying to pull? We'll find out soon.

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-26-2014, 11:05 AM
"So you aren't Fat Peter again? You are the same whiny pussy that's been parading about the halls of the XWF for the last 3 months making demands and then shitting the bed when he gets what he wants? You are still that guy? And you are ok with this?"

"As for Eli ordering you to kill me? Please Peter, we all know that if Eli wanted me dead he certainly wouldn't trust that task to an asshole like you."

"As for whoever your Wizard of Oz is, you are absolutely right, I am interested in seeing who it is, I would love to know what kind of fool would throw his lot in with Peter Gilmour, the King of Failed Chances."

All the fucking titles ever. I've won em all. (King of the XWF, Universal, Xtreme, United States, TV, Tag Team x2 and Trios x3)
Triple Champion (King of the XWF, X-Treme Title and United States Title) on April 4,2014
January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

02-26-2014, 11:10 AM
"Those who want to be evil deserve to be alone in this world. No one can be as lonely as you Peter Gilmour."

[Image: QQEmwiZ.jpg?1?3692]
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Ambrose Helios's post!
02-26-2014, 11:25 AM
Evil Peter? As opposed to got raped by Frodo Peter? This I'd like to see. So far I've seen a lot of people claiming to be evil. But only one who actually did anything. I'm coming for that son of a bitc, too.

[Image: wdodNI1.png]

Dim
02-26-2014, 11:45 AM
oh laugh it up feeble mortals. i will feast on your blood real soon. and mr pryce your claims I am some bumbling idiot are vastly out of context. i think you need to check your evidence again.

I'll see you soon

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-26-2014, 11:45 AM
Someone did call the catering company and tell them to start bringing Chicken Parm, the shotgun and the stunguns right?

[Image: tumblr_lbfhb78G5u1qbzfjbo1_500.jpg]
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Minxs's post!
02-26-2014, 11:48 AM
"Feeble mortals? Since when did you become something other than a human? Out context? Evidence? Peter, the evidence is literally everything you have ever said. The only thing truly evil about you is how you treat that poor sweet fiance of yours. You treat her like dog shit when she should be up for Sainthood for dealing with your double talk and other such nonsense 24 hours a day."

"Here's a thought Peter, why don't you focus on someone you actually have a chance at beating in a match. You've lost three in a row, no interference in any of them and yet you cried, literally cried screw job after each and every one of them. Go worry about the dearly departed Frodo's and Barney's of the world because Ghosts are about the only thing you have a chance at beating these days."

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Minxs (02-26-2014), Scorpio (02-26-2014)
02-26-2014, 11:53 AM
Little insensitive to me, Theo. He's still my baby brother.

Dim
The following 1 user Likes SwagMire's post:
Theo Pryce (02-26-2014)
02-26-2014, 11:55 AM
"Well now he is your dead baby brother. Go mourn him."

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
SwagMire (02-26-2014), John Samuels (02-26-2014), Scorpio (02-26-2014)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Theo Pryce's post!
SwagMire (02-26-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-26-2014)
02-26-2014, 12:18 PM
(02-26-2014 11:45 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  mr pryce your claims I am some bumbling idiot are vastly out of context. i think you need to check your evidence again.

Replay:Gilmour is holding Scorpio’s pants in the air!!! Gilmour is ecstatic, Scorpio is down on the ground and he’s laughing…

Scorpio was wearing two pairs of pants!! Gilmour doesn’t even realize it. Scorpio is back up…Gilmour’s back is to his opponent…turns around and see’s Scorpio standing there…pant’s still on…

SCORPIO DEATH STRIKE!!!

Scorpio is beating his chest….he grabs Gilmour’s other pant leg and rips it off exposing Peter Gilmour’s white panties.

AAOOOOOOOOWW!!!

Theo Pryce is signaling for the bell.

Winner: Scorpio

[Image: image.png]

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces
The following 1 user Likes Scorpio's post:
Enigma (02-26-2014)
02-26-2014, 12:22 PM
says the fake surfer guy in makeup who LOST to mr Gilmour...

and Mr. Pryce.. keep mocking me.. Mr. Gilmour and I have known each other for years and if you keep bashing him, it's going to be your downfall. Evil is coming for you Mr. Pryce.. Prepare for war!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-26-2014, 12:33 PM
Where'is my next hit? Need dat puss. Dat puss' dat pus's

will u heve sex with me Petor?

can not lose, former God, 12 time MLB champ, Olympina gold medalist here now gimme dat puss
[Image: 2e217jm.png]
The following 4 users Like CRIMSON DONG uu===D ~ ~ ~ O^='s post:
Ann Thraxx (02-26-2014), Scorpio (02-26-2014), Minxs (02-26-2014), Wallace Witasick (02-27-2014)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates CRIMSON DONG uu===D ~ ~ ~ O^='s post!
02-26-2014, 12:37 PM
(02-26-2014 12:22 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  says the fake surfer guy in makeup who LOST to mr Gilmour...

Replay:Bra and panties match

A bra and panties match is so named because it takes place between any number of female competitors, with the winner being the first to strip her opponent down to her bra and panties.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Professiona...ties_match

[Image: you+sir+are+a+dumbass+meme+red+foreman+f...s+show.png]

#DickToFaces
The following 6 users Like Scorpio's post:
Enigma (02-26-2014), Mr. Radio (02-26-2014), Ann Thraxx (02-26-2014), Theo Pryce (02-26-2014), Cam Lang (02-26-2014), Minxs (02-26-2014)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scorpio's post!
02-26-2014, 12:56 PM
(02-26-2014 09:12 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  something evil is coming to the xwf.. something that has been in a deep slumber..

HE'S BACK!!

[Image: Kevin-Steen-Best-in-the-World-2013.jpg]

A cryptic message was seen on Humankiller99.com but not from Peter Gilmour..The note said:

IM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! THEO PRYCE!! IM GOING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKA!

OMFG! ITS EVIL PETER!!! HE'S BACK!!! what does this mean for the king and for the XWF? We shall see!!!

more news later

Shut Up Fatty

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Liz Hathaway's post!
02-26-2014, 01:02 PM
"So are we to assume based on your most recent ramblings that Peter Gilmour has been taken over by an evil spirit and that this evil spirit is now speaking for Peter? Because if that's the case I hope this evil spirit sticks around long enough to teach Mr.Gilmour a thing or two about wrestling, and while we are at it, how about cutting a promo, and speaking proper English, and not cheating on his fiance, and how to say no when entering the buffet line and how to not sexually harass and....ahh fuck it. I don't have all day."

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

02-26-2014, 01:07 PM
It's better to give up now Mr. Pryce. And Mr. Gilmour is very much alive as he is with me as we speak. I have advized him to take a leave of absence from the XWF and I will take over in his place. But don't worry, Mr. Gilmour will come back. And he's bringing backup!

Go back to sucking on that little thing you call a penis

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-26-2014, 01:08 PM
I can't lie this is pretty fucking funny.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
02-26-2014, 01:09 PM
laughter will be everyone's downfall..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (10-07-2016)
02-26-2014, 01:11 PM
"Whereas losing is yours. This is brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. Not only are you an awful wrestler but you are an escaped mental patient. The fed certainly needed one of those. So this other guy, he's just the latest thing to get up in ya? First it was Fatback, then it was Frodo and now, whatever this is? Wonderful."

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Dr. Zero (03-01-2014), P.T. "Fatback" Filmour (03-01-2014)
02-26-2014, 01:17 PM
Know how sad this is? I am actually ghost laughing at you. You're a bitch, a terrible champion, a disgusting creature, offensively terrible, and now the victim of ghost mockery. Ooooooooooh spooky.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Scorpio (02-26-2014), Minxs (02-26-2014)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
02-26-2014, 01:21 PM
(02-26-2014 01:17 PM)Frodo Smackins Said:  Know how sad this is? I am actually ghost laughing at you. You're a bitch, a terrible champion, a disgusting creature, offensively terrible, and now the victim of ghost mockery. Ooooooooooh spooky.

Frodo stop ghost talking shit to Theo before he hires Bill Murray to fuck you up.

#DickToFaces
02-26-2014, 01:30 PM
Oh gentlemen you flatter me with your lies. You see Mr. Pryce I can never be defeated and you will see in due time. That other match that you have with Mr. Gilmour is now null and void unless you want to face the devil's favorite demon one on one. But I know you won't because you're a pussy king. I guess I'll just have to beat and dismember all of your "friends" on the way to get my hands around your neck and break it into pieces and watch you die!

Your end is now!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Theo Pryce (02-26-2014)
02-26-2014, 01:32 PM
As a Company member, I reserve the right to remove my involvement in things which I disagree with or want no part of. The Company is not so much a stable, but a group of individuals who will all come together when the time is needed. However, this is not a case of need, this is personal. And, since I have good history with Peter, I choose to stay neutral during this conflict.

I bid you all good day.

I said good day.

[Image: 1211164123575rb2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
02-26-2014, 01:37 PM
a wise choice Mr. Nero. We do have mutual respect and we will talk in the future

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Neonero (02-26-2014)
02-26-2014, 01:39 PM
(02-26-2014 12:22 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  says the fake surfer guy in makeup who LOST to mr Gilmour...

(02-26-2014 01:30 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  That other match that you have with Mr. Gilmour is now null and void unless you want to face the devil's favorite demon one on one.

[Image: giphy.gif]

#DickToFaces
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scorpio's post!
02-26-2014, 01:42 PM
(02-26-2014 01:32 PM)Neonero Said:  
As a Company member, I reserve the right to remove my involvement in things which I disagree with or want no part of. The Company is not so much a stable, but a group of individuals who will all come together when the time is needed. However, this is not a case of need, this is personal. And, since I have good history with Peter, I choose to stay neutral during this conflict.

I bid you all good day.

I said good day.

"That's interesting, so when a guy calls out one of your own, your response is to do what exactly? Put your hands up in the air and say, I think I'll sit this one out? You are right, it is personal Nero, ironically I wasn't the one that made it so. Good ole Gilmour was. Seems you and I have some things to discuss."

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

02-26-2014, 01:46 PM
Is that so? The Inane One doesn't want any part in this ritualistic belittling of Peter Gilmour. That was not what I signed up for. If thou hast words, speaketh them here.

The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
02-26-2014, 01:47 PM
(02-26-2014 01:39 PM)Scorpio Said:  

(02-26-2014 01:30 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  That other match that you have with Mr. Gilmour is now null and void unless you want to face the devil's favorite demon one on one.

funny thats how I picture you when I destroy you

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-26-2014, 01:48 PM
(02-26-2014 01:46 PM)Neonero Said:  
Is that so? The Inane One doesn't want any part in this ritualistic belittling of Peter Gilmour. That was not what I signed up for. If thou hast words, speaketh them here.

Mr. Pryce is scared of thee Mr. Nero

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-26-2014, 01:57 PM
(02-26-2014 01:47 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  
(02-26-2014 01:39 PM)Scorpio Said:  

funny thats how I picture you when I destroy you

Scorpio: Pete I've talked my trash, I've beaten you, and I've had a little extra fun with you on top of that but as of right now I'll just leave you to whatever fate Theo decides is best in your next match. There's just no need for me to keep putting you in your place when it's obvious you're just a glutton for both verbal and physical punishment. Besides I really do have better things to do like finding a tag partner, jerking off, and anything else that doesn't involve you lowering my IQ. Now if you really want to go again then you can hit me up any time and we can go but is there really a need for it?

#DickToFaces
02-26-2014, 01:59 PM
u didnt beat me though you makeup wearing insect. You beat Gilmour by pure luck. If it wasnt for Mr. Pryce, Gilmour would've embarassed you! u know it deep down Mr. scorpio.

but dont worry.. your end is coming along with the Company as well

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
02-26-2014, 02:05 PM
Theo. I've never dealt with you much, but I know Freddie respected the hell out of you. If you need someone to stand with you, I will. Unlike Nero I haven't lost my sack with age.

Dim
02-26-2014, 02:06 PM
(02-26-2014 02:05 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said:  Unlike Nero I haven't lost my sack with age.

Oh petal, you can't lose what you never had.

02-26-2014, 02:09 PM
Which must be why I'm a man and you're just another power ranger reject. Fuck off with your faggoty talk, Mushu.

Dim
02-26-2014, 02:11 PM
"Frodo was a good guy Swaggy. As for Nero, he and I will speak privately. I am not one to air company business for the world to see. That's not how I do things. Though I will say this, respect me or not, you are treading dangerous waters going after Nero the way you are. He's not one to be taken lightly. You will come to find that out soon I think."

January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

02-26-2014, 02:15 PM
(02-26-2014 02:09 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said:  Which must be why I'm a man and you're just another power ranger reject. Fuck off with your faggoty talk, Mushu.

Power Ranger? Are you getting your trash talk from 5 year olds?

02-26-2014, 02:30 PM
"Swagmire, inform him now that you are rubber and he is glue. Quickly boy! While you have him on the ropes!"

[Image: NMiQZv3.jpg]

Member of the XWF Top-50
1x Universal Champion.
1x King of the XWF
1x X-Treme Champion.
1x European Champion.
2x Tag Team Champion.
2x Trios Champion.
8x UFO/Ark/HMW/Federweight champion.
1x SOTM. (April'13)
The following 7 users Like John Samuels's post:
Scorpio (02-26-2014), Theo Pryce (02-26-2014), Neonero (02-26-2014), Jessie-ica Diaz (02-26-2014), Cam Lang (02-26-2014), Smoke (02-28-2014), Unknown Soldier (10-07-2016)
02-26-2014, 02:56 PM
Do you know much about Power Ragers? It was some Chinese show that they brought to the Weatern World redubbing in English, and reshooting the non costumed scenes. Leaving a bunch of Asians to parade around in tights and masks like they're super heroes to impress little white kids. It's bordering on yellow faced racism. Much like whatever Rob Schneider does after claiming to be a Pinoy. Tell me, Zordon, are you familiar with the term Pinoy? Doesn't matter much, your act isn't much different than Power Rangers. Or would Ultraman be more appropriate to your tastes?

Dim

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)