Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 05:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Madness (2/25/14)
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2014, 02:16 PM

OOC: It's been explained to me by the match writer that Gilmour was aware and happy with the ending, so please ignore my indignation. If there's a way to remove the 'hate', please exercise it. D'oh.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-26-2014, 02:19 PM

OOC: Since we want to go down that road, I wrote the match. I have no problem admitting so. Gilmour and I have spoken, he see's no problem with it's ending, and neither do I.

IC - Gilmour is pissed as he should be.
OOC - Gilmour is being a good sport about it. I.

Now if that's all, I think it would be great if we all, myself included could get back to trash talking IC, cause that's what we are all here for right?

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2014, 02:22 PM

OOC: I was putting a full stop on my reaction with that post, I'm not sure why you needed to respond like that
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-26-2014, 02:24 PM

OOC: I didn't see you're response when I posted mine. I posted mine i response to Archie. Regardless, I don't have a problem standing up for what was written. It wasn't so much about addressing you specifically. I don't have a problem with you sticking up for what you perceived to be mistreatment. I wanted everyone to know however that mistreatment was not what happened. This is not personal.

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2014, 02:28 PM

OOC: Done and dusted, let's move on and get back to the game.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-26-2014, 02:29 PM

OOC: Or talking about Godzilla.

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2014, 02:32 PM

OOC: Everything in its place, my friend.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
Theo Pryce (02-26-2014)
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-26-2014, 02:36 PM

OOC:

IC: Oh shit, Black managed to pull it off. That's a shock, then again the only person with less potential than John Black is Mizuki Tsukasa.
Hate Post Like Post
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2014, 02:48 PM

OOC:

The issue presented shouldn't be one because Peter AGREED to these match stipulations earlier in the week when Theo presented them. HE KNEW he was getting himself into a situation like this. This isn't like someone just wrote his character as such without him realizing the consequences. If you agree to a stipulation with someone it's only fair that we carry it out the best that we can on this end.

We can't physically force Peter to return to his old pic base when Fatback beat him in that stipulation, but in this situation, it's a stipulation that Theo set up and SHOULD be allowed to run with to a certain degree since it was formally agreed upon by both parties.

If Peter didn't want to be put in this situation then he shouldn't have agreed to it in the first place. He knows what he's doing. He's turned down numerous match situations like this when challenged by Madison that were 10 times worse than anything that happened in this show.

Also, I think if Peter would have won the match it would have been written the exact same, but with Scorpio receiving that treatment. The ending is how I expected a 'bra and panties' match to end between two male opponents.

The main issue here is Peter.

@ Peter -- While the two of us are good friends, I can not allow you to publicly attack people OOC. It's not appropriate in the world inside or outside the XWF. Do you go to work and call your boss a faglord to his face? I doubt it. You need to treat everyone with that same respect. You even know you're doing it OOC because you put the notation 'OOC' in your post.

Because this isn't real life and a fun atmosphere you do get more chances to make amends like Shane has said in the past. The problem is you're abusing the fact that we give you 'chances' by just brushing off the warning with an

"I don't care" attitude.

So here's the deal. This is your final warning. If you attack someone OOC again you WILL be banned for a month. Knock it off, because even I'm beginning to get sick of it and like Shane has said before. Don't make US be the ones that finally have to step in. You know it's wrong but do it anyway. In a way, it's very disrespectful to people like me and Shane who have to tell you these things repeatedly and you continue to do them anyways.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Wallace Witasick's post:
(02-26-2014), Andrew Morrison (02-26-2014), Archie Lawson (02-26-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Wallace Witasick's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-27-2014)
Kristy Jackson Offline
The Joan Of Charisma

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-26-2014, 02:51 PM

I liked the show. hah

[Image: ifPzIwv.gif]

THE FUCKED UP RESULT OF A COLLISION BETWEEN FIRE AND ICE, STEP COUSIN TO A WARM PUDDLE...
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kristy Jackson's post:
Scorpio (02-26-2014)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-26-2014, 02:54 PM

"So with that in mind, when can we expect to see Kristy in a Bra and Panties match? Kristy and Mandii? Gilmour and Scorpio showed you ladies how it's done, now don't let them be the the role models, this is about the ladies after all."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-26-2014), Jessie-ica Diaz (02-26-2014), Scorpio (02-26-2014), Wallace Witasick (02-26-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Jessie-ica Diaz (02-26-2014)
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

02-26-2014, 04:52 PM

(02-26-2014, 02:51 PM)Kristy Jackson Said: I liked the show. hah

[Image: My-Eyes-Are-Up-Here-Doctor-Manhattan-Power-Girl.jpg]

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-26-2014, 04:55 PM

(02-26-2014, 02:54 PM)Theo Pryce Said: "So with that in mind, when can we expect to see Kristy in a Bra and Panties match? Kristy and Mandii? Gilmour and Scorpio showed you ladies how it's done, now don't let them be the the role models, this is about the ladies after all."

If there's one person I hate agreeing with...

But I do have to agree. I'd pay at least a couple dollars to see that. Then again I'm part of the roster and don't really need to fork over money to see it happen.

And with that, the green aura fades to gray. That won't last too long.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Theo Pryce (02-26-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2014, 05:12 PM

Swagmire approves. Can we make it a triple threat and include Callaway or Calamity? Maybe Minx?
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

02-27-2014, 12:22 AM

AHHH! STOP IT!

All this arguing is making me wanna cry!

Save me Faaanndaaanngooohhhh!

[Image: dqrgT9a.gif?dateline=1473977799]

Hate Post Like Post
Fandango Offline
FAAAN. DAAAAN. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-27-2014, 07:53 AM

Seriously? These arguments are a thing? Sure, Gilmour's involved but that doesn't mean every fucking moron under the sun's gotta show up and do what one person alone can do. He ain't cool enough for overkill.

Let's go Joy, these idiots still think fucking with Gilmour is cool.

It's, FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Hate Post Like Post
Jenna Silver Offline
A part of Twerk Team U.S.A 2013/2014

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

02-27-2014, 07:55 AM

When was fucking Gilmour cool?

[Image: lPLDvvG.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-27-2014, 11:18 AM

id rather have my own bra and panties match with kristy ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post