Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madness - 2/3 - The Dramatic Conclusion
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-04-2014, 11:55 AM

JOEY STYLES: “Welcome back to Madness, folks! Tonight indeed, really has been Madness! From the very beginning, major events have taken place!”

DON GROSS: “Paul Heyman celebrating being back in power.”

JOEY STYLES: “A video package highlighting Scorpio which could only mean one thing.”

DON GROSS: “John Madison wearing Shane Carvers face as a mask.”

JOEY STYLES: “The revelation by Paul Heyman of The Axis and its beat down on Neonero.”

DON GROSS: “Heyman realizing he won't be in power long.”

JOEY STYLES: “Neonero revealed to the world that he himself will be in control next week with Nero's Games!”

DON GROSS: “Not to mention, John Madison getting Morgan Eldred's signature on some kind of document.”

JOEY STYLES: “Wyatt Reynolds literally tried to kill John Austin a little while ago!”

DON GROSS: “Amos James Jr reclaimed his European title!”

JOEY STYLES: “And we're still not done! All three parties have arrived and now, it's decision time!”

DON GROSS: “Sebastian Duke, Eli James and Theo Pryce will all meet in the ring right now!”

Breakdown in 3/4 by Project 86 plays.

Eli James walks out. It's appears to be that time where we'll find out if Sebastian Duke will be joining the Congregation. Eli seems to have a confident look on his face that he'll have a new member tonight. He gets in the ring with a microphone.

JOEY STYLES: "Here comes the new owner of the XWF, Eli James the fourth!"

DON GROSS: "Earlier today, Mr. James and Theo Pryce both reached out to the King of Darkness via the XWF website!"

JOEY STYLES: "That they did! Both factions are looking to add some powerful depth with the likes of Sebastian Duke!"

ELI JAMES IV: "Ooooooh, Duuuukkkeee... I know you're here man. I know you've thought about it... but the time of thinkin' is done and it's time for you to bring forth an answer... so Se..

Eli gets interrupted as....

Greenback Boogie by Imarobot plays.

JOEY STYLES: "Theo Pryce! The King of the XWF and the leader of the Company!"

DON GROSS: "Mr. James does NOT look happy, Joey!"

JOEY STYLES: "Seriously? Did you think he'd be thrilled?"

THEO PRYCE: "Now, one second Eli.

"Sebastian has helped you against the Black Circle, but there is no Black Circle anymore. This leaves the question, why would Sebastian Duke join the likes of you?

"Hold on. Before you answer, let me say, Sebastian Duke. Listen closely. Eli offered you a spot to join him. Certainly not what I would do if I were you but you've surprised me before.

"You wanted us to meet you here and so we have, how about you come out here and give us your answer!"

Eli looks upset. Eli and Theo are in each other's face.

Halloween III by The Bleeding Light plays.

JOEY STYLES: "Here comes the last remnants of The Black Circle!"

DON GROSS: "John Madison and NAZI!"

JOEY STYLES: "Yes! Thank you for that obviousness, Dan!"

DON GROSS: "Don."

JOEY STYLES: "Who cares?"

Nazi and Madison hit the ring. Nazi goes right after Eli James and Madison after Pryce. All four men trade blows left and right. James slams Nazi to the mat. Madison takes Pryce down with a DDT.

JOEY STYLES: "Eli James! He stares across the ring at John Madison!"

Eli grabs a microphone.

ELI JAMES IV: "Joh--" pfffft.

Mic cut.

Lights out.

JOEY STYLES: "The mic has cut out, and the arena has fallen into complete darkness!"

DON GROSS: "That can only mean one thing!"

JOEY STYLES: "Sebastian Duke is about to make his presence known!"

Flames engulf the XTron with a huge explosion.

"Evil Ways" by Blues Saraceno plays.

JOEY STYLES: "From deep within the shadows, the 6 foot 8 inch, 2 hundred 80 pound King of Darkness! Built on brute force and fueled by adrenaline!"

Duke makes his way to the ring carrying an object that can't be quite made out. The lights suddenly come full strength and its evident Nazi and John Madison have successfully taken down the XWF owner, Eli James.

Duke takes notice and quickens his pace to the ring with that shovel from way back at High Stakes in his hand. He slides into the ring and allows the shovel to stay on the mat. Nazi closes in on Duke first and takes a a quick punch to the throat which stuns him where he stands.

Duke turns to face Madison who now has that shovel in his hand. Madison swings a bit early and Duke just barely ducks out of the way. The the tip of the shovel digs into the mat and gets jammed. Madison struggles to pull the shovel out of the mat until Duke shoves him to the mat.

JOEY STYLES: "Sebastian Duke, coming to the aid of Eli James, here! Does that mean he's joining the Congregation?"

Eli James is beginning to get to his feet. Sebastian Duke pulls the shovel out of the mat and closes in on John Madison. Madison looks up and sees Duke closing in. Madison begins to scoot back away from Duke while on his ass. Duke raises the shovel high above his head. He thrusts the shovel down...

Down...

Down...

Towards John Madisons skull...

But comes to a stop.

Just inches from Madison.

He turns on a dime and swings the shovel side arm and nails Eli James in the side of the head.

JOEY STYLES: "WHAT THE HELL!?"

DON GROSS: "Duke just hit Eli James!"

JOEY STYLES: "Does that mean he just joined the Company!?"

Duke drops the bloodied shovel. Madison and Nazi hover in the corner behind Duke. Duke goes over to where Theo Pryce is laying on the mat. Duke extends his hand and Theo smiles. He grabs Dukes hand and Duke pulls him to his feet.

Theo looks like he's about to celebrate the induction of Sebastian Duke when Duke boots him in the gut then lifts Theo up onto his shoulders. Duke plants Theo head first into the mat with Darkness Falls!

JOEY STYLES: "Darkness Falls for Theo Pryce!"

DON GROSS: "What the hell does this mean!?"

Duke gets back to his feet and stares down at Nazi and John Madison. The remnants of the Black Circle close in on Sebastian Duke. Duke stands his ground. Nazi whispers something to Madison. Madison seems to ignore it and moves to within two feet of the King of Darkness.

John Madison...

Extends his hand!

JOEY STYLES: "WHAAAAT!?"

Sebastian Duke stares down at John Madison's extended right hand...

They shake.

JOEY STYLES: "OH MY..."

DON GROSS: "FUCKING..."

JOEY STYLES: "GOD!"

The lights in the arena flicker. The XTron emits a scratching sound then it fills with the black and white snow. On the XTron:

Earlier Tonight:

John Madison is alone in his hotel room. His room is littered by empty pizza boxes and liquor bottles. Also prostitutes. What is John Madison if not a total man whore?

He wears a cardboard Burger King crown and is buck naked when a knock comes to his door.

JOHN MADISON: "Fuck off! Can't you read the sign!?"

Another knock, this time followed by a female voice.

WOMAN: "I'm sorry, Mr. Madison. An urgent package was delivered at the front desk. The courier didn't know who it was from."

Madison begrudgingly goes to the door and opens it up. The woman hands him a wide manila envelope. Madison snatches it out of her hand and slams the door shut.

No labels on the envelope give John zero answers as to who it's from or what it is. He rips it open to reveal a plain white DVD case. Written in what looks like black sharpie is:

In the event of my demise...

Madison cocks his head at it a second then opens the case and places the DVD into the player.

On the screen...

[Image: 52b435bf2266258da290e7f44ff04aa7.jpeg]

Shane .

Shane begins to speak: "John, I know what you're thinking. All your questions will be answered in due time. If you're watching this, that means that I'm no longer here."

Madison looks like he's seen a ghost and falls to his ass on the cheap carpeted floor.

Shane continues: "Now that I'm gone, things might start to fall apart for The Black Circle. Follow these instructions in order to secure the survival of my The Black Circle, John.

"The answer lies with the sleeper, John. A man that has been with us in the shadows even though in the open, it may have seemed the opposite.

"Things aren't always as they seem.

"It's time, John.

"It's time to bring him back home.

"You know what to do."

fades out on the television screen. Madison jumps to his feet. He starts looking around the room for something. He starts kicking liquor bottles and pizza boxes out of the way. He tosses sleeping prostitutes from one end of the room to the other until he finds his cell phone.

JOHN MADISON: "NAZI, it's me.... Yeah, shut up. I just received a message from Shane........... Shut up, I don't have time to explain. Shane says its time to bring him back.............

"Yeah............ fuckin' Sebastian Duke."

Madison ends the call and the scene in the hotel comes to an end.

JOEY STYLES: "I... I can't believe what I just saw!"

The lights return in the arena. Eli James and Theo Pryce remain out cold in the ring. Standing above them, the survivors of The Black Circle. John Madison, NAZI and Sebastian Duke. All three of them wearing Shane 's signature eye patch.

"Halloween III" by the Bleeding Light plays.

The reformed trio leaves the ring together. They make their way up the ramp and stop at the top of the stage. They turn to face the XWF crowd as the unmistakable laugh of Shane can be heard all over the First Niagara Center.

The Madness....

ENDS.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Andrew Morrison (02-04-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (02-04-2014), John Samuels (02-04-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-04-2014), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (02-04-2014), The Linguist (02-04-2014), Theo Pryce (02-04-2014), Wallace Witasick (02-04-2014)
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-04-2014, 12:06 PM

OOC:

[Image: joker_zps4eb6c392.gif]

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Andrew Morrison's post:
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (02-04-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-04-2014, 10:20 PM

i saw duke rejoining with maddy a mile away

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Kristy Jackson Offline
The Joan Of Charisma

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-04-2014, 11:54 PM

Shocker! gasps

[Image: ifPzIwv.gif]

THE FUCKED UP RESULT OF A COLLISION BETWEEN FIRE AND ICE, STEP COUSIN TO A WARM PUDDLE...
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-05-2014, 05:11 AM

Ohhh MIkey McBitch... you think you're going to win? I say nayy lad.. When I hit the Gilmour Cutter on your sorry ass, you will NOT SEE IT COMING.. Trust me!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Dr. Zero Offline
Fearsome Feathered Foe Most Foul

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-05-2014, 11:38 AM

How quaint. The already-in-shambles Black Circle adds yet another to their number that I have conquered in my short time here. How does the neck feel, Mr. Duke? For that matter, how does the hand feel after tapping so hard? Perhaps you can take Nazi and have a cry about it.

[Image: 7uXcTyU.jpg]
Co-Winner of the Lethal Lottery Tournament with Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
1x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
December 2013 Star of the Month
5-0-1
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dr. Zero's post:
(02-05-2014)