Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 02:52 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A notation to the opponent
Axle King

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 10:49 AM

"Did you like that tale? Where you intrigued? Are you curious as to what happened next?"

"I can tell you from that very moment after I learned to aim for and achieve greatness."

"Something I'm certain is a laughable concept when having just a decent life; is so fair out of reach, it seems like a fairy tale for you."

"And by you, I'm talking to -- you, Lazarus."

"On the other hand, life actually seems like a pretty fast paced adventure for you. Almost like an action movie or a comic book."

"Oh but there I go, falling right into you're predicted line of responses from me. Making fun of your get up."

"Shame on me."

"I'm sorry to be so predictable but you are a grown man in a spandex suit and a mask. That's pretty weird even in this field."

"Just because you tell me it's not allowed to be brought up or mock the obvious nature of the remark doesn't change that fact. You're still existing here in this federation while looking like you're eagerly expecting comic-con."

"Which is fine."

"You pull off the dark, brooding and deranged, gen-x superhero type without a hitch and carry it well. No one will doubt you own that shit. You do"

"Acting like it's ludicrous and even lark worthy of pointing it out is just pointless though."

"I mean I'm a rich, power hungry man who aims to get what he wants, achieves it and then some and looks good doing it. Certainly I'll get the pretty boy comment and yes, that is annoying and expected but I'm not going to stomp my feet and pout because it's being used on me. I'll just laugh at the person doing it for being what they clearly are, which is jealous. Jealous they can't achieve greatness by simply going for it. Jealous things are so hard for them while things seem easy for me and jealous for just not being me."

"Here's where you're wrong about your prediction of me. You think I'll aim solely for your get-up and only use that as the fuel of my argument when there is so much more to pick on about you."

"You who prefer to keep your identity hidden for reasons unknown. By the way, my speculations on that is because you don't want people to see who's beneath the mask. Not for something as low ball as you're deformed and embarrassed or even anything regarding the quality of appearance at all. No, I think you're hidden just for what comes with seeing your face. Maybe because you're someone who's been around before and dropped off the radar. Or maybe because you have a past that face is associated with, that you don't want to be associated with anymore. A history worth hiding behind a mask. No one hides in plain sight without a good reason. A reason far better than the worth of those who see you because after watching you in action, I seriously doubt you believe that sorry excuse yourself. Let alone expect others to believe it. No, you've got a darker agenda and that's crystal clear."

"It's also irrelevant. Go ahead and be mysterious all you want. You're real reasons are unimportant to me or my goals. Keep hiding in the shadows and altering your speech. Be the Christian Bale, Batman of the XWF without the cape. It matters not to me. You're just the roadblock to the king."

"I won't be joining his round table after I beat you though."

"I'm Axle King -- the King of all Kings."

"I don''t operate well under the reign or command of others. I'm not into joining forces but it is funny the man who suggests that is actually a part of a team lead by the owner of this company. Eli James -- owner of the XWF, leader of The Congregation and the man you answer to. He says jump and you ask how high. In a more brooding, deep voice and probably from the shadows but still the outcome is the same."

"Please tell me I'm wrong and I'll gladly point out that any group with a leader has subordinates and if you are not the leader yourself and also happen to be in said group, then you're a subordinate. A follower or supporter of the leader's words, values and ideas and definitely not the guy in charge."

"That's not the life for me though. You might enjoy answering to a leader but I'm a leader myself and that's all I'll ever be. I'm not an underling to anyone's master plan because those men are forgettable and forgettable I am not. No one remembers the soldiers under a great leader, they just remember the great leader."

"I'm certain all of this is beyond your understanding because followers with rage issues rarely have extensive comprehension skills. And after hearing you talk for five minutes, I've gathered yours are some of the lowest."

"It's all about tonight though. The fight and the outcome. What happens tonight will mean I get to face your king. A king you have no allegiance to and who could blame you. The man just lost to you."

"Even before that happened he seemed shoddy at best. A guy who probably put down the previous owner of that crown only because they were almost on their way out the door anyway. Claiming a crown from someone already wanting to lose isn't really a win, is it?"

"Then on top of that, only defending it against those who are lower than the grade of man he claimed it from, now that's downright pathetic."

"I've looked at the matches. I've seen the fights. The worthy are given non-title matches or ducked and the men less than sub-adequate are confronted and fought."

"I pegged your 'King' though."

"How else do you think I knew what to ask? I knew that if I baited the hook with a prize in the form of allowing the king to toss an obstacle in my path, he'd go for it. It gave him a false sense of control. An illusion that will be smashed when I plow through the obstacle known as Lazarus and claim the thing I wanted from the start. A match with the king. Which will also be a match I win because didn't Theo just claim a loss from Lazarus a couple days ago?"

"So if I can beat the man who beat the king, surely the king will be of no challenge whatsoever."

"Imagine what the XWF as a whole will think if a man who came in with no history or backing within this company claims the crown. A man with nothing but the boastful claim of being the king of all kings. Imagine what will happen if I take the crown. My claims and statements will surely be correct after that. Something I have no doubt behind but after I claim the crown, no one else will have doubt either."

"People will know as I know and believe my words as truth."

"I'm Axle King -- the King of Kings, the King of all Kings."

"Hail to the king, baby."
[-] The following 2 users Like Axle King's post:
Lazarus (02-25-2014), Wallace Witasick (02-25-2014)