Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morbid Angel
The Enigma Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2014, 04:16 PM

Morbid Angel I understand that you are the current X-treme Champion and with this being the Xtreme Wrestling Federation I suppose that makes you the top dog. Sure I've heard about the supposed "King of the XWF" and I guess I could waste my time throwing a challenge in his direction but with the way he has been ducking anyone and everyone that dare utter his name I figured it would be easier for all of us if I instead bypassed that King in name only all together.

Speaking of frauds as I understand it you know a little something about that don't you Morbid? From what I hear you aren't as Xtreme as much as you are X-tremely lucky that the champion before you decided he would rather hand the title off than risk losing like a man, like a Champion. And now where is Steve Davids? Hiding in the darkness somewhere hoping that if he stays away long enough people will forget how much of a joke he and his reign as X-treme really were.

So Morbid consider this my challenge to you for that title you have around your waist. You seem like the kind of guy that isn't afraid of a challenge, you aren't Theo Pryce are you? Please tell me you are better than that cowardice cunt.

I will await your response.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

[Image: LoylT4w.jpg]
[Image: TKO12Eu.jpg]

Former United States Champion
Former X-Treme Champion
Former Trios Tag Team Champions w/Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus
Former Ark/24-7 Champion x 2

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Enigma's post:
Ezekiel Carter-Williams V (02-24-2014), Theo Pryce (02-24-2014)
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-24-2014, 07:48 PM

NO!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post:
Scorpio (02-24-2014)
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2014, 07:57 PM

"The smell of vagina coming from the manpig is overwhelming."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John Samuels's post!
Morbid Angel (02-25-2014)
The Enigma Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2014, 08:00 PM

And here I thought you weren't Theo Pryce. Must be something in the water. But I get it. You didn't fight to win the title, so why fight to defend it? You and I will face each other, soon I assure you. But now it will be when I decide so. You just wasted your one and only chance to control this situation in anyway, shape, or form. You've denied my request and now it's time that I force the issue.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-25-2014, 07:50 AM

Listen to me...Who are you? What makes you think you even earned a shot? Are you a fool? You can't just walk into a federation and demand a title shot when you only have one match. I had a lot of matches for my shot and Davids gave up. I won't give you a chance...in fact I'd rather give Scorpio a chance before you...Mainly because he has had more matches. Come talk to me again when you beat someone worth a shit...and don't you ever tell me what match I have to take because you are sadly mistaken. I am the Champion and you are less than shit here.

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio (02-25-2014)
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-25-2014, 08:03 AM

And do you know what happened with Theo Pryce? He accepted a match against a New guy and it made him look bad...see where this is going?
And you Titan! You have no room to talk either...You beat a hobbit and who else? DON'T COME INTO MY OFFICE AND TRY AND DEMAND SHIT WHEN YOU ARE AS GREEN AS THE MOTHERFUCKING GRASS!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-25-2014, 08:40 AM

See, saying no to challenges isn't that hard.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
(02-25-2014)
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 08:51 AM

"It is more difficult for those of us who are in possession of a functioning scrotum."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Samuels's post:
The Enigma (02-25-2014)
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-25-2014, 08:57 AM

Atleast we don't look like one...

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
Mr. Radio (02-25-2014), Scorpio (02-25-2014)
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-25-2014, 08:58 AM

DID RADIO ISSUE A CHALLENGE?!?!?!?!?!

MORBID ANGEL VS. MR RADIO!

SIGN THAT SHIT! SSSIIIGGGNNN THAT SSSHHHIIITTTTTTT!!!!!!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
John Samuels (02-25-2014), Mr. Radio (02-25-2014), The Enigma (02-25-2014)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

02-25-2014, 09:11 AM

Well I mean if you put the Xtreme title on the line then I'm on board.

Hate Post Like Post
The Enigma Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 09:27 AM

I am not concerned with Theo Pryce and what he did, or did not do. Or who he accepted a match with and who he told in his own pompous way to kindly fuck off. I'm concerned with you. He may wear a crown but he is as much of a King as Queen Elizabeth is the ruler of England.

As for telling you what matches you will take part it, believe me when I tell you this, you and I, we will face each other, sooner rather than later. You can only run for so long. Your little leader, this companies current Tyrant of the Month can only protect you for so long. There is no cave on this Earth that you can crawl into to hide from me, I will find you because I am the darkness.

~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Enigma's post:
John Samuels (02-25-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 10:28 AM

I wanna face Nova Jr. I mean Radio. Also, Enigma, why are you so contradictory? It's like talking to Peter Gilmour. First you talk about Theo ducking challenges, then you say you don't care what he does. Which is it? I'm guessing you do care but when you get an answer you don't like you try and look aloof. Does it bother you that my debut match is a title shot, and you're stuck begging for one? Guess I'm true darkness, and you're just some stupid shitbag thinking he can talk about being dark to try and be cool.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-25-2014, 10:29 AM

"Well isn't this cute, another rookie showing up and calling people out, thinking because he can yell loudest that he deserves a chance at "insert title here". Enigma, you call it ducking, I call it strategic acceptance. Maybe you haven't noticed, seeing as how you are new and all but I get challenges all the time, I have to be picky about who I accept a match with. Especially with Eli James refusing to allow me to put the crown on the line. Apparently that greedy bitch wants to take the Crown from me himself, or look like a fool doing it."

"As for you Morbid, one would think that because you were just handed that title but another undeserving champion that you would jump at the chance to prove yourself so that you don't get labeled as the next bullshit X-treme Champion in a rather lengthy line of them. You don't want to be the next Peter Gilmour do you? Accept this asshole's challenge or just be another X-treme pussy."

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-25-2014, 10:31 AM

"Listen up and listen good. Eli James has given me authority to make a match for next week and I am afraid you aren't all going to like it. Enigma, you've got your match. Next week on Warfare, we will see Enigma take on Morbid Angel for the X-Treme Championship. There is a catch though, of course. There always is. The match type is in the hands of... the champion. Pick your poison wisely Angel... what type will it be?

Swaggins, you want Radio so bad? Why don't the pair of you show up to Warfare next week and we'll make that match a HARDCORE match?!"

Lawson looks pleased with himself, he straightens his tie and smirks.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Enigma Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 10:34 AM

Stating that your esteemed King ducks challenges is not me admitting that I care that he does so, it's simply stating a fact. You seem to spend a lot of time clawing at the King's undercarriage hoping to get noticed. Are you another homo just like your dearly departed half man of a brother? Because if you really want to run your little dark mouth some more I will be glad to reunite the two of you.

Morbid, remember when I said this:

Quote:"As for telling you what matches you will take part it, believe me when I tell you this, you and I, we will face each other, sooner rather than later."

See you next week Champ.

~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 10:38 AM

(02-25-2014, 10:31 AM)Archie Lawson Said: "Listen up and listen good. Eli James has given me authority to make a match for next week and I am afraid you aren't all going to like it. Enigma, you've got your match. Next week on Warfare, we will see Enigma take on Morbid Angel for the X-Treme Championship. There is a catch though, of course. There always is. The match type is in the hands of... the champion. Pick your poison wisely Angel... what type will it be?

Swaggins, you want Radio so bad? Why don't the pair of you show up to Warfare next week and we'll make that match a HARDCORE match?!"

Lawson looks pleased with himself, he straightens his tie and smirks.

"You were 'given' the authority, you worthless stool pigeon? It appears you were told what to do and you eagerly followed your master's orders. What a sad excuse for a man."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Samuels's post:
Theo Pryce (02-25-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 10:47 AM

(02-25-2014, 10:34 AM)Enigma Said: Stating that your esteemed King ducks challenges is not me admitting that I care that he does so, it's simply stating a fact. You seem to spend a lot of time clawing at the King's undercarriage hoping to get noticed. Are you another homo just like your dearly departed half man of a brother? Because if you really want to run your little dark mouth some more I will be glad to reunite the two of you.

Morbid, remember when I said this:

Quote:"As for telling you what matches you will take part it, believe me when I tell you this, you and I, we will face each other, sooner rather than later."

See you next week Champ.

Awww, nigga. You're just as stupid as they come. I don't give two shits what Theo says or does. He's just some cracks with a chain and a burger king crown. He can go and suck Gilmour's dick for all I care. Actually, I would care about that, seems like poor Gilmour could use some head, maybe he'll start having a better week.

I only care that you're so damn contradictory. If you didn't care what he did you wouldn't be following who he faces and doesn't face. If you don't care you'd keep his name out your mouth. But hey, follow him, stalk him, change your name to Harriet and watch a nigga shower. That's your deal, booboo. Just admit you care. Don't be a liar now. Well, kind of hard for someone who claims to be darkness to not be a liar. Oh, and nice empty threat, pal. Go suck Duke's dick.
The Enigma Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 10:52 AM

Is it an empty threat because you are too much of a pussy to accept it or because you know that doing so will result in a fate far worse than what your little brother got? It appears I am booked up next week but after that, assuming you aren't too busy working on your stand up routine I would welcome the chance to send you back to whatever factory you came from.

~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Enigma's post:
John Samuels (02-25-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-25-2014, 10:54 AM

"Oh Titan, how wrong you are. You clearly haven't been around all that long have you? Only a fool would think that i merely do what I am told. I create and I innovate. Weren't you around a few weeks ago when I hosted the biggest Shove It of all time? When MY show broke records because of matches I made. Learn something about respect before you roam these parts... son."

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-25-2014, 10:55 AM

What the fuck! Theo! YOU GODDAMN PUSSY!

In fact! After I beat this jew I want a shot at the Crown…how’s that fucking shit Theo? Put your mouth where your vagina is!……you know what I meant!

As for match style! I want a Gladiator match held in a Graveyard! With a special guest referee! Now who should I pick? Who in the fucking hell should I pick? I know…I Want Eli to be the guest Ref…that sounds pretty even if you ask me…he is an honest man!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio (02-25-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-25-2014, 10:57 AM

"Done. Get confirmation from the chairman and we have us a match."

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 11:06 AM

(02-25-2014, 10:54 AM)Archie Lawson Said: "Oh Titan, how wrong you are. You clearly haven't been around all that long have you? Only a fool would think that i merely do what I am told. I create and I innovate. Weren't you around a few weeks ago when I hosted the biggest Shove It of all time? When MY show broke records because of matches I made. Learn something about respect before you roam these parts... son."

"And what, exactly, is innovative about a cheap suit, corny accent and a pitiful sob story? We were at the Shove It you speak of. As a matter of fact , our brief appearance was far more memorable than anything you did that night. Do you not remember that, Mr. Lawson? You did not make the matches, you merely arranged them. The men with the actual fortitude to step inside the ring were the ones who made your matches. You're nothing more than a puppet whose anus serves as a hand warmer for Eli James."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-25-2014, 11:08 AM

"Wrong, wrong, wrong. I organised the biggest Shove It of all time. That is far more memorable than your brief appearance you idiot."

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-25-2014, 11:10 AM

"Seeing as how Eli James just cost Mr.Supernova his TV title there is no chance in hell that Eli is the guest ref for that match. In fact, I just got off the phone with the Administrative Network and they have authorized me to offer you two choices. The first, you deal with a regular XWF official, or, the match has two refs. Eli James, and me. Your choice Morbid. Make it wisely."

"As for you coming for the crown, get in line bitch. Now that's how you duck a challenge. I hope for your sake you are better at defending a title you didn't earn than you are at telling people to piss off."

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 11:14 AM

(02-25-2014, 11:08 AM)Archie Lawson Said: "Wrong, wrong, wrong. I organised the biggest Shove It of all time. That is far more memorable than your brief appearance you idiot."

"My gracious, are we school children now? That's all you could muster? Or perhaps your master Eli not give you the authority to exercise more than a handful of your brain cells just now?"

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-25-2014, 11:17 AM

"Well Titan, I felt no need to breath more air into your bullshit lies by responding to them. You clearly don't know what you're talking about so why should I waste my valuable time on a man who has done... well just that... nothing."

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 11:20 AM

"We would slink away silently like a coward if we were you, too."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-25-2014, 11:22 AM

"Men who assume, are often the most foolish. Do i look like I'm going anywhere? I merely choose not to respond to lies."

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Theo Pryce (02-25-2014)
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 11:27 AM

"We called you a coward and you responded, Archie, which either makes you a liar, or a coward. Which is it?"

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-25-2014, 11:29 AM

"Oh I'm a liar Titan. Without a doubt, I'm a liar. The smartest thing you can do? Never trust me."

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-25-2014, 12:29 PM

So I have my match? And if I win I face Theo for the Crown? Deal! Sign that shit!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-25-2014, 12:34 PM

"You know, I would do that but I don't want to accept another match against a no talent asshat, wouldn't want to look bad again. Worry about your match with the next guy to join the XWF's masked man brigade."

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 12:42 PM

(02-25-2014, 12:34 PM)Theo Pryce Said: " XWF's masked man brigade."

Oh, hey stable mate.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
Scorpio (02-25-2014)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

02-25-2014, 12:42 PM

Just to buzz in again, I don't want to face Swaggins. And I'm still not going to. K thanks bye.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
(02-25-2014)
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 12:43 PM

(02-25-2014, 12:42 PM)Mr. Radio Said: Just to buzz in again, I don't want to face Swaggins. And I'm still not going to. K thanks bye.

Glad to hear it. You deserve serious competition.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
Mr. Radio (02-25-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 12:43 PM

(02-25-2014, 10:52 AM)Enigma Said: Is it an empty threat because you are too much of a pussy to accept it or because you know that doing so will result in a fate far worse than what your little brother got? It appears I am booked up next week but after that, assuming you aren't too busy working on your stand up routine I would welcome the chance to send you back to whatever factory you came from.

Nope, it's an empty threat because you're an empty pussy. You just need a big dick to fill you and make you feel whole. It's why you attached yourself to Duke's nuts. I'll face you any day that ends in y and begins with a consonant. Know what that means, bitch? And Lawson, book me in a match against Radio if he's man enough to face me. Get Nova to guest ref is possible. That wants to be nova, he can get beat and have nova do the count.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-25-2014, 12:48 PM

(02-25-2014, 12:42 PM)Neonero Said:
(02-25-2014, 12:34 PM)Theo Pryce Said: " XWF's masked man brigade."

Oh, hey stable mate.

"Hey stranger."

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

02-25-2014, 12:53 PM

(02-25-2014, 12:43 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said:
(02-25-2014, 10:52 AM)Enigma Said: Is it an empty threat because you are too much of a pussy to accept it or because you know that doing so will result in a fate far worse than what your little brother got? It appears I am booked up next week but after that, assuming you aren't too busy working on your stand up routine I would welcome the chance to send you back to whatever factory you came from.

Nope, it's an empty threat because you're an empty pussy. You just need a big dick to fill you and make you feel whole. It's why you attached yourself to Duke's nuts. I'll face you any day that ends in y and begins with a consonant. Know what that means, bitch? And Lawson, book me in a match against Radio if he's man enough to face me. Get Nova to guest ref is possible. That wants to be nova, he can get beat and have nova do the count.

It's not gonna happen. Especially not if Nova is going to be the ref. It's never going to happen Swagmire so just give up.

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-25-2014, 12:54 PM

"Radio, do us all a favor and shut this idiot up."

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post