Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 05:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morbid Angel
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-25-2014, 04:47 PM

I will accept that Match against Theo Pryce after I beat this other man...thanks for the confirmation

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 05:03 PM

(02-25-2014, 04:45 PM)Neonero Said:
(02-25-2014, 04:37 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: Really now, you're going to play that card. Such a juvenile response from someone who acts so high and mighty. You stoop to playing the ignoring me game when you don't like what I say. You're such an intellectual giant. How can any of us ever stand up to your insurmountable wit and brilliance. We're not worthy to be on the same continent as you. Wait, I should clarify for you. I'm being sarcastic.

It's lucky that you pointed out it was sarcasm, so I knew what you were failing at. Thanks for that!

Coming from the man so highly intelligent he can't decipher sarcasm, or sardonism I'll take that to mean very little. But keep going around picking fights whenever someone insults a scrub like Radio. See if that makes you feel any better or covers up how any much of a bitch you are. Face it, you're not a man now, you're a hollow shell of a man in yellow skin and a mask. I bet if you from yesteryear could look at what you've become he'd kill himself just to prevent this tragedy from happening. Face it, you're chump change with slanted eyes.
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 05:06 PM

Was that trash talk? You should try shouting or something when I'm supposed to take you seriously. It's kind of hard to do anything but laugh at you otherwise. At least if you tell me you're being serious, I can laugh with pity instead of disdain.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
Mr. Radio (02-25-2014)
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-25-2014, 05:09 PM

ouch

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Kristy Jackson Offline
The Joan Of Charisma

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

02-25-2014, 05:11 PM

(02-25-2014, 05:06 PM)Neonero Said:
Was that trash talk? You should try shouting or something when I'm supposed to take you seriously. It's kind of hard to do anything but laugh at you otherwise. At least if you tell me you're being serious, I can laugh with pity instead of disdain.

Your being mean Nero. You know it's not nice to point out people's failed attempts.

Kristy shakes her head in disappointment.

[Image: ifPzIwv.gif]

THE FUCKED UP RESULT OF A COLLISION BETWEEN FIRE AND ICE, STEP COUSIN TO A WARM PUDDLE...
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 05:16 PM

Say what you want, you're the one who needs an ego boost from going around trying to stick up for people who are utterly incapable of make a worthwhile statement. You're so much less of a man that you have to pretend to be a good person in order to make up for living a shitty existence. Try and make yourself seem big, but if you weren't here running your mouth you'd be sitting in an empty apartment wishing you had people who actually liked you. Deep down, beneath your poor visage of superiority you know you're a hollow unloved, lonely, worthless thing. Calling you a man isn't even close to an accurate description, you've fallen below humans. You are a spit in the face of evolution.
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 05:17 PM

Come now, Swagmire. Surely if I was protecting lesser beings, I would be looking after you?

Stop making this so easy.
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-25-2014, 05:17 PM

Why don't you two have a match? Dirty Jerker that shit!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 05:22 PM

(02-25-2014, 05:17 PM)Neonero Said:
Come now, Swagmire. Surely if I was protecting lesser beings, I would be looking after you?

Oh, come now Nero. You know damn well this argument isn't being won over as easily as you'd have hoped. I may have a foreign accent, but I'm a hell of a lot better than you give me credit for. The problem is that you're such an egotist that no one is ever going to good enough for poor little NeoNero to lower himself to talk to. Get off your high horse and realize your shit stinks as much as everyone else's. If not worse.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-25-2014, 05:22 PM

(02-25-2014, 04:47 PM)Morbid Angel Said: I will accept that Match against Theo Pryce after I beat this other man...thanks for the confirmation

"Doesn't matter how many times you say it, your little fantasy will remain just that. A fantasy. Good day sir."

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-25-2014, 05:23 PM

Those were the stipulations...YOU CAN'T DENY ME!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-25-2014, 05:25 PM

"You are welcomed to keep thinking that. I'll continue to go about my day not giving a fuck about you. I said Good day sir."

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 05:25 PM

(02-25-2014, 05:22 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said:
(02-25-2014, 05:17 PM)Neonero Said:

Oh, come now Nero. You know damn well this argument isn't being won over as easily as you'd have hoped. I may have a foreign accent, but I'm a hell of a lot better than you give me credit for. The problem is that you're such an egotist that no one is ever going to good enough for poor little NeoNero to lower himself to talk to. Get off your high horse and realize your shit stinks as much as everyone else's. If not worse.

I see no horse in here, just an elephant. You, sir, are the elephant in the room.
Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-25-2014, 05:26 PM

THEO! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post:
Scorpio (02-25-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 05:29 PM

Did you just fail to get a saying, and fuck up another one at the same time? You did. The elephant in th room is for some awkward thing, such as meeting Britney Spears and not talking about her shaving her pretty little white girl hair because she went crazy. I'm not an elephant in the room since people openly discuss me, and speak to me. Now, if you all were being polite and not wanting to discuss my brother, that'd be an elephant in the room.
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 05:33 PM

It's amusing that you don't understand. I will leave you in confusion, since it is amusing watching your little brain attempt to work.

Shall we address your inferiority complex? You seem obsessed with the notion that I am 'high and mighty', yet I have made no such claim. If my words and legacy which you espoused to are so threatening to you, then sweetie, that's your issue not mine.

Personally speaking, I hold no feelings of superiority. I just call a cunt a cunt.

And you, sir, are a royal cunt.
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 05:44 PM

You're right, you never vocalized it. Your actions, and constant need to be captain save-a-bitch say it. I'm not threatened by you. Why would I be? You think people are impressed or intimidated by you using big words. You're just a sad empty little thing hoping to grow up to be a real man. Maybe if you cry to the blue fairy enough she'll make you a real boy. Real boys grow up to be men. You're just an embarrassment to humanity. Truly, I mean that. You're a sickening waste of genetics. Go cry and listen to Gangnam Style.
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-25-2014, 05:47 PM

MATCH! MATCH! MATCH! MATCH! MATCH!

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-25-2014, 05:49 PM

(02-25-2014, 05:26 PM)Morbid Angel Said: THEO! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME!

"It's what I do when I'm not doing Nova's daughter."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Scorpio (02-25-2014)
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 06:07 PM

(02-25-2014, 05:44 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: You're right, you never vocalized it. Your actions, and constant need to be captain save-a-bitch say it. I'm not threatened by you. Why would I be? You think people are impressed or intimidated by you using big words. You're just a sad empty little thing hoping to grow up to be a real man. Maybe if you cry to the blue fairy enough she'll make you a real boy. Real boys grow up to be men. You're just an embarrassment to humanity. Truly, I mean that. You're a sickening waste of genetics. Go cry and listen to Gangnam Style.

Let's see, Griffin Macalister, John Madison, Mark Flynn, Mr Supernova, to name a few...all people I have beat. Remind me what you've done? Ah, yes, nothing. It seems this little boy has done a few things. You think because I run a lighter schedule I've gone soft? Good luck with that logic.

I would say I'll break your back, but since cunts are already split down the middle, there's no need. Oops, sorry Titan, gimmick infringement!

Now, if you don't mind, I bid you good day.

I said good day.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Neonero's post:
Mr. Radio (02-25-2014), Theo Pryce (02-25-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 06:56 PM

(02-25-2014, 06:07 PM)Neonero Said:
(02-25-2014, 05:44 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: You're right, you never vocalized it. Your actions, and constant need to be captain save-a-bitch say it. I'm not threatened by you. Why would I be? You think people are impressed or intimidated by you using big words. You're just a sad empty little thing hoping to grow up to be a real man. Maybe if you cry to the blue fairy enough she'll make you a real boy. Real boys grow up to be men. You're just an embarrassment to humanity. Truly, I mean that. You're a sickening waste of genetics. Go cry and listen to Gangnam Style.

Let's see, Griffin Macalister, John Madison, Mark Flynn, Mr Supernova, to name a few...all people I have beat. Remind me what you've done? Ah, yes, nothing. It seems this little boy has done a few things. You think because I run a lighter schedule I've gone soft? Good luck with that logic.

I would say I'll break your back, but since cunts are already split down the middle, there's no need. Oops, sorry Titan, gimmick infringement!

Now, if you don't mind, I bid you good day.

I said good day.

You're right. I have yet to do anything. I have yet to have my debut match. Then again my debut match is a title shot.
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-26-2014, 02:04 AM

What's a title shot if it's a shot that you lose? Wait until after madness before you boast, boy.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Sid Feder (02-26-2014)
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

02-26-2014, 06:10 AM

Never said I would win...but if I do I get my chance.

болезненное ангел!

TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2014, 07:53 AM

(02-26-2014, 02:04 AM)Archie Lawson Said: What's a title shot if it's a shot that you lose? Wait until after madness before you boast, boy.

I lost, I figured I was going to. But if my debut match was for a title, and I've done some looking can't find Nero having gold, then it must mean I've already achieved higher than Kimchi.
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-26-2014, 08:27 AM

Swaggins, just how ignorant are you? (Angel my previous response was to him, not to you.) Neonero has achieved more in this federation than you can ever dream of.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2014, 08:49 AM

Doubtful. Maybe if you'd have said Theo, Steve Davids, Maddy, Supernova, or that chicken headed nigga I've seen bobbling along. Ole Slant eyes? He ain't shit.
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-26-2014, 08:56 AM

He's a former European Champion.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2014, 09:06 AM

Is that the peak of his career? Fuck, I'll do that. How long he keep it for? I will hold it for two days more.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

02-26-2014, 09:09 AM

"28 and 15 days as he is a 2 x European Champ."

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-26-2014, 09:16 AM

Pretty sure he's got more than that under his name as well.

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2014, 09:19 AM

So, 30 days and 17 days. Got it. And Archie tell me what he's done supposedly. Like I said I'll match or beat it.
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-26-2014, 09:22 AM

"Seeing as you lost your first match, why don't you just focus on actually winning a match?"

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2014, 09:50 AM

I'll do that, and plenty more. I've set a goal, and I'll reach it.
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2014, 01:49 PM

2x European champion, 1x US champion. Never gone for a belt and not won it.

You're welcome
Hate Post Like Post