Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:30 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morbid Angel
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 12:56 PM

"My god, Mr. Vagina, is there a challenge that you -wont- decline?"

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 12:58 PM

(02-25-2014, 12:42 PM)Mr. Radio Said: Just to buzz in again, I don't want to face Swaggins. And I'm still not going to. K thanks bye.

Must be a Hufflepuff around, cause I smell pussy.
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-25-2014, 12:59 PM

I challenged Morbid Angel not too long ago and I didn't even get a response. And I will never accept Swagmires challenge. End of story.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 12:59 PM

(02-25-2014, 12:56 PM)Titan Said: "My god, Mr. Vagina, is there a challenge that you -wont- decline?"

Jeez Titan, is vagina your only insult? You're becoming more generic and tiresome to observe than Frodo was!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neonero's post:
Theo Pryce (02-25-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-25-2014, 01:01 PM

"Radio when did you become such a whiney bitch?"

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 01:05 PM

(02-25-2014, 12:59 PM)Neonero Said:
(02-25-2014, 12:56 PM)Titan Said: "My god, Mr. Vagina, is there a challenge that you -wont- decline?"

Jeez Titan, is vagina your only insult? You're becoming more generic and tiresome to observe than Frodo was!

"Well Neonero, you would be the foremost expert on all things tiresome, wouldn't you? We have plenty of insults and we'd be overjoyed to share them with you."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
The Enigma Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 01:07 PM

(02-25-2014, 12:43 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said:
(02-25-2014, 10:52 AM)Enigma Said: Is it an empty threat because you are too much of a pussy to accept it or because you know that doing so will result in a fate far worse than what your little brother got? It appears I am booked up next week but after that, assuming you aren't too busy working on your stand up routine I would welcome the chance to send you back to whatever factory you came from.

Nope, it's an empty threat because you're an empty pussy. You just need a big dick to fill you and make you feel whole. It's why you attached yourself to Duke's nuts. I'll face you any day that ends in y and begins with a consonant. Know what that means, bitch? And Lawson, book me in a match against Radio if he's man enough to face me. Get Nova to guest ref is possible. That wants to be nova, he can get beat and have nova do the count.

After I am done with Morbid consider yourself next on my list of things to destroy. I've always wanted to send one of God's mistakes back to him. This should be exciting.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

[Image: LoylT4w.jpg]
[Image: TKO12Eu.jpg]

Former United States Champion
Former X-Treme Champion
Former Trios Tag Team Champions w/Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus
Former Ark/24-7 Champion x 2

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 01:12 PM

(02-25-2014, 01:05 PM)Titan Said:

"Well Neonero, you would be the foremost expert on all things tiresome, wouldn't you? We have plenty of insults and we'd be overjoyed to share them with you."

Mm, sounds engaging.
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-25-2014, 01:15 PM

"Fellas, fellas... Calm down. You can come have a match against each other on Warfare next week if you like? That certainly would be engaging."

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 01:18 PM

(02-25-2014, 01:12 PM)Neonero Said:
(02-25-2014, 01:05 PM)Titan Said:

Mm, sounds engaging.

"Indeed, perhaps we can teach you a few new tricks, old dog. Such as knowing not to speak unless spoken to."

"Oh, and we do hope your back is feeling better after that little scuffle of ours."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 01:18 PM

(02-25-2014, 01:07 PM)Enigma Said:
(02-25-2014, 12:43 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said:
(02-25-2014, 10:52 AM)Enigma Said: Is it an empty threat because you are too much of a pussy to accept it or because you know that doing so will result in a fate far worse than what your little brother got? It appears I am booked up next week but after that, assuming you aren't too busy working on your stand up routine I would welcome the chance to send you back to whatever factory you came from.

Nope, it's an empty threat because you're an empty pussy. You just need a big dick to fill you and make you feel whole. It's why you attached yourself to Duke's nuts. I'll face you any day that ends in y and begins with a consonant. Know what that means, bitch? And Lawson, book me in a match against Radio if he's man enough to face me. Get Nova to guest ref is possible. That wants to be nova, he can get beat and have nova do the count.

After I am done with Morbid consider yourself next on my list of things to destroy. I've always wanted to send one of God's mistakes back to him. This should be exciting.

Oh, you're sending yourself home? Maybe you can stop parroting Wyatt Reynolds before our match. That might be hard for you, though. I guess it'll be a rather bland match, if you can't.
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 01:20 PM

(02-25-2014, 01:15 PM)Archie Lawson Said: "Fellas, fellas... Calm down. You can come have a match against each other on Warfare next week if you like? That certainly would be engaging."

"Warfare? Ha. You are funny little clown, aren't you? If Nero wishes to swallow his own teeth, he can meet us inside a Madness ring."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-25-2014, 01:21 PM

"Feel free. Have your match on any second rate show you like."

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 01:25 PM

(02-25-2014, 01:18 PM)Titan Said: "Indeed, perhaps we can teach you a few new tricks, old dog. Such as knowing not to speak unless spoken to."

"Oh, and we do hope your back is feeling better after that little scuffle of ours."

Uh, excuuuuuuse me, I was talking to the other voice, not that one.

As to my back, tis a little creaky, but that could be down to that contraption I received in the 'mail' from John Austin. For some reason that kinky sod keeps delivering S&M related paraphernalia. I don't know why I share this, other than I know from you enjoy vicious stuff, like biting a man's cock and swinging him like a helicopter.

Man, that was classy stuff there.
Hate Post Like Post
The Enigma Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 01:28 PM

(02-25-2014, 01:18 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said:
(02-25-2014, 01:07 PM)Enigma Said:
(02-25-2014, 12:43 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: Nope, it's an empty threat because you're an empty pussy. You just need a big dick to fill you and make you feel whole. It's why you attached yourself to Duke's nuts. I'll face you any day that ends in y and begins with a consonant. Know what that means, bitch? And Lawson, book me in a match against Radio if he's man enough to face me. Get Nova to guest ref is possible. That wants to be nova, he can get beat and have nova do the count.

Oh, you're sending yourself home? Maybe you can stop parroting Wyatt Reynolds before our match. That might be hard for you, though. I guess it'll be a rather bland match, if you can't.

Why do you insist on dropping names as readily as you do? Theo Pryce, Peter Gilmour, Sebastian Duke, now Wyatt Reynolds? What's wrong? Nothing to say about yourself? Or are you just happy throwing everyone else's name out there in hopes of deflecting away from the fact that you are a completely and utterly forgettable clown? See you soon Swaggy. See you real soon.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 01:31 PM

(02-25-2014, 01:28 PM)Enigma Said: deflecting away from that fact that you are completely and utterly forgettable clown?

Dingdingding, we have a winner. Collect $200, do not go to jail.
Hate Post Like Post
The Enigma (02-25-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 01:45 PM

(02-25-2014, 01:28 PM)Enigma Said:
(02-25-2014, 01:18 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said:
(02-25-2014, 01:07 PM)Enigma Said: After I am done with Morbid consider yourself next on my list of things to destroy. I've always wanted to send one of God's mistakes back to him. This should be exciting.

Why do you insist on dropping names as readily as you do? Theo Pryce, Peter Gilmour, Sebastian Duke, now Wyatt Reynolds? What's wrong? Nothing to say about yourself? Or are you just happy throwing everyone else's name out there in hopes of deflecting away from the fact that you are a completely and utterly forgettable clown? See you soon Swaggy. See you real soon.

You brought up Theo, contradict yourself like Gilly, ride Sebastian's Duke, and steal lines from Wyatt. Talk about forgettable all you like, but best check the mirrors. I'm not seeing anything memorable about you, or original. Good luck with that, Scrappy Doo. And Nero,what's with you bandying around taking up everyone else's fight. Can't you pick one for yourself?
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 01:58 PM

(02-25-2014, 01:45 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: And Nero,what's with you bandying around taking up everyone else's fight. Can't you pick one for yourself?

I just know a cunt when I see one.
Hate Post Like Post
The Enigma Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 01:58 PM

Please educate yourself on what a contradiction actually is.

~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-25-2014, 02:00 PM

"Swaggins, the only person that makes less sense than Peter Gilmour is you."

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
(02-25-2014), The Enigma (02-25-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 02:08 PM

(02-25-2014, 01:58 PM)Enigma Said: Please educate yourself on what a contradiction actually is.
I know what it is. It's you saying you don't care about Theo, but knowing exactly what he does and does not do. What time does he take his coffee? What's his favorite sex position? Oh way, no you don't care. You just know when he doesn't accept a fight. I forgot.
The Enigma Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 02:20 PM

Just because I pay attention and know what is going on does not mean I care about said people or events, it means I choose not to be ignorant.

~Umberto Eco

Former X-Treme Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Enigma's post:
(02-25-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-25-2014, 02:21 PM

*Claps*

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-25-2014, 02:30 PM

Radio...I accept! after I beat this silver I'll kick you in your vagina!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 02:32 PM

If you don't care why follow him? Makes perfect sense to follow what you don't care about. I don't care for soccer, but I follow every match.
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-25-2014, 02:32 PM

And you all saw it here first THEO PRYCE IS A PUSSY! THE DEAL FOR THE MATCH WAS A SHOT AT YOU! so...Sign that shit.

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 02:33 PM

(02-25-2014, 02:32 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: If you don't care why follow him? Makes perfect sense to follow what you don't care about. I don't care for soccer, but I follow every match.

And you're an ignorant, irrelevant waste of air. Case in point, well done for proving Enigma's argument by accident.

And well done for accidentally contradicting yourself and making a dichotomous statement.
Hate Post Like Post
The Enigma (02-25-2014)
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 02:38 PM

(02-25-2014, 01:21 PM)Archie Lawson Said: "Feel free. Have your match on any second rate show you like."

"Your jealousy is palpable. Do not fret, Englishman, eventually you will be worthy to host a show as important as Madness."

"See? We can make jokes too."

Quote:

Uh, excuuuuuuse me, I was talking to the other voice, not that one.

As to my back, tis a little creaky, but that could be down to that contraption I received in the 'mail' from John Austin. For some reason that kinky sod keeps delivering S&M related paraphernalia. I don't know why I share this, other than I know from you enjoy vicious stuff, like biting a man's cock and swinging him like a helicopter.

Man, that was classy stuff there.

"Forgive us, Nero, for putting on a show that did not meet your standards. Perhaps one day we will be able to perfect your ability to bore your opponents into submission."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-25-2014, 02:42 PM

"Super Shove It was far better than any Madness ever."

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 02:45 PM

(02-25-2014, 02:38 PM)Titan Said: "Forgive us, Nero, for putting on a show that did not meet your standards. Perhaps one day we will be able to perfect your ability to bore your opponents into submission."

Worry not, oh Titanic ones. I'll climb Mount Olympus to raise Zeus and co when I feel like it, and you'll get your chance at being 'bored' and follow Cronus and co to demise. Until then, feel free to continue waste your time with no marks.
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 02:53 PM

(02-25-2014, 02:42 PM)Archie Lawson Said: "Super Shove It was far better than any Madness ever."

"Had we any idea you were such a fan of humble pie we would not have served it to you in the first place. Why do you insist on proving your idiocy? Did you and Neonero arrange some sort of bet to see which of you could spew out the most nonsense before having their tongue violently removed? We assure you that this is a scenario that neither of you win."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

02-25-2014, 02:56 PM

"We this, we that... next you'll be challenging people to a tag team match."

Margaret Thatcher

Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 02:57 PM

Oh Titan, you are a cutie. Come here, let me give you a widdle kiss.
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

02-25-2014, 02:57 PM

(02-25-2014, 02:56 PM)Archie Lawson Said: "We this, we that... next you'll be challenging people to a tag team match."

"That was fucking awful."

"For Christ's sake, this shouldn't be happening!"

"Yeah, well it is. Deal with it."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
The Enigma (02-25-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Jessie-ica Diaz's post!
Archie Lawson (02-25-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 03:57 PM

(02-25-2014, 02:33 PM)Neonero Said:
(02-25-2014, 02:32 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: If you don't care why follow him? Makes perfect sense to follow what you don't care about. I don't care for soccer, but I follow every match.

And you're an ignorant, irrelevant waste of air. Case in point, well done for proving Enigma's argument by accident.

And well done for accidentally contradicting yourself and making a dichotomous statement.

I feel like you're too arrogant to notice I was being insincere. It was me being snarky. Maybe you might want to stop sniffing yours and enigga's farts before trying to join the conversation.
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 04:01 PM

Sorry, were you saying something? A floating cell appeared in my eye and was hypnotised by it due to its superior ability to gain my attention. By the time I remembered you were talking, all that remained was the stench of ineptitude.

Such inept, many boring.
Hate Post Like Post
The Enigma (02-25-2014)
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 04:04 PM

(02-25-2014, 02:57 PM)Neonero Said:
Oh Titan, you are a cutie. Come here, let me give you a widdle kiss.

"We would, however bending over and exposing our bare ass would not be an intelligent move in the presence of a known associate of Mr. Supernova. You understand."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 04:08 PM

Ah yes, though I was just going to nuzzle your head and send you on your way like the scamp you are, I don't know why you wanted to pull your trousers down. I forgot all about that little pussyhole for a moment, then again he is very forgettable so I hope you'll forgive me for that.

Wait, why are we agreeing?

Grr, arrg and all that.
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 04:37 PM

(02-25-2014, 04:01 PM)Neonero Said:
Sorry, were you saying something? A floating cell appeared in my eye and was hypnotised by it due to its superior ability to gain my attention. By the time I remembered you were talking, all that remained was the stench of ineptitude.

Such inept, many boring.

Really now, you're going to play that card. Such a juvenile response from someone who acts so high and mighty. You stoop to playing the ignoring me game when you don't like what I say. You're such an intellectual giant. How can any of us ever stand up to your insurmountable wit and brilliance. We're not worthy to be on the same continent as you. Wait, I should clarify for you. I'm being sarcastic.
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-25-2014, 04:45 PM

(02-25-2014, 04:37 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: Really now, you're going to play that card. Such a juvenile response from someone who acts so high and mighty. You stoop to playing the ignoring me game when you don't like what I say. You're such an intellectual giant. How can any of us ever stand up to your insurmountable wit and brilliance. We're not worthy to be on the same continent as you. Wait, I should clarify for you. I'm being sarcastic.

It's lucky that you pointed out it was sarcasm, so I knew what you were failing at. Thanks for that!

Hate Post Like Post