Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight Me.
Marshall Cage Offline
I STOPPED THE WORDS

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

03-01-2014, 05:45 PM

The Following Video Was Posted on XWF's Official Website

We're expecting the returning superstar, Marshall Cage, to be walking through that door any second!

Why was it so hyped up? I was a no one getting my one shot at fame, like I always wanted, and you know what happened? I failed. I earned a title shot. I was so happy... And then.... and then.... and then....

You got the title match! I'm so happy for you Marsh!

Wow. You actually did it. You're actually going to face a champion. See? The Brotherhood got you fame! It got you known! It got you the title match that you-

Oh Shut it Mitchell! Can't you just be happy and proud for Marshall for once instead of trying to soak up everything?

Yeah yeah. Congrats Cage. You deserve it.

I'd just earned the title match. I did it, I truly did it. This was mine. It was all mine! I had the chance at gold, and the chance at fame! All I knew at that point was losing and being an underdog, and I still was an underdog, and, let's face it, I still am, but that point changed my life. I had won.

Thanks Guys! It really means a lot! You better believe it!

I looked across to see what they had prepared for the celebration. Drinks, balloons, and Mitchell had.... a box. Of course, I could expect something like a condom and him shouting "Get Some" and pointing to Kitana, or him pulling the "Dick in the Box" trick, but what was in that box changed my life........

Hello there.

I walked out the door, with the blank expression that's become a new smile for me, and I looked at the reporter, who wasn't the average Steve Sayors. It was a young woman, she reminded me of Kitana, and it made me almost get a grin, but I just looked at her and before she opened her lips to say a word to inquire my return, I placed my palm over her ruby red lips and stopped the words

"I STOPPED THE WORDS"

I'm going to keep this short and sweet. Just like my TEMPER.... I'm back. And I'm calling out a challenge to anyone who wants to shut me up already. Come at me. Just note, there's a big DIFFERENCE Now............ Goodbye.

I removed the hand off her lips, wiping her lipstick onto her cheek, and she looks up at me with eyes of Kitana's Blue. And I turn away, I can't let my lust get the best of me again. I wonder who'll accept.

[Image: i64yhGs.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-02-2014, 07:25 PM

Shutting someone up?

Yeah, it feels like it's been too long since I've done that.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Andrew Morrison (03-02-2014)