Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 07:49 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pin
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

02-24-2014, 08:57 AM

Hello, Titan. You seem to always be in a bad mood and hating on everyone. I do that too but you seem to be doing it 24/7. But if you don't mind me I'm going to pin you and take that championship because I feel like it. Extra gold doesn't hurt every once in a while, ya know what I mean? So Here's a pin, another, and there's another over there! You don't even know where the pin actually is do you? It might be in the sky while you're on the ground with me on top of you. Pinning you that is. Sorry, Swagmires metro sexuality is really annoying and tends to get stuck in your head. Sometimes I think he lies about not being gay because he just looks like the kind to straddle another guy doesn't he? what ever though. What the hell is this crucifix doing here? was this yours? I didn't know you were religious you crazy son of a gun. I'm just going to slide this down my back so I can cover you and I will pick up this new "Ark of the covenant" title. I have yet to touch it. I haven't held this title since it was the ugly UFO title. It's also not too hard to win so... hey look another Pin right here and here. Ok for real this time, this is the last pin.

pin I lied. That was the last pin

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2014, 04:53 PM

(02-24-2014, 08:57 AM)Mr. Radio Said: Hello, Titan. You seem to always be in a bad mood and hating on everyone. I do that too but you seem to be doing it 24/7. But if you don't mind me I'm going to pin you and take that championship because I feel like it. Extra gold doesn't hurt every once in a while, ya know what I mean? So Here's a pin, another, and there's another over there! You don't even know where the pin actually is do you? It might be in the sky while you're on the ground with me on top of you. Pinning you that is. Sorry, Swagmires metro sexuality is really annoying and tends to get stuck in your head. Sometimes I think he lies about not being gay because he just looks like the kind to straddle another guy doesn't he? what ever though. What the hell is this crucifix doing here? was this yours? I didn't know you were religious you crazy son of a gun. I'm just going to slide this down my back(backslide) so I can cover you and I will pick up this new "Ark of the covenant" title. I have yet to touch it. I haven't held this title since it was the ugly UFO title. It's also not too hard to win so... hey look another Pin right here and here. Ok for real this time, this is the last pin.

pin I lied. That was the last pin
Pin in your sig next to the X-Treme title and in the title of the thread.

"The vagina has grown testicles. Small, shriveled ones, but they are there nonetheless."

Titan jams a Tampon into Radio's mouth and kicks out. He then proceeds to dump a gallon of bull semen on Radio's head as a show of friendship.

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post