Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-27-2024, 10:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ark of Cheavenant
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-21-2014, 02:34 PM

I'm in my times as stand-up comedian... WOW!

- points at The Biographer shirt, next to his chest-

Take care, you're gonna stick them in my eyes... I know it's cold Bio but... ok, this guy... well, whatever, as I was saying, in my times at stand-up comedian, I really liked to use inverse psycology. But I'm a now wrestler, so I won't do it this time. I'm just going to pin you!
Or not?
Okey, I won't "won't" pin you.

winks
Edit Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-21-2014, 03:03 PM

(02-21-2014, 02:34 PM)lucena Said: I'm in my times as stand-up comedian... WOW!

Take care, you're gonna stick them in my eyes... I know it's cold Bio but... ok, this guy... well, whatever, as I was saying, in my times at stand-up comedian, I really liked to use inverse psycology. But I'm a now wrestler, so I won't do it this time. I'm just going to pin you!
Or not?

winks
Billy walks up, sees Cheat trying to win the ttitle, and knocks him off of Titan. Billy then pins Titan.

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-21-2014, 03:38 PM

(02-21-2014, 03:03 PM)Ezekiels AIDs Said:
(02-21-2014, 02:34 PM)lucena Said: I'm in my times as stand-up comedian... WOW!

Or not?

winks
Double negative on not pinning, the word pin itself appears twice, highlighted in green.

Quote:Billy walks up, sees Cheat trying to win the ttitle, and knocks him off of Titan. Billy then pins Titan.

Hover pins over win, the first t in title, both periods after the two Titan's, the period next to signature pic, the 'Banner' and 'by Dr. Zero'

Titan kicks out when Magic Johnson appears and scares off all of the AIDs! He then stomps on Lucena's testicles as a sign of friendship.

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post