Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Cheat's sad day
Clean Lucena Offline
the cleanest player of the game

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

02-23-2014, 07:06 AM

- at the image is Cheat driving and Biographer filming "selfie" style both meanwhile they are having a heated conversation -

The Biographer: ... So you lost against Flair. Great, great job.

Cheat Lucena: You're enjoying this, aren't you? Remember who pay you. Besides, you know, "overcome the odds" situations are pretty good for what I pay you, write my biography. You only have to take notes, write and that's all. Please, I'm a sensible person, don't hurt my feelings. I've been treating you like a brother since you arrive here.

- silence for a while and suddenly The Biographer starts to laugh soundlessy, but pretty audible -

Cheat Lucena: I'm piss off oompa loompa. Okey? And I'm driving, stop.

The Biographer:Okey... so... not promo today?

Cheat Lucena: Yeah... yes, well, you know, it's difficult uh? Well, no problem, hundreds of wrestling promotions are made with champions that are eating pins everyday and there is no problem with it. It's just that, I'm in those kind of days where the girls are like throwing blood everywhere, but just the man way, I don't know how it should be for a man, those days of the month when men can't do men things, like beating the fuck off an old man as Flair, I suposse. I don't know. It's just... well... Anyway, life's a bitch and at the end you die

The Biographer:Pretty optimistic

Cheat Lucena: You do not have any good words for...
WHOA!

- the car crash in almost slow motion, but hard enough to have a little accident, The Biographer looks startled and Cheat like "the fuck" -

Cheat Lucena: THE FUCK just happen! We're in trouble, I don't have insurance Bio!

The Biographer:WHY THE FUCK YOU DON'T HAVE INSURANCE ASSHOLE!

Cheat Lucena: I've been just a month in US and I was in jail once, don't you remember? It was published at new york times! I hadn't time to go for a car insurance

The Biographer:So how you buy this car?

Cheat Lucena: I just saw a mexican with tatoos saying that he have to remove his car from his life and I though maybe he wanted to sell it! Haha, look, look at this cassette

The reproducer plays "La Cucaracha"

The Biographer:Do you think it's time for these shits?

Cheat Lucena: The only thing that make my smile these days and you want to cut it. Look, he's chinese. He don't look happy. First time a chinese gets angry uh? HAHA

The Biographer:Would you mind to stop with the... oh is he chinese? No! I hate them

Cheat Lucena: Well... I think it's time to leave the car... you know, I'm famous, nobody gets angry with a celebrity. Record this, maybe we can get material for a extra DVD

- Cheat and Bio leaves the car when the chinese guy, logically upset, shout to them pretty angry -

Chinese guy: You destroy my car! You pay! You asshole!

Cheat Lucena: Hey, hey, what's up my friend... sorry, you know, my lost to Ric Flair last week have me pretty annoyed, you know - the chinese looks Lucena clearly upset and like he don't give a shit about what he's talking about - You know, Cheat Lucena, the Worst In The World - no reaction from the chinese - "It's not a win if it's clean"- nothing at all - Well, look ,Kitaro Takamura, I don't have time for this, I'm heading to the airport, I should be at Kiev in half an hour and I can't be like talking to my car insurance that I absolutely have for a while, I'm a wrestler, maybe I can find some tickets for you and your family and some "Cheat Lucena" shirts for you, but I can do nothing more, you know, I'm important

The Biographer:This motherfucker don't look convinced

Chinese guy: No, no! You pay! You see? Fender broke! We repair now! Insurance!

The Biographer:Fender!

Cheat Lucena: You don't want me to CHEAT YOU, right? HAHA! Look, let's do this, a wrestling match, I'm a wrestler and you chinese are clever. I'm sad, you know, so I'm giving this opportunity. If I would be happy I would directly crush you so I give you a chance. If you pin me, we'll call my insurance and you finally would get your car repaired. If I win, we forget this, I head Kiev and I continue my stairway to sucess being... - a overreacted Cheat look at camara - THE WORST IN THE WORLD!, and this, my friend, is a verbal contract that in a trial is two voices against one, so think about that

- the chinese change his gesture to a most confused than angry one, when Cheat, smiling like an asshole to the chinese, putting an arm at his shoulder, when suddenly... EYE POKE and roll-up in the hood of the car! the chinese smack his head! The Biographer starts the pinfall, 1... 2... 3!!! in exactly the same moment that the three is said, the hood explodes and gets open, shooting a cocaine cloud that covers Bio and Cheat, that hide, meanwhile the chinese is nearly unconcius due to the head smash, when suddenly, a group of three people with guns appears at the street, and shout, in a strong mexican accent -

THAT IS TIMO'S CAR! AND THOSE SHOULD BE HIS BUDDIES! MAKE THEM PAY!

- Cheat shout a loud "run" to The Biographer, and both leave the chinese at the scene. Luckily, the mexicans are fat enough that can reach even the old grumpy man that The Biographer is and they can run enough to save their lifes and lost the mexicans. Breathing heavily, they start a conversation -

Cheat Lucena: WOW, HAHAHA, Adreline uh? At the end, we finally CHEAT him and the mexican guy

The Biographer:Weren't you sad ******cker, we almost got murdered, what would happen to the chinese?

Cheat Lucena: Just a little beatdown, nothing more Bio, you're so fearful

- a shot is heared, Cheat and Bio looks each other -

Cheat Lucena: And I always said... I didn't play clean... and I win... you know what that means uh? I was not wrong, If we save our lifes cheating... it's the time I get this to the extreme, we'll lead to Kiev and you'll be at ringside this time with me, helping me, and let me tell you something...

The Biographer:Oh, no, not again...

Cheat Lucena:

Don't Call It a Win If It's Clean
Let's go to Kiev, Warfare is waiting me

End Of the Promo
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Clean Lucena's post:
(02-23-2014), Ambrose Helios (02-23-2014), John Samuels (02-23-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-23-2014)