Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 11:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Another Skype thread
Sweet Cheapshots Offline
#MakingItLookEasy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2013, 03:32 PM

Hey everybody, I saw Chris Macbeth posted his skype username and I figured I would to for anyone that uses it. It's Sweet.Cheapshots

[Image: 3169gerjpg_zpsb0cc2993.png]
Edit
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-26-2013, 03:56 PM

We should just make one big thread of anybody who wants to give others their skype address, I don't go on it much but who knows, that could change if I actually have some interesting people to talk to... My address is;

crimson.deadly (Y)

Italic, change a to i and n to i
[Image: siggy1.png]
W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
1. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 18/02/13 - 19/02/13
2. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 20/02/13 - 21/02/13
Sweet Cheapshots Offline
#MakingItLookEasy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2013, 07:12 PM

Sweet[dot]Cheapshots I should have said.

[Image: 3169gerjpg_zpsb0cc2993.png]
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-26-2013, 09:18 PM

I'm not really a huge fan of promoting skype since it has multiple security issues most people don't know about (and Skype refuses to fix) and also was partially the source of a major load of unwanted fed-wide drama a few months back. I'm not a fan of the current movement online of Skype being forced down everybody's throats in place of other, more reliable and secure messengers. You guys can obviously trade skype info PRIVATELY if you want (I use it too, ONLY because so many people do) but I will never back the idea of promoting its usage on my site or within the group of XWF users. It's also a bad idea to list it publicly on any forum if you don't want to be spammed or risk having your personal info/IP/etc retrieved by those who know how to abuse it.

If you insist on using Skype I also recommend using it through a 3rd party provider that grants you access to its instant messaging resources, rather than the Skype program itself. Alternate (all in one) messengers such as Trillian offer this service and are a much better option for a number of reasons.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]