Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 02:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Where oh Where could little Novakins be? *2/3* (mod note- anti sb)
CharlotteDyson Offline
Your Newest Sin

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-22-2014, 12:23 PM

~Holy Shit lets kick this bitch into High Gear~

"So where are you Nova? When are you going to make your presence known? I know what it is, you would rather be taking a romp in between the sheets than actually concerning yourself with our match. What are you going to do when you've run out of people to sleep with? You know what? Do us both a favor and just stay curled up in bed with your latest whore. You say I told about things I don't know. You say I don't know anything about my best friend Alexandra. I know plenty. I know what she gave up to be with you. I know what she did to help save you. Perhaps, she should have let you perish. She damn sure would have done all of us here in XWF a favor. She would have done Zak a favor. That's a good chunk of everything. As for what she sacrificed, she sacrificed a normal life. One free of the torment she's going through now. You say you are so highly advanced, but yet you must stoop to levels of insulting. I thought for sure you would be above all that by now. I mean, aren't alien's supposed to be a highly advanced race.

Charlotte shrugged her shoulders.

"Perhaps I was wrong. Maybe it's time for you to be shown that human's aren't exactly as weak as you like to think they are. I can't wait to be the one to show you that no matter how hard you try to pretend you are, you can break just as easily as the next person. I don't know what Ally, Zak or hell, your ex husband, ever saw in you. You are pathetic. You are a user, and I don't like users, no matter their color or sexual preference. You think my hatred is simply because of color. I hate anyone who would play nice to someone's face, be with a person, and then tear them down months later. I'm really starting to believe that Ally is better off without trash like you in her life. Its a shame you destroyed who she once was. Like a stupid little girl, she believed in a fairytale. She believed that you could have actually loved her, seen past her darkside, and accepted her. Boy was that foolish. You are nothing more than a man who tries way to hard to prove himself."

Charlotte smirked.

"For someone who has been a champion, I see in you a man who is lost. A man who can't figure out who he truly wants to be. Ooh.. did I hit a nerve bringing up your daughter? Doesn't it bother you that she's dating Theo Pryce? I mean sure the man is filthy rich and she could have a good life. But what more is there, oh yes.. he greatly resembles your dead husband. Eww.. what if he is the reincarnation of everything he was. Damn.. that's really got to hurt. Are you going to try to steal Theo from your daughter, simply because he reminds you of him? Then just who would the trash be?"

Charlotte thought about the other things that Nova had said.

"Yes. Our match is deep within the catacombs under a hellish Nazi concentration camp. Weapons, implements of torture, nightmares beyond our wildest dreams. Tell you what Nova, you bring your best, and I'll bring mine. You want to talk about inflicting pain. We can talk.

Charlotte stands and walks over to a table, where an assortment of weapons lay. She picked up a huge knife and brought it to her arm, dragging it into the skin, digging it in deep.

"You see this.. pain.. is only momentary, but glory... glory is forever. And tonight, it will be mine."

Blood flowed from the knife, dropping onto the ground at her feet. She brought the knife to her lips and licked the blade.

"See you tonight Nova."

~Fade To Black~

[Image: ujM8Gf6.jpg]
~Charlottes Shitlist~
-Madness Roster
Just don't piss me off and you wont make it on the list.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like CharlotteDyson's post:
MattWard (02-22-2014), ZakMisery (02-22-2014)