Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 05:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Slave Diaries, part three
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

02-21-2014, 07:09 PM

Slave diaries day 6.

8 more to go. I’ve received a beating from one of the master’s friends. I’m not sure who it was, I had a hood over my head. The beating continued for roughly 45 minutes, and I begged it to end, so that I could masturbate in silence. Every time I would touch myself they’d hit me again, and the cycle would start over and over again. It was a vicious cycle. I think they just got board after a while. At one point they even used what felt like a pipe. Over all it was a good night.

I made friends with a squirrel in the yard. Her name is Sally. She’s a very pretty girl, and she listens to my problems. We’ve bonded, really well. She’s studying to get her PhD in Botany, which is very noble of her. She’s also recently widowed, but has no kids, so there’s a chance. Sally has the loveliest of brown hair, and these big black eyes, I just love staring into Sally’s eyes. I think I might be falling in love with Sally. She fits in my pocket. I’m so glad to have her in my life. We go everywhere together.

I also met The Master’s neighbour, her name is Allison. Allison watched the beating, and after it was finished she came over to check on me, I explained to her my situation, and she brought me some lemonade. We talked for a bit longer, and she was quite kind. Allison understood my situation, and even offered to bring me food at night. Tonight she’s bringing me an In-n-Out burger with fries. No pop, though. She’s one of those people who doesn’t believe in pop, just in Lemonade. Have you ever eaten a burger with lemonade? It just doesn’t work. I’m sorry, but you cannot eat hamburger without a nice refreshing Cola, preferably Faygo brand. Nothing beats a nice cold Faygo. Maybe master will give me a faygo before he releases me into the wild.

Speaking of the release, it’s coming soon, and I wonder if Master will give me a sock before he releases me. I hope he gives me a sock, I wish to be a free Dwarf. Not saying I’m not happy but I’d like to be able to freely do my drugs, and masturbate as often as I chose. Maybe see Joseph Gordon, Crack, and Beef. I really miss Beef. Haven’t seen him since my debut match, and haven’t seen Crack since the day Shane died. That may not seem like long to some, but I’m used to seeing Crack every day. Zak. I miss Zak. Sure, I slept with Nova, and Jimmy, and they were great. Diaz is also pretty cute and isn’t so bad when she’s not being all uppity, but Zak. Zak was the best.

I cleaned up for Zak, I turned down random sex for Zak. Not just random sex, but random sex with a hot Persian girl who knew who I was. I turned down celebrity random sex. That kind of shit doesn’t happen often, but I really didn’t want to hurt Zak. God, I’m such a woman right now. Or is that love? I mean, I know I love Zak, I loved Gwen as well. Oddly I couldn’t stop myself from cheating on Gwen, with just about everyone who would sleep with me. I think at one point I even slept with her mom, can’t be certain though. I was pretty drugged up for our relationship. God, I’m even rambling in my journal, society can suck my balls!

I can’t keep doing this! I realized it, I’m slowly losing grip. I’m running low on Crack and pills, I need my pills. I need my television. I haven’t watched Star Wars in 3 weeks. I haven’t played Animal Crossing in over a month. What is happening to me? I can’t keep this up. I’m going to make a run for it, I swear I cannot keep this up. I have to leave. Something’s not right, I can feel myself slipping. I have these moments of lucidity followed by long spans of blankness. It’s hard. I don’t know what’s happening for real most of the time. This is one of the few moments of lucidity. I’m not sure how much of what was previously written is true or not.

I need help. Please, if someone reads or sees this, find me help. I need it. I know this know. No, I don’t. I do not need help, Sally is here to comfort me. I love you, Sally. Sweet Sally. She’s fetching me something to eat, not a hamburger with no pop. That’s absurd. Wait! What’s going on?! Sally just ran into the front yard. No, she’s going to the street. SALLY! A CAR IS COMING!! SALLY RUN! GET OUT OF THE WAY! Sally?...

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post