Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 02:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Family Wishes
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-21-2014, 01:29 AM

A line of dust followed behind my tail pipe as the moon beat down on the hood of my car. Morning. Normally, I waited for the sun to rise and for it cover everything. I found darkness was something my family hid in. Jason, he always enjoyed the darkness more. Jeremy, he watched Kera from the darkness for so many years until she needed him. My mother and father hid in darkness to hide their past. As for me, I enjoyed the warmth on my skin and the feeling of the sun. However, now, now I wish the darkness was the only thing surrounding the world, it seemed that way anyway, the sun was the darkness's cover up. I never wanted to be part of the darkness my family had, but now, I find that is where I belonged all along.

Gravel replaced the dirt and my car lights shined on the numbers located near the door once more. I bit my bottom lip closing my eyes and leaning back. I had to look like the worst thing in the world coming back after leaving nothing more than a note. My clothes were covered in dry blood and dirt, torn in places all over my body, I didn't want to come back looking like this.

The motor stopped to a turn of my key before I opened my door and popped open the trunk of my car. A black bag was sitting in one side of it along with a few other things that would come in handy later on down the road. I grabbed the black bag and started for the door. Once I had reached it I closed my eyes again and turned the key in the lock. The door opened and....Nothing. No sign of Damien, Jason, or even Alexandra.

Damien?

I tossed the keys onto the countertop and walked into the bedroom. The bed was made nicely and everything seemed so untouched. I sat the bag down and sat on the bed running my hand over the top sheet. This was just a house out in the woods for Damien, he must have left after seeing I was fine to leave. A smile made it's way across my lips as I looked over the room once more. New memories, ones that weren't so bad.

I picked myself up from the bed and made my way to the bathroom. Nothing was in it and now it was really starting to set in that Damien must have left. I sighed and looked up at the dirt and old make-up on my face. I ran my hand down my face and smeared everything before turning the water on and splashing my face. It was cold to the touch of my skin and I had missed a good shower. My eyes started to drift to the shower and soon after my body followed turning on the warm water.

My clothes lines the floor as water touched my skin and washed away the blood and dirt. I closed my eyes running my fingertips over my body and feeling the dirt fall away. Suddenly, the thought of Damien and everything that was going on rushed into my mind. He left here. What was he even thinking of me at this point, that I just left him? Like Sage thought I was just leaving her when....

Damn it!

My hands shot forward onto the wall has water flowed over my head and hair. I left Sage with Marcus and she looked at me with a deep sorrow in her eyes asking "Mommy? Mommy where are you going? Mommy please down leave me!"

Sage...

~Chairs were hitting the wall. Lights being busted. It is all too real, like I was reliving it.

Someone has anger issues.

Touch me again and I swear to god Marcus I will send this chair into your head.

I want to see you try. I still own you bitch! You still come back every chance you get. You still need me.

What I need from you is to act like the father you said you would be. All I see come from you is being a sorry son of a bitch and a deadbeat!

I could feel the slap to my face. Heat, I felt it then too. I fell to the floor looking up at Marcus who was now ripping at my top.

Dead beat huh, if I'm such a deadbeat and so bad why do you keep bring Sage here? You must suck as a mommy.

Rage. That's all I remember before.....~

I took a deep breath in, causing water to shift into my lungs. With a cough I fell to the floor of the shower on all fours and eyes closed. My hands gripped at the air before I leaned back allowing water to flow over my face.

~Red and blue lights, Marcus laying on the floor holding onto his side, then a bag at the door. Black. Darkness. Nothing.

Mommy!

Sage was being put into a police car and I was sitting outside of Marcus and my old home.

Mommy where are you going?

Heat, tears, it was all so real.

Mommy! I don't want to go with them! Take me with you! Mommy! Why aren't you taking me with you! Why are you leaving me.~

Ugh!

I flipped over, sitting on my butt now, and kicked at the walls of the shower before allowing my head to lean on my knees.

Power will overcome you. If you do not follow us Sage will. You have no choice.

~~~

I wrapped myself in a white house robe before making my way back into the bedroom. My black bag still sat on the bed, open. I started to move around the room, packing the bag with more clothes and a few other things. This wasn't home anymore, I had no home anymore.

Looks like that's it.

The sound of keys hitting the counter echoed in and out of my ears. I looked up, frozen. My body stopped and I felt my heart stop with it.

Damien....?

I turned around, half expecting him to be standing in the doorway. When he wasn't, I sighed and walked out into the living room. Still, it was untouched. I rolled my eyes before turning around, wishful thinking had me hearing things.

Did you miss me, or the shower?

I turned around into the arms of Damien. My eyes grew big as he put one hand on the back of my head and the other around my waist. I choked on my words and I couldn't feel my body. He stayed.....

Are you ok? What's wrong, why did you leave?

I pulled away when I could, away from his arms, away from his body. I looked up at him with a shocked look on my face before looking past him into the room at the black bag.

I'm fine and nothings wrong. I can't really say where I've been, but, my god Damian I've missed you.

I ran back into his arms and felt him kiss the top of my head. A moment frozen and a moment that would keep me doing what I had to do. I didn't want to move from his arms but I could see the moon out from the window. Sunrise would be here soon...Why?

Damien.

I pulled away and looked up at him, but before I could say a word, a kiss was sent violently to my lips. I closed my eyes before feeling him pick me up and lay me on the bed. I pulled him on top before running my hand down his face. I didn't have long, but what "Superhero" ever has time to themselves. Superhero, I wasn't going to be the villain, the monster, but I wasn't anyones superhero either.

~~~

Gravel picked back up after the wheels on my car began to spin. Once again I was leaving Damien in his sleep, just this time, he had part of me with him. When he woke up he had a grey pendent and a little help against anyone who might want to hurt him. It was the only thing I could do now until Helen was out of the picture for good.

I was starting back to where the Gizmos where, but first, a stop by the old house me and Jay stayed at to hang low and not be around anyone. It still looked like it did the last time I was here, the walls falling apart, boarded up windows, even the electric fence was as messed up as before.

[Image: The_Clubhouse_zps22c26940.jpg]

As I stepped into the door, the aroma of Jason and Rick's cologne hit me, hard. I covered my nose before trying to calm my body to not heave all over the place. I had one thing from here that I would need. After this, I would have to hurry and make sure not to get on Mr.Kissy's bad side by staying over one morning. Later I would have to worry about getting the smart ass alien to do me a favor.

After searching, I found a small box hidden under one of the beds and stuffed it in my bag before getting a fist sent to my head. I fell back looking up at a girl with green shot eyes. She smiled before sending her foot just over my head. I rolled back, trying to get every breath I could, and send both my boots into the midsection of her. She fell back and I got to my feet before having her spear me through the wall behind me. I coughed under the debris before pushing up on the girl and sending her across the room.

Cute enterance, do I know you?

She laughed as she got to her feet, dusting off some of the white from the floor. She gave me a smirk before crossing her arms.

No, but believe me, you will soon enough. Knowing me is the only thing that is going to help you, Mandii.

Just tell me if I should kick your ass now, or later.

I pushed up from the ground and bounced to the wall before spearing her to the ground. She smiled and laughed as she pushed out from under me and went through the broken window. She stood on her feet before snapping her fingers.

[Image: hot_girl_black_hair_12171-Copy_zps604e9cf9.jpg]

That is how easy it would be to defeat you half blood, remember that. For your own safety, you should just Side with Helen.

She laughed once more before I got to my feet, out of breath, and ran to the window watching as she Flew away.

Oh great, there's more of me....

~~~

It was morning and Lex was walking toward me with Amaryllis shortly behind him, Miranda and Hadassa just behind her. Arthes walked past them all, chest puffed out, and walked next to me.

We should stay here.

We have other things to do.

Whoa, what happen to your face?

I got sent into a wall by tweetie.

His eyes grew wide as me and Lex were within talking distance. Miranda and Hadassa stood behind him as Amaryllis walked over next to me holding onto the back of her neck.

Did you get into a fight with...

I got into a fight with the wall, as you can see I am still standing, as for the wall, I can not say it had the same outcome so I won.

Tweetie got let out of her cage.

I rolled my eyes before sending my hand to the back of Arthes's head. He let out a small sound before rubbing the back of his head. Miranda giggled under her breath before Hadassa stuck out her hand to Lex.

Thank you.

Anytime.

We better be off.

No time to stay?

No.

I looked at the both of them, already starting back to the car. Arthes looked over at me, frowning even more than usual, and then looked up at Lex.

What she means is.

What I mean is you have another tweetie to worry about tweeting your brains around in your head.

What what?

No.

I rolled my eyes before looking over everyone and letting out a sigh. My arms crossed over my chest in an annoyed fashion.

Apparently I'm not the only Siren who knows how to fly.

No, I would say you are not.

Coming from behind was the girl from before. I spun around, just as she put her hand around my throat, and felt my body thrust back. Suddenly, Amaryllis darted after the girl but was sent back by a loud scream. Suddenly, Mirand and Hadassa let out a shrill noise but shortly were stopped by the girls hands around their throats. Arthes started to inch behind Lex as I got to my feet.

You have got to be kidding!

I don't think she's kidding.

Oh, she's not.

I felt the dirt shift under my feet as she ran for me and I moved just in time. A smile of evil intention slid across her lips as she looked at me from afar.

Who are you?

Nerobel....?

That's my name, now keep it out of your mouth.

She darted for Amaryllis and I stood in the way. My body hit the dirt again and I could feel a hand gripping my throat. I pushed up, causing her to go into the air and land on her feet. We stood only feet from each other as the dust started to clear.

Now we know each others name, how did you know mine first?

She's full blooded Siren, your blood line Mandii. She's.....

I'm your family, your worst nightmare, and the ending to your journey. I came to fill that vacancy in hell, hope you like the heat because you are about to feel a lot of it.

To Be Continued.

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mandii Rider's post:
Theo Pryce (02-21-2014)